The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 17-11-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

Met up with my fwb in gillman barracks for a simple meal on weekday evening. After that, went ard the area to find a good spot.

Found a nice corner, dark enough. And we make out, and I ended up satisfied with a nice bbj...

Best part is it's free parking..... LOL
Old 18-11-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Met up with my fwb in gillman barracks for a simple meal on weekday evening...... LOL
Am envious of your evening meal which imo consists of two meals - not simple leh...hahahaaa
Old 19-11-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Made my ex give me a bj in national library in bugis. Was studying with her in the library. All was normal for the first hour or so until we were super bored.

Started sexting her even tho we were sitting next to each other. One thing lead to another, I began feeling up her legs and boobs and she was nudging at my cock.

We stealthily made our way up to the upper floors where the reference and technical books were kept (couldn't remember which floor). We sat on the floor and she lay her head in my lap.

I covered her with my hoodie and she proceeded to pull my cock out through the zipper and started licking. I opened up a book and placed it on her to try to act as if she's just resting her head in my lap. In reality I can't even tell what's the title I'm reading anymore lol.

As she's afraid to have any movement that might give her away, she only dared to lick but not move her head at all. A little weird but fucking exciting.

The funny part is, after I came in her mouth, she die die didn't want to swallow. But we were also a little far off from the toilet, so she literally 含 my cum in her mouth until we reach the first floor toilet hahaha!
Old 19-11-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
The funny part is, after I came in her mouth, she die die didn't want to swallow. But we were also a little far off from the toilet, so she literally 含 my cum in her mouth until we reach the first floor toilet hahaha!
may be u can just tickle her and she will have no choice but to swallow
Old 19-11-2019, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tcssdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
Made my ex give me a bj in national library in bugis. Was studying with her in the library. All was normal for the first hour or so until we were super bored.

Started sexting her even tho we were sitting next to each other. One thing lead to another, I began feeling up her legs and boobs and she was nudging at my cock.

We stealthily made our way up to the upper floors where the reference and technical books were kept (couldn't remember which floor). We sat on the floor and she lay her head in my lap.

I covered her with my hoodie and she proceeded to pull my cock out through the zipper and started licking. I opened up a book and placed it on her to try to act as if she's just resting her head in my lap. In reality I can't even tell what's the title I'm reading anymore lol.

As she's afraid to have any movement that might give her away, she only dared to lick but not move her head at all. A little weird but fucking exciting.

can't tell is a nice fantasy or stomp article
Old 19-11-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3CALL View Post
To peeping toms

At least be a little discreet if you want to watch the action.

12 Nov - 2:30AM - parked near the pond and was getting partner into action, this p-tom dress all black with matching running shoes just stood there 5 meters away UNDER THE LIGHT and watched us kissing, had her boobs out already and you just stood there. We both looked at you and you didn’t even MOVE. [Face palm]. Brother hide a bit and watch lah....
Maybe that guy was practising some jitsu and run out of chakra...
Old 19-11-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met up with a friend for some drinks around JE last Wednesday.
Decided to leave the place around 1am and drove out of the carpark with her putting her hand on my tight.

Ended up having to pull up at the "long bus stop" along the road for some awesome BJ.
Old 19-11-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

had a romp with my FB last week in one of the public carpark. space was tight at the back and cant manage to finish the deed. for those bro who are able to finish the deed at the back of the car, i salute you.
Old 19-11-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

Yesterday night was at lower pierce and half way through a patrol car came in and spoil the mood.
Any bro was there too?😂
Old 19-11-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
nuccel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Yesterday night was at lower pierce and half way through a patrol car came in and spoil the mood.
Any bro was there too?😂
I didn't know police also want to peep
Old 19-11-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
had a romp with my FB last week in one of the public carpark. space was tight at the back and cant manage to finish the deed. for those bro who are able to finish the deed at the back of the car, i salute you.

It's actually very thrilling to be bonking other employer's maid at the back of the car in a MSCP.
Though it is tight space, but don't you remember that the Minister Of Maids Josephine Teo did say that you don't need big space for SEX ...!!!????

I had accomplished the deed in the tight space several occasions heeding JT advise and keep my mind to remember JT face while banging the maid....
Old 19-11-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
xeneize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post

I had accomplished the deed in the tight space several occasions heeding JT advise and keep my mind to remember JT face while banging the maid....
I would want to fuck her mouth hard for talking nonsense
Old 19-11-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Any bro was there too?😂
this area is residential... go the other one better
Old 19-11-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

recently went to the open carpark along dairy farm road. quite early.. about 10ish. parked in between 2 lorries, off engine and went to the back seat to make out with fb. heard a couple of buses/lorries driving into the carpark. also saw 1 or 2 patrol car drive pass. then suddenly, at a corner of my eye, saw a guy with red tshirt and jeans walked past the other side of the lorry parked next to me. at first i thought he just parked his lorry and walked out of the carpark. then a few mins later, i saw him hiding behind the lorry that parked behind me. it is obvious he was trying to watch me from a distance. Btw, he wore a LIVERPOOL jersey. Own up when u read this.

Anw, i stopped what im doing and just stare at the direction of this peeping guy. i don't think he could see me clearly yet as he continues to look around and creep nearer. if he could see me clearly, he will know im starring straight at him. I even jokingly told my fb that i should open the car door and shout at him and see how far/fast he will run away. but my fb stopped me. i think the guy just wouldn't dare to creep nearer so he walked off casually after a while.

after the make out was done, i drove off. to my surprise, around 10-12 lorries to my right, there was 1 BMW TP, 2 patrol cars and 1 TP bike. I think they are gathering there for a road block later.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
genreu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeneize View Post
I would want to fuck her mouth hard for talking nonsense
Which mouth?