The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!
Re: Marie the Pinay slut wife

Brad's eyes opened wide, but he said nothing. Marie also said nothing.

But they were both aware of what was happening.

Marie’s hand slowly stroked the bulge between his legs and Brad's breathing became faster.

As her hand slowly stroked Brad's cock, she leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

However, first, she glanced through the window at Jane. Her back was to the window and she seemed to be deep in reading her book.

"Brad," she whispered. "I have a proposition for you."

Brad moaned slightly as her hand continued to stroke his cock through his pants.

"Brad, I want to make a deal with you"

"What deal?"

"If you will not fuck Jane, I will do anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

Brad nodded his agreement as she continued to stroke his cock.

"First, I'll show you a taste of what can happen" she whispered.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

And she unzipped his pants and took his cock out of his underwear.

First she looked greedily at Brad's cut cock.

Then she knelt down and slowly sucked his cock into her mouth.

The sensation was overwhelming for her. It had been so long since she had had a cock in her mouth that she almost had an orgasm from the sensation of running her tongue over his cock head.

Her cunt certainly became soaking wet as she bobbed her head up and down.

Brad gripped her hair between his hands and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth.

She loved that he was taking control of her blowjob and that he was forcing himself deeper into her mouth.

At the same time as she was so excited at sucking a cock after such a long time, she was also afraid that Jane could walk into the kitchen at any moment.

The two sensations of desire and fear caused her to feel that she was the most whorish and dirty slut mother in the world.

She was sucking her daughter's boyfriend's cock in her own kitchen while her daughter sat in the next room.

That was the most dirty and wrong thing to do, but it excited her so much that she could feel her cunt juices making her panties soaking wet.

Brad obviously also felt that the situation was more than exciting because he suddenly groaned softly and she could feel that he was about to cum.

Marie quickly pulled her lips from his cock and stroked the head to make him cum.

She looked directly at his cock as he began to shoot - all over her face and even some in her hair.

Although she wanted to rub his cum into her face, she knew that there was no time in case Jane came into the kitchen.

So she quickly licked some of his cum and swallowed it.

Then she went to the kitchen sink and washed her face.

Brad zipped up his pants and stood up.

"If you don't fuck Jane, that is just an example of what you will get from me in future" she said softly.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

"Promise" said Brad, "But you also have to promise that you will do anything I want"

Marie the slutty mom nodded her head in agreement.

She had found a new Master and her thoughts were already beginning to imagine how he would use her in future.

Brad returned to the living room and told Jane that he was going home. She kissed him goodnight and then she came into the kitchen to talk to her mother.

Marie’s face was flushed and she was afraid that there might be some dried cum in her hair.

However, Jane did not seem to have noticed anything. She only thanked her mother for allowing her to study without Brad distracting her.

Then she asked what Brad had done to help. Marie told her daughter that she had asked him to do some simple things to prepare food.

Again she wondered if Jane knew what had just taken place in this kitchen - how it had been the scene of a dirty blowjob, and how her slutty mother had betrayed her by sucking her boyfriend's cock and directing his cum to squirt on her face.

But Jane just seemed curious about how her mother and Brad got on. In fact, she asked Marie if she liked him.

Again Marie’s face flushed as she replied that he seemed nice, but one more time she reminded her daughter to say no if he ever wanted to do more than kiss her.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Troi33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy updates TS, more please!
Old 11-12-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Next day Jane had her exam, so Marie was alone in the house.

Marie’s house was down a quiet small road with an empty plot on one side and a half-built house on the other. This meant that she did not have anyone living beside her at the moment.

At about 2 pm, Marie was sitting quietly in the kitchen, having just finished her lunch and thinking about what had happened in this very room the night before.

The memory of Brad's cock in her mouth made her feel horny again and she started to daydream about what it would be like to have his cock fuck her cunt.

That's when she heard a noise outside and then suddenly someone tried to open the kitchen door from the outside.

