The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2019, 06:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dry ejaculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBladeRunner View Post
You mean that your diabetes issue is causing the dry ejaculation problem for you?
Diabetes does not cause dry ejaculation but it can cause erectile dysfunction.

Type 2 diabetes can be controlled without drugs with a bit of discipline.

All it needs is a modified diet with no added sugar and minimum carbs. There is loads of info on the net.

And.... the most important of all.... LOTS of exercise.

In my cycling group there are many ex diabetics who "cured" their diabetes by riding 6 days a week. All it needs is about 45 minutes a day.

The exercise also improved their sex lives.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-12-2019, 03:58 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Diabetes does not cause dry ejaculation but it can cause erectile dysfunction.

Type 2 diabetes can be controlled without drugs with a bit of discipline.

All it needs is a modified diet with no added sugar and minimum carbs. There is loads of info on the net.

And.... the most important of all.... LOTS of exercise.

In my cycling group there are many ex diabetics who "cured" their diabetes by riding 6 days a week. All it needs is about 45 minutes a day.

The exercise also improved their sex lives.
Type 2 diabetes can be reversed. I am one example. Several years ago I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and put on medication to control it. Taking the medication for 2 years faithfully but my diabetes getting worse and the doctor just kept increasing my medicine dosage. Until 1 day when I went on a tour to China.... the tour guide noticed me taking medication daily and when she found out I'm diabetic... gave me a lecture on TCM history and convinced me it is reversible. She shared many stories and anecdocs of people she knew who recovered from Type 2 diabetes. I decided then to folliw her advice and changed my diet completely cutting out sugar and carbohydrates. I also started on qigong exercises. I was reluctant to stop my medication but decided to slowly reduce the dosage without informing my doctor. Within 6 months I could see improvement in my blood sugar level and after 1 year I had completely stopped taking my medication. My blood sugar level has been normal since and even my doctor was surprised at the outcome. I still keep to my diet strictly and do my qigong exercises faithfully everyday. I am really thankful to that Chinese tour guide for enlightening me.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much for your excellent contribution.

It proves that a lot of the health problems we face nowadays are created by ourselves.

Doctors are trained to dispense meds. However in many instances discipline is the ultimate solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
Type 2 diabetes can be reversed. I am one example. Several years ago I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and put on medication to control it. Taking the medication for 2 years faithfully but my diabetes getting worse and the doctor just kept increasing my medicine dosage. Until 1 day when I went on a tour to China.... the tour guide noticed me taking medication daily and when she found out I'm diabetic... gave me a lecture on TCM history and convinced me it is reversible. She shared many stories and anecdocs of people she knew who recovered from Type 2 diabetes. I decided then to folliw her advice and changed my diet completely cutting out sugar and carbohydrates. I also started on qigong exercises. I was reluctant to stop my medication but decided to slowly reduce the dosage without informing my doctor. Within 6 months I could see improvement in my blood sugar level and after 1 year I had completely stopped taking my medication. My blood sugar level has been normal since and even my doctor was surprised at the outcome. I still keep to my diet strictly and do my qigong exercises faithfully everyday. I am really thankful to that Chinese tour guide for enlightening me.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 08-12-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 12
M46man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM46man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Update: CT scan confirmed enlarged prostate. Alternative to surgery, need take medicine.
1. Tomsulosin for urinary muscle relaxant
2. Avodart for shrinking of prostate

3 mths further review
Old 08-12-2019, 02:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by M46man View Post
Update: CT scan confirmed enlarged prostate. Alternative to surgery, need take medicine.
1. Tomsulosin for urinary muscle relaxant
2. Avodart for shrinking of prostate

3 mths further review
Thanks for the update much appreciated.

BPH is very common and is not a major concern. It causes a bit of inconvenience but is not life threatening.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1