The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 11-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Bro, got pics and more updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Supposedly to meet her over this weekend but she told me she needs to be at home, hence i met her yesterday.

because it was cold and raining, she came down in a windbreaker and we went to jurong point Mcdonalds. ate some bites before we proceed back to car for a chat. took the opportunity to put my hand across her shoulder and waist and i noticed she is not wearing any t-shirt/top underneath the jacket.

tried to rabba rabba her in the car and her boobs are sizable, easily a big C. soft... when i want to proceed south, she told me it is too fast, and she is not ready yet. in the end drove back with a hardon.

when i reached her block, she told me let's go for drinks sometime next week and she told me she will dress up for the occasion.

such a cock teaser
Old 11-12-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Guywhoparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 weeks ago was at a club in Clarke quay with 2 guy friends just chilling and preying girls but not actively looking. After some drinks and dancing then went to one corner and stand around relax with 1 friend while waiting for the other. Then a white Indian girl in her 20s was walking past us when she suddenly stopped in front of me and smiled in my direction. I just smiled back, to be frank she is not too bad looking but I didn't expect much. Then she just moved towards me and brushed her body against me like dancing to the music. My friend was still standing steps away from me. So I just dance back and touched back a little. I of course began to grind her ass since she initiated to move over. Then I asked her before knowing she came with girlfriends. She looked tipsy and high but still conscious by herself. Wanting to bring her to dancefloor first but think again just try luck and ask her to follow me out. She say ok and she go back tell her friends. Of course rest is history and I bring her to hotel to have fun. But paiseh have to go away from my 2 friends but they understand duty calls lol. First time ever someone initiated to come over to me after so many years in clubs and bars haha.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Good share. Keeping the updates cumming.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guywhoparty View Post
3 weeks ago was at a club in Clarke quay with 2 guy friends just chilling and preying girls but not actively looking. After some drinks and dancing then went to one corner and stand around relax with 1 friend while waiting for the other. Then a white Indian girl in her 20s was walking past us when she suddenly stopped in front of me and smiled in my direction. I just smiled back, to be frank she is not too bad looking but I didn't expect much. Then she just moved towards me and brushed her body against me like dancing to the music. My friend was still standing steps away from me. So I just dance back and touched back a little. I of course began to grind her ass since she initiated to move over. Then I asked her before knowing she came with girlfriends. She looked tipsy and high but still conscious by herself. Wanting to bring her to dancefloor first but think again just try luck and ask her to follow me out. She say ok and she go back tell her friends. Of course rest is history and I bring her to hotel to have fun. But paiseh have to go away from my 2 friends but they understand duty calls lol. First time ever someone initiated to come over to me after so many years in clubs and bars haha.
Lucky u bro.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
FakeHippo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFakeHippo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Supposedly to meet her over this weekend but she told me she needs to be at home, hence i met her yesterday.

because it was cold and raining, she came down in a windbreaker and we went to jurong point Mcdonalds. ate some bites before we proceed back to car for a chat. took the opportunity to put my hand across her shoulder and waist and i noticed she is not wearing any t-shirt/top underneath the jacket.
Nothing under the windbreaker, not even a bra?
Old 12-12-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

tried to rabba rabba her in the car and her boobs are sizable, easily a big C. soft... when i want to proceed south, she told me it is too fast, and she is not ready yet. in the end drove back with a hardon.

when i reached her block, she told me let's go for drinks sometime next week and she told me she will dress up for the occasion.

such a cock teaser
Yes u r right bro... think she is another notti gal n cockteaser ... yr chances r getting better n better by the day ... wish u luck... soon u shd be able to get a bbbj from her at least if not more .. after all she is a married woman

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-12-2019, 03:56 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

over 100 pages of experiences
Old 13-12-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Girlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

With my manager in his office.
Old 13-12-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlpower View Post
Would you like to share with us how it happened babe???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-12-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sis, wow, ur fwb? U mus b pretty
Old 13-12-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saturnman2k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Interesting.
Please share more
Old 13-12-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow kinky.
Naise share sis.
Old 13-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Girlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Okok
When i first joined the co, he was quite strict and stern with me. I tot
he didnt like me. Much later i learnt it was bcos he was fond of me and didnt like me to be close to other male colleagues.

Once i was picking up something on his floor and caught him staring at my undies as i was wearing tight mini dress. He was quite nice to me from there on.

One fine day i think he could not take it and made his advances to me.
Was in his office and he commented on my dress and we jokes abt some sexual stuff. He asked if he could kiss me and i said yes. We frenched and he unbuttoned my shirt and lift up my bra. He licked and sucked my nipples like a baby. I unzipped him and gave him a blowjob.
We had sex in all positions in his room.
Only did a couple of times until i left the co
Old 13-12-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
testeresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share sis Girlpower, thanks!!
Old 13-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okok
When i first joined the co, he was quite strict and stern with me. I tot
he didnt like me. Much later i learnt it was bcos he was fond of me and didnt like me to be close to other male colleagues.

Once i was picking up something on his floor and caught him staring at my undies as i was wearing tight mini dress. He was quite nice to me from there on.

One fine day i think he could not take it and made his advances to me.
Was in his office and he commented on my dress and we jokes abt some sexual stuff. He asked if he could kiss me and i said yes. We frenched and he unbuttoned my shirt and lift up my bra. He licked and sucked my nipples like a baby. I unzipped him and gave him a blowjob.
We had sex in all positions in his room.
Only did a couple of times until i left the co
Nice share. Bet it was exciting and fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1