The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [B][I]A very short Story[/B][/I]~ HOT Horny Babes ~

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 09-12-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As the sextet sat down for supper that evening, the atmosphere in the room could be cut with a scalpel. Leaning over his food, Matthew could feel several pairs of eyes boring into him like lasers. Glancing up, others at the table tried to avoid his gaze completely. In the space of two days, his arrival had turned the family of nubile women and their libidinous mother into a lustful harem. No one, not even young Amy, wistfully counting down the hours to her 18th birthday, had been unaffected by her brother's presence.

For Matthew it was a dream-come-true after 20 years on a tight leash, made better by the fact that they thrived upon it as much as he did, if not more. And the more time that elapsed, the more wanton became their desires seemed to become, their limits and his pushed further and further. What had happened that afternoon in Jo's bedroom would surely remain with him to the grave.

The meal gobbled down to save further disquiet, Matthew excused himself from the table, hurrying into the welcome air of the garden. Yet before he'd even stepped off the patio Meg, Beth and Amy surrounded like a pack of paparazzi to a Hollywood star. "Is it true, Matthew?" queried Meg, the eldest sister.

"It can't be," added Beth breathlessly, her frizzy brown hair dancing in the breeze.

Matthew raised his hands in protest, as much in embarrassment as anything.

"What?" appealed Amy, having heard the rumour but kept frustratingly in the dark by the others who deemed her the baby.

"Amy, butt out," warned Meg, exercising her seniority. "This isn't for little girls' ears."

"I'm not a little girl," Amy appealed.

Yet the bookish glasses, blonde ringlets and slight body did little to dispel the myth. "Yes you are," replied Beth.

"No I'm not. Oh I hate you," Amy cried, rectangular glasses steaming up, light curls animated.

Despite her youth, Matthew couldn't help but think how sexy she looked when pouting and angry.

"Amy, I won't tell you again," Meg warned, wagging her finger and losing patience both with Amy's persistence and Matthew's stubbornness.

As they reached the end of the garden, with Amy still in tow, Meg snapped. "Amy, get back to the house now or I swear all your birthday presents are going on eBay."

Amy stomped her foot and created but, with the threat carrying so much gravity, grudgingly she did as she was told. "Tomorrow," she stated with authority.

"Tomorrow," Matthew concurred in a whisper, adding a consolatory smile.

Amy smiled back, her ocean blue eyes radiant, her adolescent body oozing frustration.

Climbing over the wall, Matthew tried in vain to shake off his two fervent pursuers. "So, is it true?" pleaded Beth. "God, I wish I hadn't gone to Alice's."

"And I wish I hadn't stayed late at work," complained Meg.

Matthew smiled. The girls, it seemed, were more jealous than upset. Well, he had tried his hardest to treat them all equally since his arrival, so there really could be no complaints. Hopping across the log, he teased: "If you want to know any more you're going to have to catch me first."

With that he tore off into the woods, the two sisters in hot pursuit. The chase took them down a labyrinth of forest paths and the familiar hidden dirt track to the lido where the previous day the adventure had begun. This was where Matthew and Beth had first become acquainted whilst spying on the courting couple. A lot of water under the bridge since then, it was impossible to predict what might happen next.

Drained from an afternoon of incredible and mind blowing sex, Matthew pulled up at the water's edge, offering no further resistance. "You two never give up," he observed through staccato breaths, crouching to remove his socks and trainers and sitting to dangle his lower legs and aching feet in the soothing water.

The girls took up a position either side, copying their brother, feet dangling. Matthew looked out across the surface of the pool like a giant silver platter, mind busily replaying the afternoon's events. Just thinking about it again made him hard, the power of male erectile regeneration a most wonderful thing. All three gazed down in unison at the bulge that threatened to erupt through the front of the khaki shorts, Beth licking her lips furtively. "Tell us Matthew," prompted Meg, her frustration reaching boiling point.

Matthew grinned inwardly, knowing just how to handle the situation to elicit the maximum tease effect. It was left to Beth to try to clinch the deal with the offer: "Please Matthew, tell us what happened and we'll do anything you say."

That and the big brown Bambi eyes and fluttered eyelashes Beth saved for occasions like this had the desired effect though still Matthew teased. "I thought you lot told each other everything," he observed.

"I think Jo was still a little dumbstruck," said Meg with a giggle. "What the blooming heck did you do to her, Matthew?"

Matthew laughed. Growing in confidence and other places, he stated: "You said you'd do anything I asked?"

He didn't need to say another word. Such a strong telepathic connection had already sprung up that words were very nearly rendered redundant. The mere inference was sufficient for Meg to reach aside to pop the shorts button from its hole and Beth to work the zip down. Between them their slender fingers prised the hardening cock from the fly of the boxers, the warm air brushing the throbbing red tip, causing Matthew to grimace. Meg was quick to pick up on the point. "Hmm, poor thing looks a little sore."

"Now I wonder why that is?" Beth mused with a devilish grin.

"The dirty boy's been using it too much," added Meg, reaching over to give it a squeeze on the tip that made Matthew yelp.

"Aww, did that hurt?" asked Beth, a version of good cop / bad cop routine arising in the two sisters. "What do think we should do to get Matthew to confess, Meg?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure, Beth."

Though Beth knew exactly what SHE wanted to do, breaking out into a fit of lustful giggles. "Well it does look like it could do with being soothed."

With that she dipped down, back arching and hand flicking a few strands of stray hair behind her ear. As Matthew leant back on his elbows, a pair of soft sweet lips descended to envelope the bloated purple mushroom head. Beth's lush sucking brought instant relief to the numb pain. Yet it was an all too short-lived sensation as she pulled clear to be replaced by Meg, the older sister intent on causing more suffering. Flick, flick, flick, her tongue tip ran severely across the eye, causing Matthew to suck in the air through gritted teeth. "Poor Matthew," cooed Beth, muting the hiss by leaning back to place her mouth to his.

The kiss was tender, loving and full of passion. Their tongues touched momentarily and it was like tasting the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden. Reaching beneath, Matthew undid the buttons of her blouse, pulling the two haves apart and off her arms to expose an ice white lacy bra that was in direct contrast to the brown flesh. How he wanted those pert little orbs in his hands and in his mouth. As she pulled away coquettishly, shaking her head, Matthew conceded: "Okay, okay, I'll tell you."

He was rewarded with Meg going back down on him. Only it was tender this time, the girl savouring his cock in her mouth, rolling it around inside the warm crevice. Repositioning, her face began to plunge up and down in a steady rhythm. Simultaneously he drew Beth back to him, forefinger and thumbing finding her nipples and rolling the erect teats between. The chafing material of the bra added an extra sensation that made the teats expand obscenely at his sure touch, eliciting a deep throaty growl in Beth.

"So there I was in bed with Jo after we'd just finished having...you know," began Matthew, finally breaking his silence.

That in itself was a revelation that caused both girls to gasp in surprise: Jo putting out to a guy? It was some special kind of guy that enjoyed that rarest of accolades. The thought caused Meg sprang up in surprise, causing Matthew's cock to twang back painfully against his belly. Reaching over he moved his hand to her hair and forced it back down on his cock. Meg whimpered at the newfound show of forcefulness as Matthew grew ever bolder and uninhibited. "Oh Matthew, hmmph" she mumbled as his cock slid into her throat and he started to push, stretching her lips.

"Next moment," Matthew continued as he idly fondled Beth's tits and fucked Meg's face, "there were footsteps on the stairs and before we knew it mum was standing in the doorway looking at us in bed together."

"Oh my God!" exhaled Beth.

A muted gurgle came from Meg as she deep-throated her brother's rampant cock.

"What happened next?" implored Beth, pushing her breasts into his hands, willing him to paw and pinch her.

