The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Re: I am gonna to start new chapter of my sex life - Playing

It is never worth it to get your dick wet when you know the other party is sticky.

Plus you are married and have something to lose, think twice my friend.
Old 01-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 17
_BLEACH_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_BLEACH_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_BLEACH_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another camping here, I really do follow you
Old 01-03-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
maletines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Chateaux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 02-03-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 18
skyfeet is one of the Best!skyfeet is one of the Best!skyfeet is one of the Best!skyfeet is one of the Best!

Waiting for more updates .
Old 02-03-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MAS370 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 27-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just realized is been a year since I update the story.

Is been a hectic year for me also, is been boring life for me.

Couple of months back, out of my boredom and coincidence, I met my ex gf. A divorcee. Is been years not seeing her and she stay alone and has been moved a few places.

Is her birthday that day. I still remembered that day. I asked her come out for dinner as birthday dinner. She agreed and I picked her up from her office. She dressed black and a layer of transparent lace.

After dinner, we went to seaside and so happened there is an event happened to be there. We go together and she hold my warm as we walked like loving couple. Is quite dark actually, she leaned her head on my shoulder and I can sense she is pretty missed our past. We were there and can sense we attracted a lot eyeballs as we are the only couple dress up officially and nice looking couple.

Feel uncomfortable with the eyeballs looking at us, we proceed to go back and I sent her back to office to pick up her car. She thanks me for the dinner and accompanied her to the event there, and she told me she will remember it. As we approached her office to pick up her car, I suggest to her to send her back and will send her to work the next day. She agreed and here we go.....

As we reached her house, she invited me to her home and have a drink, we chatted good old days and until out of sudden, she said "I cannot", i looked and her and push her to sofa and sit on her lap and tilt her head up and lock lips and have tongue fight. After a minute, I let go of her and said, I will let you know what I can do, and continue to tongue fight.

She moaned lightly and her hand roaming my back, as she pause for breathing, she said she wants me. I let go of her and take off her clothes. She asked me to carry her to her room and I did. Upon put her down on her bed, she said she wants to wash up, and proceeded to washroom, while I waited for her eagerly, and wondered what she is doing inside as there are no water rushing sound until few minutes later, she came out with towel wrap around her, and came to beside me. I stand up and kissed her at the same time take off her towel. Bravo!!! Nothing inside and her private part is clean. She smile at me and said she shaved just now. Really turn me up.

We hugged and kissed passionately and put her down to bed slowly missionary, her hands roaming from my hand to arm and then my back, until butt and then hold my harden cock. Her hand journey is slow and make me harden fast. Upon holding my cock, she looked at me and her hand slowly put my cock at the entrance and asked me "Do you love me, dear?" I smile at her and said, "I wont do this, if I am not", guys... is true, I love her.

She then move my cock around the entrance for awhile and then push in. She moaned and suddenly stopped her action. She told me, is been more than 10 years she dont have sex and my cock is huge and she is not reallyy wet yet. I offered to lick her but she reluctant and she wants me to go slow. As I thrust in and out slowly, after she get used to it and I speed up my thrust. She enjoy my thrust and out of sudden, she asked me how I feel, I said is tighten that the last time we did. She smile and told me, her last session is with me like more than 10 years ago and until now, no one entered except me. I smile to her and continue our action.

Yes, we met more than 10 years ago and the last time I make love with her, that time she is in the midst to divorce and she is so down and as I comfort her, we ended on her bed.

As I thrust her and she moan and told me she likes the way I make love with her and certain position, make her so high.... As I thrust her deep and then draw up and straight in, make her moan in joy, some time I drawn too high and out of the entrance, she will put it back and smile at me, as my hand is busy with her breast. Talking about her breast, I think already reduce to A cup due to her diet to slim down. She used to be C cup and I love to hold it very much. I hand busy play with her breast and my mouth busy with her tits. She enjoy it very much.

We exchange some positions and until good 1.5 hour. I felt like wanna burst and pull out and shoot outside. She smile at me and told me is her first time make love with lights on and first time see my cock and cum so clearly. We cuddle each other for awhile before I go and wash up and go home.

When she walked me up her house, she told me she enjoy it and wish to do more often. I smile and bid goodbye to her.

She really make me feel like I am in love again after donkey years and feel sorry for her too as I have wife waiting for me at home.
Old 28-03-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 28-03-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS! Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 28-03-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Context deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the update TS
Old 28-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Continue

That night, she sent me a message and said her under part pain and bleeding, not able to rest.

On Monday the follow week, asked her what happened, she said, not sure but the private part is really sore and I asked her to go and see doctor.

