The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

The whole car was very quiet, all were listening to Mary narration of her encounter, Joey turned her head slightly and noticed that wife has squeezed her thighs tightly together with her hands gripping her blouse.

“She must be aroused by Mary’s encounter…so am I…wished that I am X and W is Mary"…Joey was thinking aloud.

Mary continued…

X then got hold of Mary’s long hair and pulled her hair to make her to move in the same direction as him. She wanted to stand up but was smacked hard on her butt.

“Who give permission to stand up ? Follow me…” X shouted.

Mary followed his instruction obediently and moved in the direction he wanted, in all four, as she doesn’t want to offend him and also found it kinky to do so.

He brought her into one of the cubicle, covered the seat

“Sit…” he commanded her and she did as she was told.

“Good girl…” he said and stroked her hair and at the same time close the locked the door behind him.

He unbuckled his belt and removed his pants, showing off his hard cock. Mary said she was surprised he wasn’t wearing any undies.

“Open your mouth…” he commanded again and she did as she was told.

He shafted his cock into her mouth and made her to suck it. Once he was satisfied, he lifted her up, turned her around and mounted her in doggie style and rammed her real hard.

“Oooooo……yes ooooooo…. yes” Mary moaned.

Soon Mary was on the verge of her third O…..but he didn’t want to give it to her instead he removed his juice soaked cock from her pussy. He moved her aside, sat on the toilet seat and asked her to ride him. Mary did as she was told, got hold of his cock and guide it slowly into her pussy and began riding him.

“O my god….O my god…..I am cumming…cumming…..Urghhhh” Mary finally got her third O.

She was exhausted and stopped riding him; He was frustrated, gave her another smack on her butt, lifted her up and placed her on the toilet seat. He then inserted into her and rammed her hard and fast.

Mary said that she was so spent then that she was lying there motionless and letting him rammed her.

When he finally cum, he withdraw from her and released his load onto her stomach. He then quickly wore back his pants and got out of the toilet. Now Mary know why he decided to use the ladies toilet.

Then Mary final statement was that the bastard took away her brand panties as she lifted her blouse to show them her bare bottom….All laughed.

Last edited by Baileys; 14-12-2019 at 12:00 AM.
Old 14-12-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
The whole car was very quiet, all were listening to Mary narration of her encounter, Joey turned her head slightly and noticed that wife has squeezed her thighs tightly together with her hands gripping her blouse.

“She must be aroused by Mary’s encounter…so am I…wished that I am X and W is Mary"…Joey was thinking aloud.

Mary continued…

X then got hold of Mary’s long hair and pulled her hair to make her to move in the same direction as him. She wanted to stand up but was smacked hard on her butt.

“Who give permission to stand up ? Follow me…” X shouted.

Mary followed his instruction obediently and moved in the direction he wanted, in all four, as she doesn’t want to offend him and also found it kinky to do so.

He brought her into one of the cubicle, covered the seat

“Sit…” he commanded her and she did as she was told.

“Good girl…” he said and stroked her hair and at the same time close the locked the door behind him.

He unbuckled his belt and removed his pants, showing off his hard cock. Mary said she was surprised he wasn’t wearing any undies.

“Open your mouth…” he commanded again and she did as she was told.

He shafted his cock into her mouth and made her to suck it. Once he was satisfied, he lifted her up, turned her around and mounted her in doggie style and rammed her real hard.

“Oooooo……yes ooooooo…. yes” Mary moaned.

Soon Mary was on the verge of her third O…..but he didn’t want to give it to her instead he removed his juice soaked cock from her pussy. He moved her aside, sat on the toilet seat and asked her to ride him. Mary did as she was told, got hold of his cock and guide it slowly into her pussy and began riding him.

“O my god….O my god…..I am cumming…cumming…..Urghhhh” Mary finally got her third O.

She was exhausted and stopped riding him; He was frustrated, gave her another smack on her butt, lifted her up and placed her on the toilet seat. He then inserted into her and rammed her hard and fast.

