The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: My RAW history, a realization of just what a pig I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
Who knows yeah. Just read only .
I am sure to put the chlamydia proudly into all the stories. But no, all is real.... how about I put up a vote for which of the particular "stories" I should elaborate on
Old 13-12-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Ok apparently people want more! So I ll just detail each of the encounters when I have some time. Lets start with this first one:

====================

- my first one! I was 15, fucked her after getting drunk on a disco outside behind a barn, came on her stomach, had no clue what I am doing. She was 19 I believe. Rumor had it she fucked everyone in the village, so I scrubbed my thing with a brush afterwards, took a bunch of penicilins I found at home and prayed for the best :P

====================

Ok keep in mind, thats my first one, I had no bloody clue what I am doing! Anyways, living in a village not far from the capital. My fam owned a restaurant in which we sometimes would have a weekly disco event, well obviously I am there, right? My best friend introduces me to one girl thats a relative to some old guy living accross the street. Anyhow, she was a fiery redhead, hot girl, 19-ish years old. I was 15 myself, a horny pubescent boy. I didnt really think of anything, but had a few interesting drinks that we made up during that time (basically a mix of orange juice, coke, rum and some stuff) and I happily offered some to that lady as well (damn I forgot her name by now). Being young like that, after 2-3 days I was pretty drunk and I take her to the dance floor. I dont even hesitate and start feeling her up and I guess she s just the same because after a while she asks me to dance with her outside (there was a garden attached to the restaurant with a pavillon). So we went, continued there a bit, I basically shove my hand into her panties, we kiss... and I propose we take it "over the fence".... and I dragged her behind a barn in the outdoors, out of sigh of people (not really, a street was nearby). We kiss, undress and I proceed to go down on her. Little did I know about pussies, so after 3 seconds of licking her I decided "hell no" and got back up to suck on her luscious large boobs. Its funny though, because cunnilungus is nowadays one of my master-crafted strenghts, but back then - it was too new, too much. So anyhow, so we start fucking, she sits down on my and rides me.... it felt actually a bit uncomfortable in the beginning, mostly coz I ve done a very bad job of getting her wet I assume. Again I am 15 Anyhow mids fucking I ask her if she s on the pill, she says no..... so I turn her over and cum on her belly. we dress up and each go our way. Akwaaaaard :P

Anyhow, I returned to the disco and chat with my friend who s still there and obviously boast I just fucked that hot girl!!! Ha and what does he tells me? "dont you know she fucked half the village? She probably got Aids!!". Well that got me really scared, so at home I really soaped up to the max, brushed my dick with a brush, took some penicilin and aspirins I found.... ha and spend about the next year or two occasionally being worried about this encounter before I manned up to go for my ever first HIV test :P

Anyhow, all went well, no one got sick, no one got pregnant, I lost my virginity and definitely have a fun memory! Gladly my first girlfriend was not far away at that time. She didnt let me fuck her raw (actually she didnt let me fuck her at all), but I learnt all there is about cunnilingus by going down on her for hours and hours repeatedly and definitely added to my confidence and to understanding of the female body

end of raw encounter 1

Hope you like it. Since I am letting my pants down here, happy for Upvotes

Last edited by lucuher; 13-12-2019 at 05:30 PM.
Old 13-12-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Pl share more
Old 16-12-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
eggsbusket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for encounter 2…
Old 17-12-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
AUSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Found my brother. Raw all the way
You are raw king?
Old 22-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Raw is the best feeling ever, best thing you can give to a woman is a part of you. Still trying to spread my seed to more ladies. Successful transforming 8 so far
Old 10-02-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
Not to say that I regret a thing, but I did spend thinking about all the girls I had raw over the years, not to even mention the hundreds of other WLs/FLs over the past 25 or so years. The funny thing is that so many of the raw stories have so much of a backstory, I think I can safely categorize myself as a sex crazed monster. But all of those are pretty much happy memories and I fully intent to create many more!

If I havent forgotten one...

- my first one! I was 15, fucked her after getting drunk on a disco outside behind a barn, came on her stomach, had no clue what I am doing. She was 19 I believe. Rumor had it she fucked everyone in the village, so I scrubbed my thing with a brush afterwards, took a bunch of penicilins I found at home and prayed for the best :P

- when I was 18, my neighbours wife was out of town, so he brought in some 17yr old chick and we had plans to do her together (he was himself 25, age of consent in my country back at home is 15, so all good). He called me over for drinks, we fucked her in a threesome raw all night long till she begged us to stop. Ah great times when you are young and can keep it up endlessly. Especially taking turns and being able to take a short rest.

- 19. A year later, same neighbour, we fucked his wife together raw.

- my first WL! Around 19... darn and the condom broke. Yeah I stopped, but again the worries!

- probably 1-2 more WL's with broken condoms over the course of the years

- ah I met my dear wife around age 22! I guess it counts

- a work colleague, hottest girl around, I fucked her once when we got drunk, then again about 10 years later after she got married and had kids... we met up a few times every now and then! She felt neglected by the hubby! She loved the fact I had a vasectomy and that I could creampie her all the time.

- My first SB - mostly protected, but after a year, I occasionally "forgot" when got drunk

- terribly gotten drunk in Thailand on a biz trip and fucked a pole dancer raw.

- a Vietnamese actress in europe I was seeing for about 3 months! gosh she was one of the best.... then she got a boyfriend and starting to feel guilty so we stopped seeing each other

- so I replaced previous SB by that Kazakh SB..... fucked her raw in the ass for about half a year. Crazy gal, totally morbid character, but wow...

- ah that Canadian lady I fucked raw in the toilet on our first date, on the second date her husband watches us and then we did lots of C and had kinky choking sex on several occasions.

- yeah that Malay SB I met one time in KL, we got drunk, fucked raw, she said she always uses protection and yet gave me Chlamydia. I wasnt even angry and was hoping to see more of her, but after she supposed to get her results and ATB's, she suddenly ghosted me. First time I really needed ATBs.

- another Canadian lady I did few weeks back. Oh wow, what a body. Hope to see her again, I went down on her and she basically pulled me in and I fucked her in all 3 holes raw
seems I cant edit my original message anymore. One new RAW addition to the list I am not proud of..... fucked a stripper in California. Was bored, went our around midnight during my biz trip. This beautiful latina lady, super slender, long hair, gorgeous smile..... fast forward... she offered me to go to the VIP room with her, so I figured ok, I ll have a few lap dances there. Oh little did I know she offered to fuck me. She sucked me, then I painted here... then it was fucking time and turns out she has no condom..... well against all rules and knowing her "I am clean" doesnt mean anything, I fucked her anyways till I came in her pussy. Promised to see her the next day again (she gave me her number), but was impossible to arrange with her (and I didnt want to go back to the strip club). Found her on Insta with some big tall skinny tattooed black dude (bfriend or husband). Anyhow, popped a preventive emergency Zithromax which I had stowed away and this week went for an express Chlamydia and Gono test - both negative (not sure if she was or the Zithro did its job). 4 week later popped out my 4thgen HIV test pack too --- all good. Yeeehahh!

Last edited by lucuher; 04-03-2020 at 08:23 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1