Marie knew that there should not be anyone there, so she immediately knew that this was a thief trying to break into her house. He obviously did not know that she was at home, but he knew that both her husband and Jane were also not at home.

At first she felt fear, but then she felt angry that someone could try to steal from her home, so she took a large knife and went silently to stand beside the kitchen door.

The thief managed to open the door, but as he came into the room, Marie screamed and swung the knife at him. It was not clear which of them was more frightened, but the thief did not wait to see what else she might do. He turned and ran, desperate to escape from this crazy woman with a knife.

Marie slammed the door shut and sat down on the same chair where Brad had sat for the blowjob, but that blowjob was the last thing on her mind.

Marie was shaking with fear and adrenaline, but slowly she was able to calm down.

Jane found her mom still sitting in the kitchen holding the knife when she came home.

Jane asked her what had happened and Marie explained about the attempted robbery.

Jane put her arms around her mother and comforted her as if she was the mother and Marie her daughter.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

"Don't be frightened" she said. "We had something like that happen a few months ago, and that's why dad installed cameras in the rooms that have doors or windows to the outside. The cameras automatically record everything that moves in the kitchen. They are activated by motion and they keep the recording for two weeks.”

'Look" she said, as she pointed to a small round globe in the corner of the kitchen ceiling - something that Marie had not noticed before.

Marie was horrified at what Jane had just told her because it meant that her sucking Brad's cock was now captured on video.

What if her husband saw it? What if he could view it remotely?

She was so afraid that she started to tremble.

Jane saw her mother trembling and she assumed that it was shock from the attempted robbery. Once more she hugged Marie and then she did something that made Marie feel even more frightened - she turned on the TV in the kitchen, pressed a button on the remote and the video started to play. Marie saw herself and Jane looking at the TV as the camera recorded in real time what was happening.

Then before she could stop her daughter, Jane began to rewind the video. Jane laughed and said "I want to see Brad being domesticated and helping you in the kitchen."

Marie could not move and all she could feel was guilt and shame.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
JordonSpeith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff TS, please share more!
Old 12-12-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Jane paused the video and stared at what she was seeing.

Brad was cumming on her mom's face and her mom was obviously enjoying it.

Jane gasped in surprise and shock and then she rewound the video again until she saw Brad walk into the kitchen.

Marie was like a rabbit in the headlights of a car - unable to move, frozen with fear.

Jane was equally frozen as she absorbed every second of how her mother had obviously planned what had happened.

She could not take her eyes off her mom being such a slut and such a dirty whore who could suck a man's cock while her daughter was sitting in the next room.

And that that man was her boyfriend made it even worse.

"Why? How could you? How?...." Jane shouted

Marie lowered her head in shame and tried to speak.

Her voice croaked as she stammered "I can explain."

"You need to do more than explain" Jane shouted.

"Yes, I know that you think I'm a bad mom, but let me explain."

At first Marie was not able to find the words to explain to Jane, but finally she was able to speak.

She first asked Jane to be silent while she explained, and Jane nodded that she would not interrupt her.

Then Marie told her daughter that she was afraid that Brad would try to have sex with her and that she might get pregnant.

Marie’s greatest fear was Jane being pregnant like so many young pinay girls, with their lives ruined by careless boyfriends who only thought of fucking and who ran away as soon as the girl was pregnant.

That was how Marie began her explanation to Jane.

Then Marie told her daughter of all the possible ways that she had considered to stop Brad from fucking Jane, and that this was the only solution that made sense.

Jane was quiet after her mother finished, but then she asked her one question.

The question that Jane asked was simple and direct.

"Can you teach me how to do that to Brad?"
Old 14-12-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

What a twist of event , like HK drama haha ... Waiting bro for your next episode
Old 14-12-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
misterstroke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue..
Old 14-12-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice story here, mother teaching daughter doing blow job. Will they end up threesome with Brad? Cheers!
Old 15-12-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 15-12-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

The question that Jane asked stunned Marie, so that she couldn't comprehend what she had just heard.