"She looked as mad as hell, but didn't shout or anything, just said how disappointed she was. I didn't know what to say but then Jo claimed it was all her fault and how sorry she was. Mum shook her head said how ashamed of ourselves we should be, more so since we hadn't used any kind of protection."

"You came inside Jo?"

"Yeah," Matthew confirmed, feeling Meg's mouth suction harder and rising to meet it with a thrust.

"Then what happened?" implored Beth, allowing him to uncouple her bra.

Matthew took a moment to allow the b-cup beauties, the nipples a deep chocolate hue. Reaching close he pawed them as Beth purred contentedly. "Mum really strung it out and said that if it WAS Jo's fault she'd have to be punished."

"Punished? Oh my God!"

"Yeah, mum said that all naughty little girls ought to be spanked."

Beth inhaled loudly, loving his hands on her boobs and the thought of Jo being chastised. Finally Meg surfaced for air, her eyes wide and an elongated trail of saliva stretching from her lip to the tip of Matthew's cock. Glancing down, Matthew wouldn't have believed it possible to produce that much spittle, the shaft drenched. Cock sucking, he decided, was his eldest sister's forte. Both girls looked on intently, eyes appealing at him to continue. "So, next moment mum pulled Jo from the bed and placed her across her lap.

"Oh jeez," gasped each girl in unison. "Did Jo just let her?"

"Hmm, not really, she was wriggling a bit. So mum told me to hold her still."

"Wow!"

"And then she gave Jo ten of the best, lifting her hand pretty high and slapping her arse hard."

"Wow, I wonder what that must have felt like," mused Beth beneath her breath, not really intending the others to hear.

"Mmm, maybe you'll find out..." commented the eldest sister, easily lapsing back into the bad Meg of earlier.

Immediately Beth realised her faux pas. An evil grin exchanged between Meg and Matthew, he moved so fast it took Beth completely by surprise. "Matthew, no!" she shrieked as he upended her.

A feisty little thing, like Jo she gave as good as good as got as Matthew tried to wrestle her into position over his lap. It needed assistance from Meg, grabbing her sister's ankles and warning her it would only hurt more if she resisted, to get the little half-caste beauty spread across Matthew's firm knee in readiness.

Witnessing his mother spank Jo's arse earlier that afternoon had turned Matthew on no end unleashed a monster. He relished the prospect of doing the same and Beth was about to become the victim of that perverted desire. Panties tugged down to her calves, skirt smoothed up her back, Beth's peachy brown arse was unveiled. It was crying out to be walloped. "Nooooooo," she squealed, wriggling and writhing in a futile show of resistance.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"You did ask how it felt," Matthew reminded, overcome by the urge to spank his younger sister and sate the longing, raising a firm hand. "Nooooooo," whined Beth, merely adding to his pent-up lust.

"Do it," mouthed Meg, gripping her sister's ankles tightly and clearly as turned on as Matthew. "Spank the filthy little slut!"

Oh fuck, had Matthew ever been more turned on? He never imagined the afternoon just gone could be topped but was being proven wrong. "What are you Beth?" he enquired.

"Nooooooo, I'm nothing," she reiterated, doing her cause no good at all.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Beth screamed, as much in surprise as pain, though her arse cheek did sting like crazy like a cattle prod. Yet soon, however, like a cattle prod the pain abated, particularly when Meg reached over to stroke it soothingly like a good protective sister. Thereafter the pain receded to a numb sensuous tingle.

The moistness between her legs, dabbing at Matthew's lap like a swab, betrayed her totally. Matthew ran a palm up the girl's inner thigh to demonstrate that there was no ill-feeling, and Beth purred, her cunt aching. But Matthew just couldn't contain himself such was the deliciousness of that curved backside. Hand elevating he delivered three more well-aimed smacks to the gorgeous brown butt. Beth squealed, then exhaled, then bit her lip as a dollop of cunt juice seeped out to stain Matthew's thigh. "What are you, Beth?" he repeated.

"Tell him honey," prompted Meg, roles reversed as she patted Beth's maroon arse better.

Beth finally conceded. "I'm a dirty little slut," admitted the highly aroused girl, now grinding her soaked cunt repeatedly into Matthew's lap.

"What happened next with you, mum and Jo?" enquired Meg whose hand had slipped from Beth's bum to down the front of her panties.

"This," Matthew replied with a grin, demonstrating by using Beth as a life model.

Lifting his sister easily and adjusting her slender body so that her knees came to rest either side of his neck, her pussy rubbed at his chest and her face was close to his rock hard cock.

She was in such a precarious position that, if he let her go, she'd slide into the water. Yet she trusted her brother implicitly. Her faith was rewarded as, leaning in, he tongued her gorgeous little snatch once more. Aroused beyond belief, it tasted superb, juicier than in the shop earlier that day. Beth moaned, reaching instinctively for his cock and feeding it into her mouth.

Close by he observed Meg's fingers drumming her pussy, the older girl watching intently as Matthew ate their sister's cunt, whilst imagining her mother doing the same to Jo earlier. "Oh God Matthew, it must have been so hot watching mum and Jo."

"Mmm it was," enthused Matthew between slurps.

As he stopped licking momentarily, backtracking over the hottest parts of what he'd witnessed his mother and sister do, his lips left Beth's pussy momentarily. Feeling empty, her knees tightened at his throat as if to draw him back inside her and she made sure to suck his cock extra hard as an incentive.

"Did Jo lick mum's cunt too?" enquired Beth throatily, knuckles jerking at the crotch of her panties.

"Mmm, yes...SLURP...They were rolling around on the bed locked tightly together in the 69 position...SLURP."

"Oh jeez, yesssssss," Meg moaned, fingers buried deep, teasing her clit.

"Damn, I can't tell this story AND eat you out," Matthew complained, his chin stained with a cocktail of saliva and cunt juice.

"So what you going to do about it?" enquired Beth mischievously, squealing as he lifted her once more.

With Meg's help they positioned Beth's wet pussy entrance against Matthew's cock head, her back to his chest, her legs spread either side of his. She groaned as her brother's rampant manhood pierced its way in, stretching the labia and disappearing into the snug crevice. His hand took a firm grip on her tits as he pushed until finally his whole cock was inside and she rested on his balls. As Matthew embarked on a steady pulsing rhythm, Meg entreated: "What happened next with mum?"

Her voice had reached a soprano as her fingers slid back and forth into her gaping cunt. Matthew smiled warmly at the recollection, very warmly indeed. "When she'd finished with Jo Mum said: Matthew get over here and fuck your mother...fuck me hard."

The words and the implication alone pushed Meg completely over the edge and she came hard on her fingers, staining them. Out of breath, she flopped back. "Let me taste," Matthew commanded.

From her prone position, Meg held up her hand allowing him to suck each finger longingly as his cock continued to pulse inside Beth. Groaning as he spoke, he too became breathless from pumping Beth's cramped cunt. "So I bent mum over the bed and fingered her pussy till it was wet. Then...then I started to fuck her hard from behind," he disclosed, recalling that heavenly half-hour from earlier.

And oh was it heavenly. Hannah's cunt was nothing like he'd envisaged it might be. The slut of her late teens and early twenties, during which she'd given birth to five children from five different fathers in five years, was long gone. In fact, Hannah's thirties had been a barren period as she concentrated on the task of raising four young girls. Consequently, starved of cock she was somewhat tighter than Matthew imagined, her cunt walls gripping tightly as his cock head slotted in. "Oh Matthew, fuck me, fuck your naughty mother," she begged.

Matthew took a deep breath and forced the rest of his cock in with purpose, his mother squealing with delight as it filled her to capacity. Clenching her cunt, she squeezed the thick manhood even tighter like she never wanted to let it out, causing Matthew to grimace. But he was a determined young man, intent on fucking that pussy till she screamed.

Drawing back he heaved a huge breath and drilled in with purpose. Hannah squealed as the fat head nudged her cervix, hands gripping the duvet, drawing it into tightened spirals. In out, in out Matthew drove, their breaths in unison. Hannah couldn't get enough, revelling in her son's forcefulness and the slap of his thighs on her buttocks. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she enthused.

Feeling left out on the bed, Jo climbed down to squat beneath the copulating pair, gazing up as Matthew's rock hard cock worked tirelessly into the juiciest pink cunt she'd ever seen. Cupping Matthew's balls, Jo stroked and squeezed, at the same time catching on her lips any stray droplets of pussy juice that happened to fall from her mother's dripping cunt. She watched with wide lustful eyes as Matthew drew back with a pop and hesitated, gathering his breath before slamming his cock back into her womb wall and slapping his balls on Hannah's perineum. "Are you going to cum inside mummy?" Jo teased.

There was only one answer to that. With a head-swimming wave of orgasmic pleasure, he pumped his load right up into his mother's womb. The orgasm still throbbing, a second wave quickly followed and a third and fourth in slightly diminishing amounts. To Hannah, however, it felt like she might never stop filling. Drawing back, the moment Matthew receded from her cunt Jo pushed her lips up onto their mother's pussy, tongue swimming in Matthew's seed and slurping like she was sucking milkshake through a straw. 

"Oh my God!" cried Meg and Beth in unison, the latter's voice reaching a glass-cracking pitch.

Beth came hard, shaking like a sapling in a storm. As if on cue, another of Matthew's wads fired deep into the tight pussy of his closest relatives, his balls emptying. Unsurprisingly, Beth wasn't treated to the four full loads of earlier, but then again Matthew had fucked Jo and his mother already that day. Nonetheless, Beth wasn't left wanting as the seed warmed her belly. "Thank you, Matthew," she whispered.

Meg smiled too, though she'd yet to feel that gorgeous cock inside her.

Wandering back home a short while later, they enthused about Amy's party and how much fun it was going to be. In fact, there was a great deal of fun to be had before Matthew departed.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Matthew AnalRider was awoken at dawn by the sound of heightened female excitement.

It was something to which he'd become fairly accustomed, now that he was back in the bosom of a loving and lustful family. In just two days he'd systematically worked his way through a household of sex-starved yet passionate women, though undoubtedly there were still a number of hidden treasures lurking. Without warning, the door of the bedroom sprung open and he was accosted by Meg and Beth. "Come quick Matthew, Amy's about to open her presents."

Apparently it was a family tradition on the girls' birthdays to gather in their mother's large double bed to unwrap the gifts. Underdressed in just the t-shirt worn for bed, Matthew reached for the boxer shorts, only to be tugged away forcibly. There wasn't time for that, Meg advised. Besides which, both girls had only t-shirts on too, two lovely little backsides half on display, their owners unconcerned that their pussies flashed as they skipped down the landing.

The presents at the foot of the bed formed a formidable-looking tower. It was a bed in which Hannah sat propped up against the pillows, the birthday girl who was also in just a t-shirt sat between her legs. Jo was pressed up tight to her mother's side, as excited for Amy as Amy was for herself. Slightly less decadent, Hannah wore an airy dressing gown to cover her modesty though her breasts were prone to spillage if she leaned forward too far. Jo wore pyjamas, simply because she loved the feel of silk against her body.

Meg and Beth led Matthew beneath the sheets, sitting either side of their brother. With a new family member, and not just any family member but a strapping lad like Matthew, it was a bit of a squeeze but a pleasant squeeze nonetheless. Instinctively both girls stroked their brother's upper thighs.

Along the line, Amy could barely contain her excitement, crawling onto all fours and moving stealthily across the bed over the tangled mass of limbs. No panties either, her arse and pussy were fully exposed. Fringed with a light almost invisible patch of straw-coloured pubic hair, it was the snatch most reminiscent of their mother's amongst the four girls. The lips at the centre puffy and defined, as pink as a watermelon's juicy inner flesh, Matthew could hardly take his eyes away as she rummaged among the boxes, decorated in rainbow shades of wrapping paper. "From Meg," she announced, picking up the first and scuttling back to take up a position between her eldest sister's legs, holding the package.

Meg reached down to place her hands on Amy's hips, the blonde ringlets brushing Jo's cheek as the t-shirt elevated to reveal the tops of each thigh. The wrapping paper torn off quickly, a large plain white box with a transparent plastic windowed top was unveiled. Inside, Meg had filled it with a plenitude of herbal oils and scrubs, exotic perfumes and powders. Amy issued a joyful little squeal, hugging Meg warmly. "No borrowing mine now," joked the older girl.

Amy uncoupled and stretched out across the bed, her arse so close that Matthew could touch it if he wished. Grabbing another gift-wrapped box, no larger than a Rubik's Cube in size, she moved to Beth. To Matthew it appeared to be a set of earrings. However, it transpired that they slotted somewhere completely differently. Lifting the t-shirt, Amy unselfconsciously bared her budding breasts. Reaching around, Beth deftly slipped the rings through the whole each nipple. "Amy, you never told us..." gasped the other girls in surprise.

"It was our little secret," Beth revealed, reaching into the box to extract a stud that slotted into the other new piercing at Amy's navel.

"Ooh, very grown up," Jo observed as Amy paraded herself, as naked as the day she was born, apart of course from the nipple rings and belly stud.

Then Amy was off again eager for more surprises, returning with Jo's present. Tearing off the paper revealed an Ann Summers gift bag. She blushed at the feel of the skimpy lingerie in her fingers, which was ironic given that she was totally nude. She gasped at the sex manual that accompanied the thong and bra set, though did take a quick peek inside. But it was what lay at the bottom that made her convulse as her tiny fingers took hold of the big black ribbed vibrator. "Oh my God!" she gasped, before calming down and twisting to wrap her arms around Jo's neck, giving her a hug before she was off again, across the bed in a predatory manner. "Mmm, from Matthew..."

Amy squeezed between his legs, her back pressed to his strong chest, her hair in his mouth, though he didn't seem to notice. To be fair, he protested, he hadn't an awful lot of time to find a present, sneaking five minutes on the recent shopping expedition with Jo and Beth.

But Amy was overjoyed at the thought alone. And the present wasn't too shabby either: more lovely jewellery, her brother having bought a silver necklace with a gold pendant shaped in the letter 'A' for Amy. "Oh Matthew, you shouldn't have," she cooed, turning aside as he leant in, their lips brushing.

As Matthew placed it around her neck, he had to fight to control the urge to cup her breasts and toy with the rings through each nipple. Placing her mouth to his ear she whispered: "I'll thank you properly later."

"From mum," she announced next, the box opening to reveal a set of car keys and causing Amy to jump up and down on the bed excitedly like it was a trampoline. "Where is it, where is it?"

"Look outside," clarified Hannah with a smile. "But Amy, you might first want to...cover up."

The words hung in the air as Amy bounded across the bed to the window in two gigantic strides. Hauling back the curtains, she revealed her fresh young pierced 18-year old body to anyone that happened to be passing at the time. But did Amy care? Not a bit of it, she was overjoyed at having the best birthday presents ever, squealing delightfully upon seeing the little green Honda in the drive next to Jo's 2CV.

It wasn't new but it was a car, her car. "Now all you need to do is pass your test," added Meg, bringing her sister back to earth with a jolt, before turning aside. "Come on Matthew, you can help me make breakfast whilst Amy opens the rest of her presents."

Other relatives' presents made up the large collection that looked like it would take hours to unwrap, so Matthew was happy to oblige, following his eldest sister down the stairs. "I wanted to get you alone," she said as she leaned up into a high cupboard.

"Oh yeah?" Matthew observed.

Overcome with lust from being around five of the sexiest women imaginable, Matthew was unable to stop himself from moving up behind and pressing his crotch to Meg's bum and kissing her neck.

"Matthew!" she cried as his hands rode up her ribcage and came to rest on her pert yet fruity breasts.

She eased his hands away playfully before twisting around to face him. Before he could say anything she'd placed a finger to his lips. "The others are going out to get stuff for Amy's party later – my bedroom at 10 o'clock, okay? Now, in the meantime, put those hands of yours to better use."
Old 10-12-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Following a hearty breakfast and with an hour to kill until Meg's invitation, Matthew embarked on a solitary wander in the forest, reflecting on his time so far and the sexual encounters he'd enjoyed whilst among these sexually uninhibited women.

It was 22-year old Meg that had set things off not long after the funeral. Indulging a shared passion for voyeurism, they'd worked one another into a fully-clothed orgasmic frenzy whilst watching a courting couple enjoy a bout of oral sex in the forest.

Yet his mother Hannah proved that it wasn't just the young women of the family that were eager to have their wicked way with their newfound stud of a brother. Seizing her chance, the 43-year old mother of five had seduced her son during bath time, the intimate tit massage and cock wank a precursor to the hotter things that were to follow.

Keen to share his favours around, during a shopping excursion with the two sisters closest his own age, 21-year old Jo and 19-year old Beth, Matthew had used his oral expertise to pleasure Beth, the beautiful half-caste of the family whilst the pair watched Jo get cosy with a huge-breasted shopgirl, confirming a preference for women of her own sex.

At least she had done so before Matthew's arrival, their afternoon together spent making passionate love till they were sore. Well that was until they were disturbed by their mother. After the initial shock had abated and Jo was punished with a good spanking, Matthew got to break a decade-long abstinence in his mother by fucking her frenziedly whilst Jo looked on, the girl later joining to form a mind blowing trinity.

Anxious for more variety, just last evening Matthew had led Meg and Beth down to the stream where details of the afternoon's events with Hannah and Jo were disclosed and then lovingly recreated. First both girls sucked his cock, with Meg demonstrating a real art, after which Matthew first spanked then fucked Beth senseless.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

After a contemplative circuit of the forest, returning to the back garden he looked up to see Meg hanging out of her bedroom window. "Oh Matthew," she summoned, wiggling a finger.

Matthew heaved a deep breath and headed inside, the lower level empty. Taking the stairs two by two, he couldn't get to the top quick enough.

Fresh from the shower and exuding an understated aroma of lavender, Meg came to meet him at the door, taking her brother's hand and guiding him to her single bed. Running her fingers up his neck and through the thick thatch of hair at the back, she brought his face to hers. Both mouths opened on contact, tongues twisting amid heated panting. They held for precious moments savouring one another's taste.

Finally easing away, Meg fell back across the bed, her head hanging off the edge. Though Matthew would have loved nothing more than another of her exquisite blowjobs, the urge to fuck his eldest sister was damn near overwhelming. Meg twisted the knot of the fluffy white towel, first unveiling her pert breasts then, as it fell away completely, exposing a beautiful pussy. Allowed to grow naturally, the downy bush had a mousy brown tinge.

Exhaling deeply, Matthew hauled clear his top, exhibiting a manly chest and strong arms. Shimmying down the khaki shorts, he allowed Meg a moment to savour his physique and inflating manhood before moving to her, supported by his hands on the bed. Meg pushed up her knees and parted her thighs whilst shifting her body to mould into his. "Fuck me, Matthew," she implored.

He didn't need asking twice, reaching down to cup her pussy, appraising its moistness with two roving fingers. They slid in to the knuckle before the cunt walls clenched. Meg bit her lip and groaned as fingers were replaced by the bloated head of an impressively proportioned cock. "Oh yesssssss," she purred as her vaginal lips spread around the invading tip and enveloped it.

Suddenly Matthew stopped. "What was that?"

"What?" Meg questioned, looking up.

"I swear I heard something or someone creak in the wardrobe."

Meg had one of those large purpose-built walk-in wardrobes in her bedroom. Pulling away momentarily, she slid the hatch door aside to reveal an embarrassed-looking sister in among the blouses and with nowhere to hide. "Amy?"

"I-I j-just w-wanted t-to see how it's d-done," the tiny blonde, still in just a t-shirt, stammered. "I-I'm so s-sorry."

Her brother and sister found it hard to vent any degree of anger, especially on the girl's eighteenth birthday. "Why didn't you just ask?" queried Meg.

"I didn't think... So you're not mad?"

"No, we're not mad," reassured Matthew.

Extending a hand, Meg guided her younger sister to the bed. "There, now you can see so much better."

Amy adjusted onto her side, watching intently as Matthew climbed back between Meg's legs. "This one's called the missionary position," Meg enlightened.

Amy smiled as Matthew lifted his buttocks and pressed in purposefully, causing Meg to catch a breath, gazing on intently as the thick shaft probed its way into Meg's accommodating cunt inch by inch. Halfway in, meeting the familiar tightness, Matthew stopped. Drawing back so that the tip rested at the entrance, he thrust in hard. Meg's fingers curled and she sucked in air through gritted teeth as the stabbing motion reverberated through her body. "Oh God Matthew, yesssssss," she breathed as her brother began a steady rhythmic motion.

Looking on, Amy licked her lips, an unmistakable wetness arising between her thighs and a want in her eyes the likes of which she'd never felt before.

Meg moved with Matthew, enjoying the feeling of fullness as her cunt began to relax and moisten, her free hand cupping one of Matthew's firm buttocks as he pumped. As her juices rose and her cunt became ever more malleable, Matthew increased the ministrations, pumping with authority. This continued for two or three minutes, the bed creaking painfully.

Breathless, Matthew slowed to a halt, gaining a look of pleading from Meg. Her fingernails digging the flesh of his arse implored him to continue, but Matthew had other ideas. "Time for Amy's next lesson," he stated with a grin, watching as his youngest sister's eyes widened.

With that he rolled aside onto his back, hands behind head, cock sticking up like a bollard. It was equally as hard. Taking the hint, Meg cocked a leg over, resting on her knees momentarily before lowering gradually, hands in the air. Her labia took a firm grip of the tapered knob, slipping snugly over it. Wiggling her arse, Meg pressed down to impale her cunt on the thick throbbing slab of manhood and Matthew felt her slide down gradually until she was sat upon his belly and balls.

Meg moaned as Matthew reached to place his hands over her breasts, squeezing firmly. "This is the girl-on-top position," Meg revealed for her sister's benefit through gasps of pleasure, as if explanation were required.

"Mmm, I like that," replied Amy throatily.

Meg extended an arm to brush the corkscrews of blonde hair from her younger sister's eyes. "Tell you what, Amy honey, why don't you play with yourself?"

Amy looked shocked at first but after reassurances she smiled and lay back on the pillows, spreading her legs wide apart. Toying with her outer pussy lips, Amy's face contorted with lust. "Mmm, feels nice," she enthused.

As Matthew moulded Meg's pert breasts purposefully, his thumbs grazed each diamond-like nipple, causing Meg to shriek. Working up and down on the rampant shaft, she resembled a cowgirl. Leaning forward gymnastically, her brunette locks spreading like tentacles and she found Matthew's lips. They butterfly kissed before opening wide to suck at one another's tongues. Finding reserves of energy, Matthew pumped from the buttocks, his cock buried deep in tight wet cunt. He pumped furiously for five minutes, the slap of flesh drowning out Amy's little whimpers of desire.

As Meg lifted her backside, the thick cock plopped out of the snug cunt-hole to rest in the groove of her arse. It was coated from top to bottom in vitreous ooze.