Mary said that she was so spent then that she was lying there motionless and letting him rammed her.

When he finally cum, he withdraw from her and released his load onto her stomach. He then quickly wore back his pants and got out of the toilet. Now Mary know why he decided to use the ladies toilet.

Then Mary final statement was that the bastard took away her brand panties as she lifted her blouse to show them her bare bottom….All laughed.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 14-12-2019, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 14-12-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Wow...X made Mary his sex slave and gave her a good fuck....waiting for next update..
Old 15-12-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 26-12-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Wife was very aroused after listening to Mary’s encounter; she thought that this type of drama will only happened in AV movies but it actually do happen in real life and to someone in the same car as her now. And while Mary was narrating her story , wife was actually fantasizing herself as Mary and being rough out by X….making her ultra horny and having that peeing sensation….she was able to control this urge but unable to stop her juice from flowing out freely out from her pussy.

After a short while the car was very quiet except for the soft music that was still playing. All the ladies have all dozed off....Joey think well it’s time to return for the hotel.....then she turned and look at wife...she was sleeping so soundly just like a little girl....she placed her hand on wife’s thigh...o so soft and smooth...she slide her hand up and down wife’s thighs and occasionally gave her a squeeze.

“Hmmmmm.....” wife let out a soft moan....

“She may just be another horny kitten like Mary....even stroking her thigh can make her aroused.” Joey thinking aloud again.

And every time she stroked her thigh...she could pushed her blouse higher and pretty soon wife's black thongs was visible to her. Joey immediately exited from the expressway and looked out for a “deserted” place or carpark. Finally she found a heavy vehicle carpark, which other then some heavy vehicles and buses, looked “humanless" so she turned in and parked between two heavy vehicles...as concealment.

Joey unbuckled her seat belt...moved over to wife side and buckled hers and tilted her seat slightly but she was careful not to tilted her seat too much cause it might hit Mary's legs who was sitting behind wife. Then she started kissing wife on her mouth then to her neck....sucking and kissing slowly. Her hand started advancing to inwards to her pussy area...

“Wow her panty is soaking wet...she must be so fucking horny.” As she pressed her hand against wife pussy and began rubbing it.

“Ooooooo....” wife moaned....

Seeing reaction from wife has made Joey excited....as she continued to play with wife pussy with one hand...she used her other to pull down her blouse to expose wife twin peak....

“Nice...not big but natural.....” immediately planted her mouth and began licking and sucking wife boobs...

“Oooooo....yes...yes...”

Wife began to feel the full effect of Joey’s arousement and began to moan....Joey then slid her fingers into wife slippery pussy and fingered her....And within minutes....
“Ooooo yes yes I am cumming cumming.....urghhhh” Wife was jerking uncontrollably when she had her big O.

Joey smiled with a sense of satisfaction after she has made wife cum......her hand was soaking wet with wife juice....

After cleaning off wife juice from her hand...she opened the car drawer...took out a pack of cigarettes and when out of the car for a smoke....
Old 29-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it going. Nice story
Old 29-12-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
medick542 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more nice updates.
Old 29-12-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Nice update. Please continue. Wonder y she ended up taking a taxi back.....
Old 02-01-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Re: Milf wife

Thank you bros for your support.....so long nobody reply or comment I thought no more supporters liao....sorry for taking so long to update the story....was busy will all the festive season thingy....
Old 02-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Brother Baileys
We are all waiting for your updates....:
Old 04-01-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Bro Bailey
Pls update when u can over 800k view alri more than most other !

Quote:
Thank you bros for your support.....so long nobody reply or comment I thought no more supporters liao....sorry for taking so long to update the story....was busy will all the festive season thingy....
Old 05-01-2020, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgadverts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story. Keep it up
Old 05-01-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 15
Kailis is one of the Best!Kailis is one of the Best!Kailis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thank you for your stories
And also the pics
Sure is good to put a pic yo a story
I suspect a lot or lurkers but we are all interested to read what’s is to happen next
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1