The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
they lied to you, heard from their wls friends in parklane, both prc lisa and xiaoqian have a son studying in primary school. prc lisa is divorced, xiaoqian and her hubby had a big fight after he knows she do sexual service so they not confirmed if she still married or divorced.
XQ is separated and currently in midst of divorce proceedings. Whether have any children or not I do not know.... but the divorce is acrimonious as both are fighting bitterly over their matrimonial assets.
Old 22-09-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Am at Parklane now, Can i check what is the market rate for level 2, beside the toilet? Was quoted $250... Dam expensive.

Quite good looking tho
Old 22-09-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can a bro pm me Xiaoqian contact please?
Old 22-09-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
not only xq name piss her off, bobo lina and may also.

her mouth is evil. say bobo double headed snake. say may becos of $, wat also do. say xq business good cos she seducing customers and give regular specials. say lina everytime gossip, talk bad about her and other wls.

may already no more at parklane but she still whack.

PLeassee lehhh i did not even hear anything from her when i visit her . Whats your motive for saying all this ah...
Old 22-09-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

did XQ move shop or something?

went today and saw her door open, thought my lucky day.. finally get to meet XQ. However inside was sitting a baby dinosaur... next door (told me her name was Meiqi/Coco) that XQ no longer there?
Old 22-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
Am at Parklane now, Can i check what is the market rate for level 2, beside the toilet? Was quoted $250... Dam expensive.

Quite good looking tho
Siao arh $250.... lvl 2 toilet is only $120
Old 22-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

I was there on Sat afternoon and saw a pretty milf at the shop nearest to the level 3 toilet, in yellow dress and heels. quite pretty but can see she is of a certain age (45-50?)

Any idea who she is?
Old 22-09-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
I was there on Sat afternoon and saw a pretty milf at the shop nearest to the level 3 toilet, in yellow dress and heels. quite pretty but can see she is of a certain age (45-50?)

Any idea who she is?
99% should be Coco.
Old 23-09-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post

Any idea who she is?
Wah u are the first one say she pretty haha
Old 23-09-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
did XQ move shop or something?

went today and saw her door open, thought my lucky day.. finally get to meet XQ. However inside was sitting a baby dinosaur... next door (told me her name was Meiqi/Coco) that XQ no longer there?
Lol baby dinosaur
Old 23-09-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Siao arh $250.... lvl 2 toilet is only $120
Came out from toilet, she wave at me then i got curious and ask her for price, she quoted $250... Immediately say no, she ask me to come back but i ignored and walk away.
Old 23-09-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello HarumaJitsu:

Did you drive your Bugatti “La Voiture Noire” car there? Maybe she saw your car and she quoted you $250!!!

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php...postcount=5092

I had gone Parklane previously to bonk and was quoted $100.
Nopeeee, drinking nearby, maybe i guess she was trying her luck.
Old 23-09-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -995 / Power: 0
Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
Came out from toilet, she wave at me then i got curious and ask her for price, she quoted $250... Immediately say no, she ask me to come back but i ignored and walk away.
Dude, she must have a GF and quoted you the tarma price. She thinks high about you
Old 23-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
they lied to you, heard from their wls friends in parklane, both prc lisa and xiaoqian have a son studying in primary school. prc lisa is divorced, xiaoqian and her hubby had a big fight after he knows she do sexual service so they not confirmed if she still married or divorced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
XQ is separated and currently in midst of divorce proceedings. Whether have any children or not I do not know.... but the divorce is acrimonious as both are fighting bitterly over their matrimonial assets.
this is news to me, you guys sure it's true? what XQ told me is the complete opposite and i dun see why she needs to lie about all this. she told me she is single, not married, no kids and is a pr.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

when i last rtf XQ. finished my coffee and walked to her shop, noticed a guy hanging around and circling outside her shop. he saw me coming and walk away, turn right towards to the scuba row. as i walk into her shop, i glanced over and saw him sticking his head out. while leaving after i done, i turn right towards the carpark to get my car. this same guy was standing right outside, at the corner where the carpark is with a clear view of her door. came out and saw a guy standing there and staring direct at her shop, really gave me a fright. dont understand why he need to wait right outside her shop.

Last edited by BK4ever; 26-09-2020 at 04:32 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread