The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: How to know if a normal sg lady is interested in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by red fanatic View Post
Thanks bro the advice, but so far from my interaction with her is purely about course stuff and seldom about other things.

I am taking a part time course.

I think can move on to other ladies since she is attached, what is your guys opinion on it?
Fuck, this kind of thing need to ask?

If you like her and she like you back then what is wrong with continuing to go out with her to see if you two can be together?

How do you know if she is having issues already with her bf? How? You tell me?

I was scolded by the ex-bf of my first gf as someone who 横刀夺爱, they just gotten together for 6 months and then she dumped him for me (in a way).

I am quite old school, so I was hanging out with this gal (we gotten to know each other from school activities), strictly platonic, I don't even tried to hold her hand or make a pass at her. One day, she suddenly asked me if I was gay (WTF?), which I immediately said hell no.

Later I knew from her friends, she broke up with her bf shortly after that day. Well we start spending more time together and 1 thing lead to another and we were together.

So TS you tell me if I was right to 'fuck' you? It is a stupid question you ask.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sksksk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to know if a normal sg lady is interested in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livie View Post
Also, TS seems to already know the girl, just don't know how to approach the subject

okie... if this is the case, usually jus keep asking her out, text her everyday, almost everyday la.. females like to test endurance! obviously she will know he is koa-ing her.

the longer he last (prolly one month later should have result) she will get hooked!!
if her replies are one word, 3 words, take very long, no reply.. den he can really move on, no need wait one month.

there is also another scenario, he keep shower her with attention den suddenly stopped. den she will feel something's not right and initiate contact... basically u water the plant everyday she will bloom, u stopped watering, she will dry up and dieeee

ehhh am I giving out trade secret?! XD
disclaimer: above method has a 50% chance of success and 50% chance of failure. try at your own risk!

but this is an effective way to know if she puts you in friendzoned/ you are just onr of the option.

this case.. just move on. it sucks but yeah. 好过 fall deeper then cannot climb out, then get wrecked when you know she's attached with another guy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1