Did her innocent daughter, who claimed to be a virgin, just ask her mother to teach her how to suck her boyfriend's cock?

And how could Marie possibly do that without Jane finding out what a slutty whore she had been in Dubai?

Jane took the initiative and said, "I can see that you enjoyed it when Brad sprayed your face with his cum. Where did you learn to like that? Because I am sure that dad has never done that to you."

Marie nodded in agreement. "Yes, I liked it when Brad's cum hit my face. It's something that your dad has never done, but I really like a man to do it to me."

That's when Marie realised that she had just admitted to Jane that other men had done that to her. That she had been unfaithful to her husband.

When Marie realised that Jane was aware that she was not the mom she thought she was, she had to think of all the possible consequences of her admission that she had been with other men. Men who had cum on her face and she had liked it.

How could she possibly explain that desire to be used to Jane?

It was difficult to know where to begin, but finally Marie started.
Old 15-12-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

"Jane, you know that I love your father, and I love you too."

"But being in Dubai can get so lonely."

"One time when I went out for an evening, I was in a shopping mall and a European man began to chat to me. He looked nice, and he was easy to talk to. I discovered that he was also married, but his wife and family were in their country."

"In fact, his wife was a filipina, and that was one reason he had talked to me, he said because he could see that I was a filipina."

"Then he invited me to have a meal with him at a filipino restaurant in the mall, and I accepted because working in the family meant that I missed eating food like adobo. Every day, we made rice and chicken for the family meal, and we also ate the same food as them. It could be boring to eat food like that every day, and even if I went out with the kids, they only wanted to eat fast food, so when I got an invitation to eat filipino food, I accepted at once."

"The restaurant was nice, but it made me feel a little sad because it reminded me of home and of you. The man could see that I was a little sad, so when we had finished eating and talking, he asked me if I wanted to go for a drink."

"You know that I don't drink much, but he was nice to me, so I agreed."

"He took me to a bar in a five star hotel, and he made me feel like a lady because he was so kind and polite."
"I remember that I had 2 drinks, and I felt really relaxed. Well, I suppose I was tipsy from the alcohol because you know that the family I work for are Muslim, and they do not drink alcohol, so it had been a long time since I had had a drink."

"However, soon I began to feel dizzy from the alcohol I had drunk. That’s when the man took my hand and started to stroke it and he told me that I looked very pretty."

"All I can tell you is that when he took my hand and started to stroke it, I felt happy to know that he found me attractive."

"That and the alcohol combined to make me agree when he asked me if I wanted to go to his room. He was staying in that hotel and he told me that I could lie down and rest for a while until I felt less dizzy."

"This was a five star hotel, so the room was really nice - nicer than any room I had seen before. I lay on the bed and it was so comfortable that I immediately felt sleepy."

"I kicked off my shoes, and the man suggested that I should take off my dress so that it wouldn't get crumpled."

"I didn't think much about how that would appear and I obeyed. Then I crawled into the bed and pulled the covers over me."

"Suddenly, I woke up and I realised that I was not alone in the bed, and I also realised that I was only wearing bra and panties."
Old 16-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

"The man was pressed up against my back and I could feel his erection. It felt good to know that I could make him excited, and I was still a little drunk, so I didn't stop to think that I should not be in bed with a strange man."

"So when he unhooked my bra, I didn't resist. In fact I reached behind me and found his cock."

"I don't think that I need to tell you what happened next."

"But what I have to tell you is that I liked what I was doing, even though I felt guilty."

"And then something that I had never experienced before happened."

"That man did not use a condom, but he did not cum inside me."

"Instead, he suddenly pulled out of me and I was startled when he pointed his cock at my face and shot his cum all over my face."

"I was lying on my back, and he was kneeling over my body, so I was trapped and I couldn't stop him. The only thing I could do was close my eyes so that they were protected."

"Then he got off me and I just lay there with cum dripping down my face. I couldn't even reach for a tissue to wipe it off me."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1