The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Pasarbella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I am gonna to start new chapter of my sex life - Playing

Hope to read more episodes.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
kookaburra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue nice story.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
dacelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great super story and pls continue. Thank you.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
sugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
kXdong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story. Hope to read more!
Old 07-12-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
England1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good sharing bro! Thank you so much.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Troi33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please continue.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your updates, please continue writing, cheers!
Old 10-12-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Engingerin9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEngingerin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cheers to TS, do share more
Old 11-12-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 11-12-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ok, this happened over last weekend.

Is about invited to a company dinner at a hotel near Orchard over weekend and tasked to fetch a lady that stay on my way to the hotel. A Japanese company.

I know this lady for quite some time, fair, average size, 165cm, C cupper. She is a department manager. Serious type and not talk a lot.

As I approached her condo, saw a lady in red at lobby, gorgeous and damn hot. low V front and back, long gown, elegant but sexy looking. As I stop my car at the porch, we looked at each other, make my did damn burning. How nice if she is the one I pick up. She walked towards my car and greet me. I was puzzled, then, second look for her, man, she is the one I need to puck up tonight. I do not know she could be this hot.... I mean, sizzling hot. All the while, she only wear a pair of pants with company shirt.

"hey, why you look at me like that? Open your car lock please...." I was stunned and immediately, unlock the car and she came in. "sorry Q, I really not able to recognize you with this outfit and ....." damn, you should wear this more often when you goes to my office. "hahaha.... I take this as compliment", "of coz" I am sure, when we reached the ballroom, I am sure everyone will ask me about you....." "is late already, you might need to go faster, i dont like to be late, my philosophy" Yes, she is kind of lady that do not take any excuse if you are late for anything"

Cut the story short... fast forward to the dinner...

As she is stunning and sizzling, of coz is the center of focus of the night. We sit at same table, with other business associates. Just normal chat with all of them, but all the guys focus to her front deep V, while ladies looks not so friendly... lol... Although there are other pretty ladies as well, but I just cant leave my eyes on her.

"I am not good in drinking, but I heard you are good at liquor. Mind help me if the drinks..... true enough, she attracted all flies to toss with her, even her Japs boss also came with drunk state and hugging her. She pushed her away and look at me for help. "good looking tonight and dont know you can be sizzling hot like this... Is the breast authentic? I want to check" She quickly avoid him and came to me like I am savior to her. Her boss, keep chasing her until I stop him and introduce him to other in the same table. He then, look at me, "oh... is you. come come, let's drink. He drank, while I am half way through, he grab her hands and pull him over and hug her again. This time, hugged from behind and before he manage to put his hand to hold her breast, I immediately, shake his hand and say "she is mine tonight, mind if you could give back my lady?" "wow, I dont know both of you....., ok ok.... sorry, here you are", then he left.

"Thanks, but why u told him I am yours? now, how you expect others look at me huh?""why? you want his hand on your breast is it?" she blushed..."but you cannot tell him I am yours, you are married you remember? What happened if he spoke about this and your wife know about it?" "oh yeah hor! Ok Ok, I bring him back tell him, you are not mine and enjoy" as I woke up she pull my arm..."ok ok.. you win"

Nothing much after that but she drink fast and furious as mentioned earlier, all came to drink with her until she still tipsy and cant stand properly. Being gentleman, I helped her with the drink. Till the end, she cant walk properly and lean on me. I helped her to my car.

"Damn, she is really heavy, after put her at passenger seat, back to my car and realized better buckle her up. Then, I moved to her, As I pull the belt, suddenly, she woke up and our eyes met. For 5 seconds, we stopped and she close her eyes back with kiss me look. My small head took over my head, plant a kiss on her, and she reacted with french kiss. We hugged each other and kiss hungrily. While she caress my back, my 1 hand over her back and the other than slowly tilt her head up, kiss and lick her neck and ears from side to side, and then, slowly down south and goes into her cleavage, as I slipped my hand in, she left out soft moan, while my mouth, getting ready to explore down south too, as I go slow, she breath heavily and occasionally moaning...she only wear the nipple patch, and no bra. While my hand hold the right breast and position my mouth to the nipple, use my mouth to tear away the patch, as I did it, her hands grasp my head and press against my breast signaled me to suck her nipple and her moan is louder and can sense her body tremors as I tear away the patch fast. Then, lick and suck her breast gently while my hand massage the breast. Then, slowly move my mouth to other side of the breast, while the hand still fondle the other breast. Do it slow and steady until she moved her body to arch shape. I stop and come up to enjoy the scene. She open her big eyes... "I know you good in drink, I dont know you good in this foreplay skill too" "well, glad you like it, but I think we should change the venue to continue, dont want to see tomorrow the youtube circulating our live show" "she smacked my shoulder "cheh, then why you do this here", "why not I send you back now?" she quiet but adjust her dress as if nothing happened.

Once reached her condo, she direct me to her parking spot and goes to her unit. As she alight my car, I saw a wet spot at her back. Wow... she is wet already. As she walk in front, I can enjoy her from back view, she have perky butt, my mind go wild thinking what next, my dickhead getting so hard.