Without needing to be prompted, Amy craned forward, running her index finger its impressive length and scooping up a dollop of her sister's juice. Placing it to her lips, tentatively her tongue touched it. Glancing back, she saw that Matthew and Meg were both watching her with intent. Smiling, Meg sucked the finger clean with a purr of appreciation before returning to frigging her own pussy with wild abandon. "Last lesson," heralded Matthew, his loins ablaze with desire.

With that he flipped Meg over onto her front, facedown with heels on the carpet and arse sticking up in the air. "This is the from behind or doggy style position," breathed Meg as close by her sister's fingers began to blurr and her eyes slant.

Matthew pushed up close, firm hands on her hips as he prepared to take his sister from the rear. Little resistance from a cunt that had been battered senseless over the past fifteen minutes, his cock slotted back in snugly. Gathering up all his steel, in and out he thrust, thighs slapping Meg's buttocks repeatedly, balls jiggling beneath.

"Oh God," cried little Amy as her frenzied fingering brought her to orgasm.

Matthew watched as her youthful body on the bed went into uncontrollable spasm and slid down the sheets. Inspired and picking up speed, he rammed into Meg mercilessly, bumping her cervix with each fierce thrust. "Yesssssss," she squealed. "Yesssssss. Cum inside me, Matthew."

His head swimming, body convulsing, Matthew made one final thrust, in the process spraying his seed deep into his sister's womb. As was customary, he continued pumping, three further spurts filling Meg to bursting. At that moment they heard a car in the driveway, hugging one another as they located their clothes. "I'd better go," offered Meg grudgingly. "There's going to be plenty of work needing doing."

"Me too," echoed Amy, equally grudgingly.

Playtime on hold, for now at least, Matthew adjudged his cock could do with a rest, joining the others. And Meg was right: there was plenty of work to be done. The furniture in the house needed to be shifted around, a gazebo had to be put up and attached to the patio in case of rain, balloons required blowing up and hanging, there were 'Happy 18th' banners to erect and food needed to be prepared and placed under plastic.

In fact, there was so much to do that time unwittingly overtook them. Glancing at her watch Meg revealed: "It's 6.30, the first guests will be here in an hour."

All hot and sweaty from an afternoon's labours, baths were essential, following which there was the arduous task, for the girls at least, of getting ready. An hour was nowhere near enough. Seizing control of the situation, mother Hannah decreed: "Right, we'll all need to double up in the bathroom. Amy, you and Beth downstairs, Jo and Meg, top of the stairs, Matthew – you're coming with me."

Matthew went unquestioningly. A welcome repeat of the first night, Hannah soaped her oversized breasts to makeshift sponges before washing her son all over. Matthew was in heaven. "A little bird tells me my son is good with his tongue," she mused coquettishly, climbing onto her knees, planting her arse in his face.

In a way, Matthew was happy not to have to fuck her. She was a demanding woman and he needed all of his energy for later. Nose nestled in her anal ring, he dabbed his tongue at the gaping crack. Wet on the surface owing to the bathwater, it took some effort to work the tip inside. Yet he was young, enthusiastic and resilient and when a cunt tasted as delicious as Hannah's, all the hard labour was worthwhile.

As she opened like a petalling flower, Matthew locked his lips around her clit, feeling it squirm. As he rolled it over his tongue and sucked purposefully, Hannah gripped the taps tightly, her breath racing. Never before amongst a fair collection of lovers had a man had this effect on her with his mouth. Matthew was a godsend.

Sadly, the good work of the cleansing bath was undone as gooey juice snaked its way down her inner thighs. Good boy that he was, Matthew ensured to lick it all up before attacking her clit once more.

Conscious of time, he finished her off by stabbing a finger into her puckered arsehole whilst flicking repeatedly at her clit with his tongue tip. It had the desired effect. Hannah blew hard and squirted, a fine mist spraying her son's face like a mask. Hannah sat bent double in a paralysed state for a good minute before climbing gingerly to her feet. "See you downstairs at the party," she promised before heading off to her bedroom to get ready.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Frankly Matthew couldn't wait to see each of the girls and their mother in their party outfits. Anything on top of that would be a bonus and Matthew didn't dare imagine things could get any better. Sighing contentedly, he preened in the mirror, a feeling in his loins that this was going to be THE party to eclipse all parties.

The evening of Amy's party had arrived and with it the realisation for Matthew that the adventure was coming to an end. The following day the flight would take him back to Manila and away from the sisters and mother he'd grown to love in so many different ways. Still, if it were any consolation, with the girls being so unrelenting in their desires, a red hot time was surely promised right up to the end.

Heading off in search of Jo to borrow some gel to spike his hair, the pursuit led him to the downstairs bathroom were the blast of a hairdryer filled the air. The door ajar, he craned around, espying Jo squatting on the floor, her bare back to him. He was about to reach over to tap her on the shoulder when he caught Amy's reflection in the mirror opposite. Sat between her elder sister's outstretched legs, the party girl was having her damp blonde locks blown and teased with a stiff hairbrush. Both were stark naked.

Matthew's eyes remained on Amy's reflection in the mirror, appraising her girlish frame. Though she had just turned 18, her body was that of a younger girl, hips baring some puppy fat and tits still not fully developed. The nipples were puffy yet proudly pierced defiantly in contradiction to their youthfulness. Amy, it seemed, was desperate to become a woman. Her legs were closed, toes flexing as Jo worked the brush firmly through the tangles.

Matthew's glance returned momentarily to Jo who also sported two nipple rings in a pair of well-developed breasts that bore a peach-shaped pertness. In readiness for the party she also had a shiny stud in her navel. From observing the two girls together, it was obvious Amy looked up to her older sister in awe and in many ways wanted to be like her.

Tugging at the mass of blonde curls, Jo forced Amy's head back, her damp hair brushing the older girl's shoulder, a rivulet of water snaking its way down to her breast. Gathering up the stray droplet with a finger, Jo placed the wet digit to her lips and sucked lovingly. Unwittingly, as the younger woman shifted position she pressed against Jo's breasts, her neck cushioned by their springiness. "I wish I had tits like yours," Amy sighed dreamily.

"Oh yours will grow soon enough," assured Jo. "And besides, they're lovely as they are."

"You think so?"

"Yeah I think so."

With that, Jo's spare hand slid around Amy's body, cupping the underside of her sister's right breast. Amy's eyes expanded and her breath started to race. "Jo, what are you doing?"

"Just checking for growth," replied Jo with a nonchalance that belied a deep-rooted craving. "And you know what, Amy honey, I think you could outgrow us all yet."

"Yeah?" Amy enthused, glancing up with a huge wanton grin.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind betting you'll have tits like mum's in a year."

"Really? Mmmmmmm."

Amy's lovely blue eyes illuminated. So overjoyed was she to hear the assurance that it went unnoticed that Jo still had hold of her right breast, massaging it gently, compressing the flesh and causing the nipple to sprout healthily. Seizing control, Jo's thumb and forefinger found their way to the aroused teat, rolling it purposefully. Matthew watched mesmerised as this went on for a full minute.

"Jo..."

"Yes, Amy honey?"

"Don't forget the other one."

Swapping the dryer over from left to right, the older girl's newly freed hand moved to the corresponding breast. A deft squeeze forced another moan to slip from Amy's lips as she eased back to become almost fully absorbed in Jo's body, head snug between her sister's accommodating breasts.

Reaching over to take hold of some hairpins, Jo worked feverishly to pile up her sister's unruly locks on top of her head. Amy's young neck soft and pink and warm from her bath, Jo leaned in to kiss it gently. Amy purred contentedly, her legs parting ever so slightly to reveal the first hint of downy pubic hair. Her work done, Jo discarded the dryer and the pair admired Amy's adult transformation. Though Jo was not yet finished with her sister, leaning in to kiss all over her sister's shoulders with a real passion.

"Jo..." Amy mouthed hesitantly, gazing up with big doe eyes, "I'm, um, not sure this is right."

