The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-09-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!
Re: Below par!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
MR on Xing Chen @ Sglonelyguy

https://sglonelyguys.online/xing-chen-massage/

Looks - 7/10

Presentable and quite adorable. I would only give her 60% resemblance to the pic she posted online.

Bod - 7/10

A little fleshy ...

Tits - 4/10

Huge C cups but fake. However they are soft and could feel they are not homogenously soft as I could feel very strange lumps within her tits.

Massage skill - 5/10

Amateurish!

Teasing and body2body stimulation skill - 6.5/10

BBBJ - 6/10

Not very skill and not long enough to judge.

HJ skill - 6/10

Nothing to shout!

Hygiene level - 8/10

Super!

Room Cleanliness & coziness - 7.5/10

Note - No kissing allowed let alone French kiss. No caressing of Pussy. She wore a panty when performing body2body stimulation. You could only caress her tits & body, and sucking her tits ...

RTM - Dun waste my time albeit it was only $110 per hour.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Thanks for the FR.
Old 22-09-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I know who you're referring to. Decent all-rounder though on the skinny side, and can easily do well here now.

Didn't know she's from the Changzhou gang as well.
She is pretty, just skinny. Small boobs as well. Heavy smoker and drinker. Though from JS, i thought she was pretty green. Love her character. We turned out as friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Are you referring to the one who was in that building that needed to change lift, and she had to move to the hotel across the road after being chased out? She's Summer
Not sure if she is the same one you are taking about. She didn't stay alone, not that I remember. She is always staying with a friend, another ML. Before they left, they were staying in orchard as well. The other edge.

Quote:
Not the bob hairdo one. Another one who was skinny.
This bob hairdo one is also one of my favourites.
Old 23-09-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kdawg is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
how big u want... lol
Real D cups please.
Old 23-09-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

A visit to old timer Ke-er proves fruitful.

A welcome cup of water, clothes on hanger and a good hard massage reminds me of the service level of the good days where there is a benchmark standard. Rare to get this basic stuff these days.

She's not on the slim side, cuddly with huge D cup knockers. And rare to be able to do a proper BF these days (sitting or lying). Good session overall and kudos to her for holding up to standards all these years.

Last edited by Blu3; 23-09-2020 at 08:01 AM.
Old 23-09-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sounds good. Will make an effort to book an experience with her.

Recent times sick and tired of rubbish MLs who have 100 and 1 do's and don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
A visit to old timer Ke-er proves fruitful.

A welcome cup of water, clothes on hanger and a good hard massage reminds me of the service level of the good days where there is a benchmark standard. Rare to get this basic stuff these days.

She's not on the slim side, cuddly with huge D cup knockers. And rare to be able to do a proper BF these days (sitting or lying). Good session overall and kudos to her for holding up to standards all these years.
Old 23-09-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The one at the edge of Orchard Rd is the big boobs Summer, the other Summer who had to change lift to get to her apartment was slim, pretty and hairy
Refering to the summer of then 4 season?
If yes, gorgeous lady.... Miss her so much... She is doing quite OK back at GZ now
Old 23-09-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Haven't been here for almost 2 years. Lotsa changes in the scene, partly due to Covid too.. Most of the sites in my archive list are gone or not accessible.

Need a good rub @ West. Any intro from bro here?
TIA
Old 23-09-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
开心 @ 84379338
https://sglonelyguys.online/happy-massage/

豆豆 @ 80301300
http://beautycastle.org/dou-dou-full-service/

Any bro here tried 开心 / 豆豆 before?
She was my regular ml till this recent update. Her massages including backstepping are good. She does not offer them anymore based on the advertisement. Her rates have also gone up. Used to be 110/1 or 160/1.5.
Also no more nuru.
She also does fj btw.

I do not think I will be going back anymore.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Hello to all the Big brothers here, is there anyone you can recommend to provide a good authentic massage? Thank you in advance gamxia!
Old 23-09-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Some MLs quite lucky. Not exactly deserving but truly damn lucky.

She was going to rtc before Covid started but got busted and white carded. So unintentionally she enjoyed being the happy recipient of this swelling seller's market. Recently her case closed and she was due to rtc. But she got busted again in another condo. So new case , new white card and new extension to her rolling in the dough in this current very lucrative situation.

Getting busted in these times are dreams come true for MLs. Hahahaha.