As she open the door and we walks in, she locked the door, and next thing is she drop her keys, handbag, phone and then jump on me, hold my face and kiss hungrily. Luckily I manage to hold her weight else, both collapse....

As we are kissing, I slowly lean her against the door and move her up and suck her breast. She is moaning loud while her hand grasp my head tighter. After good 5 minutes enjoying her breast, I slowly walk to her couch and slowly sit down - is pretty tired to hole in this position. I can remove her dress easily as deep V cut, and fondle her breast, while my mouth continue service her breasts.

She then push me against so far and unbutton me while french kiss me. Until I took of my shirt, she slowly goes down south, to lick my neck, lick and bite my ears softly, then slowly down to lick my nipple while her hands unbuckle my belt and open my pants. Her mouth slowly down south slowly and lick and kiss every inch of my chest, belly, while her hands start to pull down my pants and then, take out my dick from underwear. She then cup her mouth to give be BJ, while hands continue stripe my naked. Her BJ skill is not bad, slowly from mushroom head and slowly swallow in and deep throat, then, goes up till the tip then tongue out to lick and down to my balls, while her hands pull up my dick so that she could cup my balls with her mouth, and a the same time, she look at my reaction. Damn, she is good. After some lick in her mouth, she let go and then move up and slowly deep throat me again, this action, keep repeating until I nearly burst. I wake up and pull her chin to come north, she slowly lick and move up, slowly from belly button, stomach, belly button, chest, nipples and then climb up to kiss me.

I then carry her in this same position, my hand hold her butt and while her hands cling on my body and french, I walked to her room and slowly put her down on the bed, while our lips still frenching. As I put her down, I slowly move down south and hands slowly pull down the gown. Until reach her waist and hip, only realize she is not wearing anything inside. No wonder have wet patch at her back when she alight my car. Pull down until fully naked, while my mouth still working at her breast busy sucking nipples gently, slowly move down south, same as her service, I lick and kiss every inch of her body, while she moaning and breath heavily, occasionally tremor until i reached her belly button, she moan loudly. 1 of her hands grasp my hair while other hand is pulling the bed sheet in ecstasy. I further down south and huge portion of water came out and shoot to my neck as I dont reach her cave yet. Wow... she is squirting. I quickly move down and cover her cave with my mouth. Enjoying her sweet juice and start licking her labia. She moan louder and louder and occasionally put my her head to watch me service her, not long after, tremor after tremor felt and another round of hot juice shoot up. She pull me up and push me aside and then climb to my body, position my dick to her cave and start riding me. Riding me fast and furious, while yelling in estacy. "arghhh.... you.... fuck .... you.... dick..... ah... ah... hmmm.... ummmphh... so hard and strong... sooo gooodd.... " her heads tilt up side and down while her hands squeezing her boobs, while my hands hold her waist to prevent she fall side ways. After good 10 minutes riding, I pushed her back and lift up her legs, she look a me and shout "fuck me hard... fuck me fast" Her hands hold my dick to her cave, before I enter, another round of warm juice came out..... "fuck me faster... i need it.... i want it...." I comply and I thrust her fast and furious, she just keep yelling, I think she is in heaven for quite long already. Then, we change position to doggie, scissor, missionary just to prevent me bursting fast.

"Damn, you are really good... fuck... where are you all these while?? I need your rod.... you are good... keep fucking me.... dont stop....." Until I start felt exhausted, "I wanna burst now", " she quickly woke up and then her hands hold my dick head and she BJ me hard and fast and I CIM.

She proceed to lick and clean up my dick, then both collapse on the bed. Both spent, panting sound getting soften until she felt asleep. Damn tired and exhausted. After 10 mins, I woke up and go to bathroom and clean up. Whie middle way, she came in and join me to clean up too. Then out to the bed again. "I dont know you are so good on bed, thanks, I have been dried for years, you really bang me good, then she cried"" why? what happened?" "damn that jap boss, just now harrass me, make me think of the past, and you came to rescue, then, make me feel you are so gentleman, and I hope my partner to be do the same" I just smile and "well, thanks for trusting me, and allow me to service you, while just out of my curiosity, how many time you O just now?" "argh.... frankly, I am in heaven since you lick my belly button and never came down before, so should say only 1 damn long O, never have such feeling before" then she move over to kiss me and tongue fight, her hands then grab my dick and good me HJ, "wow, you really strong, just now, we just done round 1, so fast you can go round 2? sorry, I cant, can feel the pain now and is shore down there, need to rest" "Is ok, i need to go home too. Then proceed to dress up and go out. At the door step, I saw her pick up the handbag, phone and then she open her handbag and take out her g strong, "wow, you bring your g string instead of wear it" "no la, I took it off the last round into ladies. Feel should have action later on... so get ready for it. Walao.... like that I am scammed. I just smile and we kiss and left.

On my way back, damn, is good sex just now. I am so lucky to have so many sex encounter and is god quality one. This lady is so unpredictable, in work, she is so serious and no joking, at night on the bed, she is a slut.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice updates here, envy TS is a ladies' man, cheers!
Old 12-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1