Jo pursed her lips, a knowing look. "Does it feel right?"

"It does," Amy admitted almost immediately. "But all the same..."

"Why don't you just imagine it's Matthew?"

As Amy vibrated her lips in desire, feeling his cheeks warm at the mention of his name and his cock rise, Matthew took a precautionary step backwards. Just as well, for at that moment Jo rose and turned, brushing straight past him as he ducked in the shadows. Thankfully it appeared as if she'd not spotted him. Returning less than a minute later, she kissed one of Amy's earlobes before setting back down again. Submissively Amy slotted back into position between her legs and breasts.

The reason for Jo's brief disappearance soon became apparent: she'd been to fetch Amy's birthday present, the long slim black dildo. Amy's eyes widened as it came into view, accompanied by a little moan. After offering another gentle reassuring kiss, Jo circled the tip around each pierced nipple, prompting Amy to clamp her eyes shut, a look of contentment settling upon her pretty face.

Having brought each nipple back to a peak, Jo ran the slender length of plastic down Amy's tummy, teasing her navel playfully. Almost subconsciously, Amy's thighs parted to unveil the beautiful pink pussy Matthew had seen so very briefly that morning. Already the lips were glistening with the first spots of dewy arousal.

After having stroked her sister's inner thighs for what seemed an eternity, Jo tilted the dildo and caressed the length of Amy's slick crack. As she repeated the action, the lips of began to petal, albeit unwillingly. Yet Amy was unable to deny the feelings and as Jo continued to tease the slit, she rested her head dreamily against her sibling tutor's heaving breasts.

In his time back, Matthew hadn't witnessed the older girl as turned on as this. And that was despite having enjoyed a delicious threesome with their mother. This must surely have been the culmination of years of watching the lovely little Amy blossom to finally become a woman.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

As Matthew looked on in awe at Amy's lesbian seduction, the temptation to stroke his cock became overwhelming. Yet he was equally determined to save himself for the party, presenting an agonising dilemma. Arms folded tightly across his chest he would record the episode in his brain for later use in Manila when he was alone and lonely.

With all resistance from Amy vanquished, Matthew watched in the mirror as Jo eased the tapered head into her sister's tight young cunt, eliciting a moan. Eyes pressed shut, Amy's head moved from side to side. Too much for the spy in the wings, with his excited cock pressing the boxers into a tent of marquee proportions, he reached down and gave the shaft a gentle squeeze. Soon his treacherous hand was working the foreskin back and forth against his better judgement.

On the bathroom floor, Amy's thighs spread wider as her cunt began to respond Jo's urgings, the dildo disappearing in by inch. The older girl was careful not to go too far too fast, easing up when she met resistance from the virgin pussy and ensuring to kiss Amy's neck at regular intervals. In between she watched intently over Amy's shoulder, gazing into the mirror to view the results of her handiwork, a huge smile on her face at having succeeded in working the younger girl into a liquid condition.

Eventually, after a deal of to-ing and fro-ing, moaning and groaning, licking and kissing, all but the last inch was inside the tight cunt, prevented only by Amy's maidenhead. As Jo let go and Amy exhaled heavily, the plastic penis pushed its way back out and into Jo's waiting hand. Lifting it to her lips, she licked and sucked it dry, marvelling at the taste of the dreamy, slightly salient produce of that young virgin cunt.

Lowering the tip once more, Jo concentrated entirely on Amy's clit, teasing it mercilessly. The younger girl swooned and squirmed, her clit aching so much she craved release, angling her body to try to get away yet pursued relentlessly like a cat chasing a mouse. Jo located the little nub once more and administered a series of probes that felt like tiny electric shocks imploding in Amy's vagina.

Gasping, she came ferociously, her young body going into uncontrollable spasms and receding into her sister as if all the air had been forced out of her lungs. Jo held the juice-laden dildo in the air in triumph, taking Matthew by surprise when she craned back to pass the prize his way. His elder sister, it seemed, had been aware of his presence all along. Embarrassedly Matthew took the dildo and lifted it to his mouth, sucking it like a corncob streaked with hot melted butter, savouring its salty palate.

With that he let out a muted groan before firing three loads of cum in quick succession at the bathroom tiles. The fourth he eked out into his palm and offered to Jo as Amy lay flat out. She licked with passion, savouring the cocktail borne of her sibling's loins. The show over, Matthew beat a somewhat hasty retreat before the first guests arrived. However, the pre-party thrills were far from over for, as man of the house, it was Matthew's duty to approve each girl's outfit before she joined the party.

Amy, having moved with lightning dexterity, was first to arrive to gauge his opinion, still flushed from her liaison with Jo and blissfully unaware that Matthew had witnessed the whole seduction. "Oh wow," he gasped in genuine admiration and not a little lust at the incredible transformation.

The curled locks piled on top of her head were fronted by a shiny silver tiara, a few corkscrew strands allowed to overhang strategically. The rectangular glasses the young girl habitually sported had been substituted by contact lenses, allowing her piercing eyes to sparkle like sapphires. No longer did she look the little girl Matthew had first encountered. In fact, she'd seemed to blossom in the last half hour and Matthew had a fair idea what was behind that.

Yet it was the dress that grabbed his attention: aquamarine to match those beautiful irises, it had a crepe appearance and feel, splitting just below her breasts to expose a triangular area of stomach and display the piercing at her navel. A little black bra underneath held her modest assets in place and helped conceal the other two new piercings. The skirt was of similar design, stopping alluringly just above the knee. Bare legged, her footwear was flat yet elegant, a pair of white strappy sandals that were ideal for dancing.

Amy did a twirl, the skirt tight to a bum that was pleasantly curvaceous. Unable to help himself, Matthew eased up against his youngest sister's back, kissing behind her ear, hands caressing each hip. Looking over the top, he was overjoyed to see his necklace plunging down into a cleavage that somehow she'd managed to sculpt. Amy sighed and relaxed in his arms like she had her sister's. They were moving to the bed almost unknowingly when the doorbell downstairs sounded. Easing away, Amy blew a kiss and skipped off to greet her first guest, promising to see him later. Matthew exhaled so hard he almost fainted.

Amy was quickly replaced by Meg who needed a hand before she could go and join the party. Her one-piece gown was light and diaphanous in a creamy shade, ending in flouncy skirt-tails. Unlike Amy, she'd opted for heels, a good four inches worth, to offset the elegant outfit suitably. Tottering over and tilting forward, she lifted the back of her brunette hair off her neck, indicating that the fiddly catch of the gown needing coupling. Before doing so, Matthew took a moment to kiss the exposed area of shoulder tenderly, sending a shiver down her spine. "Matthew, don't," she groaned, before adding teasingly: "Not now."

Having secured the catch with a pair of shaky old man's fingers, Matthew gave her arse a playful slap. "You look absolutely stunning, Meg honey. Now go and enjoy yourself."

Meg reached to wrap her arms around his neck and, despite the elevation gained from the heels she still needed to push up on tiptoes to reach her brother's cheek, imparting a soft loving kiss. Her body as she tottered away was to die for.

Immediately she left, Beth arrived at the door as the perfect replacement. Though Amy and Meg had stunned him with their transformations, Beth's was perhaps the most dazzling yet. Trading on her Afro-Caribbean roots, she'd braided her usually unruly hair into colourful tracks that ran across her head and down to the neck. "Wow!" Matthew exclaimed, lost for words.

Though he'd already seen the outfit briefly in the shop, it looked ten times better now that she was made-up to match, her lips painted a glossy crimson. The red halter top exhibited her lovely little breasts perfectly and, without a bra, the excited nipples stood firmly to attention. Matthew couldn't resist slipping his hand inside to squeeze a pert boob. Beth issued a seductive smile before easing away, pirouetting and showing off her peachy butt in the pair of matching red hotpants. So tight were they that they seemed to be sucked in by her arse crack. No doubt about it, it was money well spent.