Sorry i cannot say who. Just thought it was an interesting story to tell while sipping on my kopi o at a kopitiam.
Old 23-09-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She was going to rtc before Covid started but got busted and white carded. So unintentionally she enjoyed being the happy recipient of this swelling seller's market. Recently her case closed and she was due to rtc. But she got busted again in another condo. So new case , new white card and new extension to her rolling in the dough in this current very lucrative situation.
On this note, I often wonder what are the authorities thinking. I know of white-carders who got busted again while their case was still open.

For the one you mentioned, seemed that they busted her for the sake of clocking up another stat, which I believe would contribute towards their KPIs.

Aiya, you know, I know.
Old 23-09-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiya, you know, I know.

Also when tissued white cards, most can't readily find accommodation . So they all stay in THAT hotel first. So so many of them there. That whole hotel is filled with white card MLs and FLs. That's why I was surprised when I hear you guys say QT started her stint staying there... hmmm ... hahaha shit stir, rumour-monger...
Old 23-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Wow after a closer look its indeed An Qi.
She used to be my regular and at that time I used to just go for massage.. Back stepping which was good.
Her HJ with full Roaming was also very good.. She takes her time with sensual HJ and HDLY. So u end up with a massive load being released.

Never took her nuru... And now learning she does FJ. Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
She was my regular ml till this recent update. Her massages including backstepping are good. She does not offer them anymore based on the advertisement. Her rates have also gone up. Used to be 110/1 or 160/1.5.
Also no more nuru.
She also does fj btw.

I do not think I will be going back anymore.
Old 23-09-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
She's actually An Qi. Using new pics and currently no NURU massage.
Visited her long time back, did recall she gave good back cracking using her back stepping back then...maybe 5 years ago.....
Those that sessioned with her recently, does she has own place to host? is it shop/spa/condo ?
Old 23-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
FR for Meng Xi SLG. Was not able to find any recent FRs, but im a sucker for BBBJ+CIM so i took the plunge.

https://sglonelyguy.online/meng-xi-massage/

Location: 4/10: central area. she mentioned previously based in G. not near any MRT station. Drivers will also have problems with parking, gotta park a distance away and walk. Apartment is clean but slight funky/moldy smell in the bathroom.

Looks: 7/10: face discount 20% from photos. petite body with fantastically soft c cups which were a joy to zhut.

attitude: 9/10: GFE very high. soft teh voice. good balance between conversation and allowing the customer to enjoy the massage in peace.

massage: 7/10: was in her lingerie for massage. has good strength despite her small frame, with some proper massage techniques. she does overdo it a little bit with the soft moans while massaging, but maybe just trying to arouse you. if anything, it did the trick.

sensual: 8/10: strips down to SN panties on. i didnt ask whether can remove but im pretty sure she would have allowed it. lots and lots of finger teasing, in various positions, while allowing full roaming. BBBJ for 10+ mins and i still didnt cum. can sense shes tired when she asked me if can hj me to finish, but even still, has excellent hj technique as well. minus points because i didnt get to CIM but still, overall excellent sensual.

RTM?: yes for sure. excellent value for $100.
Tried Meng Xi, and quite agree with some points in above earlier MR.

Location : 鸟不生蛋 rich folks area, only bus or phv are convenient. For drivers, public parking space very limited and entails an uphill walk to ops area.

Looks : 20-30% discount off the ads. A little bit of oldish look - I'd say she is mid to late 30s. Lorong 8 cat 60 standard at least.

Attitude/Service : Good. No complaints here. Puts in effort to massage.

Sensual : Her touches and body-to-body feels good. Smooth as silk. Strips down to panties for the job. Her boobs are probably enhanced but seasoned until natural soft liao. Should be she had some background and work experience in this industry prior.

BBBJ/CIM : Offers this for the $100 package, so relatively good deal in this bunch of freelancers. Definitely opt for this over her HJ (too rough/fast so I stopped her before it hurt )

Quite obliging, though was a little rough on her (she's so petite), finally got to zhut her boobs, she is turned on quite fast, maybe that's why don't like to overdo. Managed to pull down her panties too and scope her trimmed bush. No entry even though I dangled top-up In the end, settled for something alternative off-menu and satisfying release.

Tip her a little extra for being a good sport. She was quite surprised to receive. Overall, worth rtm when convenient.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1