I also did some research online. As what she said, is been more than 10 years dried, and we did it quite active that night, the private parts tends to sore, but not sure about bleeding. However, she came back from doctor and said, there is a tumor in her vagina and advised to remove it, but at the same time, she told me she have to take the medicine to control her menstrual. Anyway, is quite complicated and to certain extend, not sure what she mentioned is real.

The following weeks, we met at her house and she update me what is going on and found out that she have to take birth control pills to stop the bleeding. Hearing that, I am a bit excited and try my luck to push it. She push it away and told me no mood. By the way, we did it raw, so with her on pill, I do hope could unload my army into her, and I like to see it drip out of the vagina. Sexy......

What came to my mind, is that I felt she is not telling the whole truth and tried to lure me into pity her and see her more often. Sorry... too bad... I do not want to get it sticky. So, slowly we chat on the apps only and then cut the frequencies to chat with her. I dont like to be cheated.
Old 29-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
RobertHalf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobertHalf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you TS for the updates .
Old 30-03-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice read, keep on sharing TS.
Old 30-03-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

As I felt cheated and I went to one of the friend from Tinder. Has been communicated with her for quite sometimes. Just normal chat as she is looking for a guy as she just divorced last year and wish to start a new relationship.

I asked her to go for dinner and just normal chat. Afterwards, just try my luck and say what not go to her house, prefer privacy. So we go to her house and she brought up beer and we drank and sit at balcony to enjoy the scenery. Our topic change to more intimate relationship and I hold her hand and lead her to livingroom and then hugged and kissed her lips. No resistance from her and in fact, we sound light moaning and her eyes are closed. As we continue tongue fight and suddenly she pushed me away and then staring at me with confused expression, I seal her lips my mine and we continue to a minute or two and I lead her to couch and she kissed passionate again.

I slowly lower her body to lay low and start kissing her earlobe, slowly down to her neck while she just enjoy and let go light moan, I slowly, move my mouth down to her breast and kiss her breast from outside, and hand roam her body and she just enjoying my touch.... As I use move up to unbutton her shirt, can sense she is nervous, and push me away. I look at her and then, continue my attack, this time, she a bit relax and allow me to take off her shirt and she is wearing black bra with lace.

Slowly, undo her bra and sucking and kissing her tits.... my hands start moving down south and as I touched her private area, she let go a loud moan and I proceed to take off her pants. At first, was thinking to move my mouth down south but she stopped me, and said no, I shy....

So, I proceed to strip my clothes naked in front of her and she stare at me, I look at her body and she shy and try to move away, after stripped naked, I lay down missionary and open her legs with mine and position my gun at the entrance. She is very wet and let go soft moan and arch her body. I penetrate her raw fiercely without hesitance but a bit tight.

She moan loudly and her body arch and can sense we came already. I increase my pace and thrust her and at the same time, licking her neck and squeeze her breasts.... She is enjoying my touch and thrust......

As she is shy, I better go slow and not to change position so soon. As she keep moaning loud and her hand push my head to her neck and breast, I just follow and lick and kiss those areas until she start pulling my hair due to orgasm, she is breathing fast and sudden stop. She experiencing the orgasm to max and I keep up my pace to thrust harder and faster. She hugged me tight and until I cant move. I let her rest for awhile and waiting for her signal on next move.

She then breath hard and start moaning again. This time she hold my back and signal me to thrust harder and faster. She keep moaning loud and her head turn left and right. I know she enjoy is very much. After that, I lifted her legs high at the same time thrust her fierce, then change to put her legs at my shoulder and my hands grab her breast. All the while, she did not stop moaning nor stop resting. Her orgasm seems never come down and constantly high. After around an hour, I slow down and can sense she calm down as well and panting. She said, she never had this feelings at all and is really enjoying. Upon hearing this, I told her to keep enjoying as I am not done yet, she smile at me. I sweating like hell, and as I thrust, my sweat dropped on her. As I keep out my pace and continue thrust her non stop, she cum again and can see her hands grab the couch tightly and moaning high....

This keep another 20 minutes and I start feeling I am cumming, how I wish to unload into her, but heheh... even though small head take over, but at the critical time, bug head always win.... I withdraw and shoot at her belly.

Took her 5 minutes to totally calm down and take the tissues to clean the armor. I collapsed beside her and look at her reaction. Felt like after war, all calm down and quiet. We woke up and wash up some 20 minutes later. She smiled at me and I apologize to her for the session. She just smile.

I dress up and kiss her goodbye and left her. What a good workout... lol....
Old 30-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Keep that cumming
Maybe the tumor blocking the way!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1