As Beth told him not to be too long, Jo arrived as the last of the girls to seek an audience, the sweet smell of draining nail polish following her in. Showing off the black skirt and maroon vest top that had also been purchased by Matthew the previous day, she was sporting a hairstyle that suited her so well: punky and spunky, spiky and brash. She was also sporting a huge smug smile. Doubtless the seduction of Amy had a lot to do with her vivacity. "Thank you for these," she whispered, issuing a curtsey.

"No problem, they look absolutely wonderful on you," Matthew replied.

She moved forward, careful to shield her drying fingernails and toenails, co-ordinated in maroon to match the top. "I think you wanted this," she said with a cheeky smile, handing over the pot of gel.

"Mmm, I did, and I'm glad I chose that moment."

"I cleaned the tiles," she said with a wicked grin, puckering her lips, before heading off with a giggle.

Alone, Matthew peered into the mirror, scraping the gel through his hair to sculpt a Mohawk down the centre, picking and flicking at the fringe. "Don't worry, you look gorgeous," came the words from the door, preceding his mother's entrance.

She took a moment to admire her handsome son, a 6-foot tall Adonis in a fashionable designer shirt and coal black jeans. "So do you," he replied, eyes almost popping from their sockets.

Clearly intent upon competing with her younger, sexier daughters – though that was a matter of opinion – Hannah had opted for what could only be described as the slutty older woman look. A cross between Courtney Love and Marie Analsol, her lips were full, red and pouty, her eyes generously black ringed, with her tits pushed up in a bustier like two plum puddings. Her hair had been teased by heating tongs into a mass of cascading curls that looked as light as air. Matthew stood speechless, his mouth agape.

"Take those filthy thoughts out of your mind, young man," she quipped, before adding: "For now."

With all the promises he was seemingly on, Matthew would barely be able to keep up. He was almost tempted to lock himself in the room for the night.

"See you shortly," cooed Hannah as she ambled off to join the others.

"Bye mum, love you."

Matthew decided to give it 10 minutes for descending, the music getting up downstairs and the front door being constantly opened and closed. Stuck to the mirror, he checked and rechecked his hair several times before deciding he was ready.

After all the amazing things he'd witnessed and indeed taken part in over the past few days, the start of the party turned out to be something of an anti-climax. After the initial introductions were made, he wasn't inclined towards the small talk that prevailed among their little cliques. Heading to the kitchen Matthew availed himself of a drink, a small glass of vodka doused in lemonade and generously filled with ice. Early still, the sheltered young man wasn't accustomed to drinking vast amounts. Returning to the front room, he stood on the outskirts felling somewhat cut adrift.

Amy was surrounded by a ring of pals of similar age, giggling merrily and showing off her presents. Beth was with her friend Alice, an amiable-looking redhead, the pair acting as DJ's by the stereo. Jo had invited along the shopgirl, introduced as Alison, and they had become inseparable in a corner. Meg was in the company of a dark Italian guy called Marco, with whom she worked and who might or might not be her boyfriend. And their mother was chatting to Erik, a small Swedish chap with a golden goatee who, it transpired, was Amy's father.

If it was any consolation, the ratio was favourable: 3-to-1 in favour of the men, a bevy of beauties from 18 upward to choose from. Matthew only wished he had a more forward demeanour, his shyness around strangers an impenetrable barrier at times.

Thankfully he didn't need to be too much more forward for, at that moment, he felt a tap on the shoulder. Turning he looked into a familiar face, at least she appeared familiar, though at first he couldn't quite place her. "Hi, I'm Rosie Cunt, Amy's teacher," she introduced.

Matthew held out his hand in greeting, still trying to work out where he recognised her from. It wasn't as if he'd wandered too far afield during his two days in England.

Rosie filled in the gaps for him. "Didn't I see you in the forest a day or two back?" she offered, ending the mental anguish.

Matthew's mind went quickly into flashback mode, a delicious picture forming of games by the stream. Rosie, of course, had no idea Matthew had been spying on her. "Ah yes, you were on bikes, you and your..."

"Yes, that's right, Tom couldn't make it tonight."

Matthew looked her up and down furtively, liking what he saw. He'd felt something that first day too, a premonition, a definite instant attraction and nothing he saw now changed that opinion. Dolled up in a tight-fitting black dress that highlighted her ample bosom, Matthew was suitably impressed. "And you're really Amy's teacher?" he said in an exasperated manner.

Rosie laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"It's just..."

"I know. If I had a pound for every time one of my kid's parents told me that, I'd be a rich woman. I'm twenty-three, if it makes any difference."

Matthew made an almost inaudible sound of approval beneath his breath, wanting her.

"Can I get you another drink, Matthew?"

Matthew's initial reaction was to decline the offer, met by a slant-eyed expression. "Oh come on," she prompted. "I could really do with a drinking partner tonight, seeing as I'm on my own and especially since most of my students are half-cut already."

Matthew glanced over to Amy's group. Two teenaged lads wobbled drunkenly and, with the normal teacher-pupil roles suspended for the evening, were giving their teacher the eye. Matthew suspected Rosie's interest in him lie more in needing a chaperone than anything else, though she was so pleasant and easy-going, he didn't mind unduly being used. "Okay, vodka and lemonade then...thanks," he conceded.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
FrenceLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, please keep going...
Old 13-12-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 13-12-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

As Beth glanced up from the stereo, sexy in her braids, halter and hot pants, she gave her brother a sweet becoming smile, followed by a blown kiss across the room. At the same time, Meg brushed past extremely close, shooting one of her sexy come-hither looks. Even Amy seemed to have grown tired of her friends and was looking alluringly Matthew's way, running her tongue around her lips. He sighed deep and hard. Typical women, he thought, all but ignoring him for half an hour then, when he found himself some female company, turning covetous. Rosie returned with the drinks and wickedly Matthew decided to test just how jealous he could make them.

The party in full swing, a group of Amy's friends had already begun dancing drunkenly. So when Beth put on Robbie Williams' 'Angels' and Rosie asked Matthew if he'd care to dance, he accepted the invitation warmly. She smiled, taking hold his hand.

Immediately they moved close together her scent filled his nostrils, her skin feeling as soft as a baby's as their cheeks brushed. But what really excited Matthew was the heave of her ample breasts as they pressed his firm chest. For all their talents – and there was no denying his sisters were a talented quartet – none of the girls was overly blessed in the breast department. Matthew loved boobs and Rosie's D-cup delights squashing against him helped to elicit an instant hard-on.

Matthew caught the lascivious look in Rosie's eye as her hip brushed his groin in a furtive appraisal. He also couldn't help but catch the daggered looks that came from Beth, Meg and Amy. His ploy seemed to be working a treat with only Jo seemingly immune, occupied as she was on the shopgirl's knee, the pair kissing gently.

The slow song coming to an end, a faster one in its place prompted Rosie to lead Matthew from the makeshift dancefloor, through the patio doors and beneath the gazebo. A pleasant evening, she suggested a walk. Though it was pitch black, Matthew was in need of some fresh air and only too happy to oblige. The trail led them through the forest, down the bicycle trail and to the familiar lido where Matthew had enjoyed many of his hottest experiences over the past few days.

In the dark he could just about make out Rosie's outline. She seemed to be wrestling with her blouse. "Come on Matthew," she prompted. "Let's go skinny dipping."

Matthew exhaled, apprehensive at first but, endowed with enough Dutch courage thanks to the vodkas, he began to strip as well. Rosie tore off down the bank, taking to the stream with a splash. Matthew went in pursuit, launching from the edge into the abyss. In actual fact, the water was nipple high where they'd landed. Immediately Rosie swam to him, rising and pulling him close. Matthew responded, their lips locking, his hands roving up her curvy backside.

The water naturally cold, Rosie's nipples had turned rock hard almost immediately. Squatting, the water lapping as his collarbone, Matthew moved his face to the expansive left orb, warming the teat with his hot breath as his thumb and forefinger clamped around the other, rolling it back and forth. Rosie moaned wantonly, her fingers raking his damp hair. Matthew sucked with relish before moving across to the other.

Pulling away, the naughty school teacher squealed as she splashed him, before swimming away. A slow breaststroke, clearly Rosie wasn't anxious to get too far away too soon. Matthew caught up easily and the pair intertwined once more, sinking beneath the marbled surface. Despite the cold, Matthew had a raging erection, Rosie's hand taking a firm grip as their tongues flicked. In return, Matthew ensured to paw her tits manfully, eliciting deep moans of pleasure.

At that moment, however, the couple in the stream were stopped in their tracks, alerted by excited and young-sounding voices from the bank. It seemed that they were not alone after all, confirmed by three splashes in the water close by. It was too dark, however, to make out whether they were male or female. Discovering that the lido was already in use, a squeal rang out from one of the interlopers, its tone unmistakably female. "Oh my God, I think it's some of my students," whispered Rosie, clinging to Matthew's side.

With that, they were circled in a predatory manner before Rosie was accosted by two intoxicated and carefree lads, unaware that it was their teacher. Rosie dared not speak, let alone put up a struggle and Matthew could just about make her out, sandwiched between the two teen hunks. An eager pair of hands squeezed her large tits from the front whilst lips sucked at her neck from behind. The turn of events had taken Matthew quite by surprise.

He was about to offer assistance when their female companion latched onto him, giggling drunkenly. A hand took hold of his erect shaft for direction and the mystery female moved up until her back was pressed to his. Reaching around in the dark, instinctively Matthew gave her breasts a good hard squeeze. They were pert, easily filling his hands. Manoeuvring, his fingers he encountered two rings through each nipple. It was then that the penny dropped. "Amy?" he whispered.

"Matthew?"

Glancing across, he could just about make out the silhouette of Rosie being roughly spit-roasted in the shallow water. The sound of thighs on buttocks slapped continuously, supplemented by the slurping of mouth on cock. Rosie didn't seem to be protesting, doubtless so as not to give the game away, so Matthew decided to concentrate on Amy. Rarely had he felt so aroused, the cold water no deterrent to a raging hard-on.

Twisting Amy around to face him, Matthew kissed his baby sister with passion, their bodies melting into one another. "I wanted to make sure my first time was with you," Amy whispered as Matthew lifted her to him, his cock hovering in readiness at the entrance to her pussy, foreplay abandoned in the pursuit of animalistic lust.

Close by, unaware that it was his teacher deepthroating him, one of the teen students groaned and stated: "Oh yes, that's it you dirty slut, suck my cock."

Rosie's moaning was muffled as she let herself be used to satisfy their teen lust, each bang from behind bringing her closer to orgasm. In an ironic act, the lad at the rear spanked her arse several times as he thrust in and out. "Oh God, just listen to the filthy bitch, she's loving it."

Matthew issued a wry smile before turning his attention fully to Amy. He wanted her first time to be special, something she'd remember for the rest of her life. Clinging tightly to his neck, legs wrapped around his waist, she allowed her virgin pussy to be penetrated by the roving head of Matthew's bulbous cock. She was breathing in fits and starts, punctuated by lustful whimpers as her pussy mouth stretched to let him inside.

Appreciating that he needed to be tender and considerate, Matthew graduated the entry, stopping momentarily to check that his little sister was okay and drawing back if he sensed the slightest pain. Amy offered assurances, assisting the process by submitting fully and nudging her hymen against the invasive tip as if anxious to be rid of it.

With a strong firm upward counter-stroke, Matthew felt the barrier give, marked by a squeal from Amy's lips and her body going as limp as a deflating balloon. Any blood spillage was camouflaged in the dark water, quickly washed away. Matthew moved his face quickly to hers to muffle the pain and offer succour, their lips moulding.

The water brushing at their groins seemed to ease the pain and, within moments, Amy was pushing down on the throbbing manhood, determined to feel every inch of its thickness inside her virgin vagina. Her cunt walls gripped as tight as a vice, threatening to crush Matthew's cock. It was the most awesome feeling imaginable, breaking in a girl for the first time, feeling her tighter than she'd ever be again. Arching his back, Matthew started a leisurely rhythm, easing in and out of his sister's pussy with a fluid motion.

20 feet away, the two young drunken studs were close to cumming, their panting filling the still air as they worked their teacher into a frenzied state. Between his own measured strokes, Matthew wondered whether she'd take them to task the next time they were in class together or whether she might be too embarrassed. The one fucking her face had evidently reached beneath the water for he gasped: "Oh fuck, this whore has lovely huge tits."

Soon four hands were groping Rosie's boobs beneath the surface as they plugged her holes. With that, the one at the front grunted and unloaded a thick wad of spunk in his teacher's mouth. Tossing her head back, Rosie swallowed what she could, squealing as the one at the rear brought her to the verge of orgasm, wet flesh slapping wet flesh. If he listened closely enough, Matthew swore he could hear the seed was evacuated into Rosie's womb. She wailed unreservedly, falling to her knees in the shallow. Spent, the two teenaged students waddled to the side, exchanging high fives and whooping with joy.

Rosie, however, wasn't finished, splashing over to locate the remaining pair. Realising what was happening between Matthew and the girl, Rosie placed her body firmly against Amy's as Matthew thrust from behind. As he developed a steady hammering rhythm, it occurred to Matthew that Rosie was in the dark – literally. She had no idea whatsoever that the girl he was pounding was his own sister, her school pupil, the subterfuge maintained by the new nipple rings Amy had sprouted. Amy was equally unaware this was her teacher, though loving every moment of the feel of those soft cushioned tits squeezing hers.

The two women's lips met and Rosie shared with Amy some of the semen load she hadn't yet swallowed, blowing it onto the younger girl's tongue and allowing Amy's tongue to lap up the excess from her chin. Amy purred and swallowed hard, their tits squashing together ever more firmly, the trio moving together as one. The ministrations from Matthew's fervent pounding reverberated through Amy's pussy and into Rosie's, her cunt throbbing.

Upping a notch, Matthew ploughed back and forth purposefully into that virgin cunt and, with the attention coming from all sides it was no surprise to witness Amy cum next, spasming wildly on Matthew's cock. Yet for some reason Matthew had still to feel even the first stirring of orgasm. As Amy swam back to the sanctuary of the bank, he turned Rosie around, her arse out of the water, sinking his raging cock deep into the gaping cunt hole.

Rosie moaned, her vagina filled for the second time in quick succession. Only Matthew was bigger and rougher and she was soon sore as he fucked her with all his might, sparing nothing in his pursuit of an explosive climax, the water rippling around them. Yet worryingly, Matthew found himself unable to cum. Perhaps it was the cold or perhaps it was the fact that despite her overt sexiness, Rosie was not one of his family, his cock began to soften inside her.

Remembering what he'd seen Rosie do the first time and wanting some of that for his own, Matthew had an idea how to salvage some pride, falling to his knees. Neck just above the surface, nose scraping her anus he drove his tongue into Rosie's sopping pussy from behind. Targeting her clit, he licked and flicked furiously till his tongue was raw, bringing Rosie to another shattering orgasm. Rewarded with a powerful squirt, her scented spray peppered his face. And he still had a full sack of seed for later that he fully intended to use.

The pair paddled to the edge and out of the stream, collapsing on the bank. As Rosie closed her eyes, Matthew did so also, the countdown to his final 12 hours in England beginning in earnest. Yet they promised to be the best hours yet and Matthew couldn't wait to get back to the house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1