The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
To comment on your observations on "Isaan puying" bars. Me thinks easy way to avoid any racial discrimination is to avoid such bars. Just go to bars/gogos that cater more to Jap/Koreans and u shld b treated well. Girls in such Asian centric joints will tend to b fairer skin which in the end is what we Asian men usually want.
True....Why waste ur time in a bar when they dun appreciate ur business ?
There are 100's if not 1000's of bar in Pattaya.
10's of 1000's of willing partners ...female or otherwise.

Cheers !
Old 28-06-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
There were more asians than falangs in Superbaby/girl. And the serve personals were very friendly to asians than to the falangs !!!. And the girls would smile at you if you smile a lot more. Even when i went in with slippers and shorts and wearing a " Chang beer " T-shirt. Undressed but the chemistry to work on the girls can be even more important than how you dress up or a handsome man.

This old, pot bellied, with many white hair man was called " handsome man " quite often on the sois in Pattaya and Bangkok. But it meant nothing to me as " handsome man " .....just damn words to pull in customers ( even if you are old, ugly, big beer bellied, no hair on top, disabled or disfigured ). Falangs do not get "handsome man " from girls when the falangs are in their own backyard. Even if you have the Jabba the Hut lookalike, you will still be "handsome man" white guy to the puyings in Thailand. It is just a bloody sales pitch.
By now you should be in Bangkok and later to Pattaya.

Chok Dee & Sanuk
Old 29-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
By now you should be in Bangkok and later to Pattaya.

Chok Dee & Sanuk
Yes, i am in Bangkok and will be off to Pattaya on the 1/7 for 2 nights.

Soi Cowboy were pretty uneventful after i had 3 drinks in Shark, Long Gun, and popped into a few more bars.
Thermae was more eventful with 4 more pretty ladies trying to get my attention. "Handsome man " played with them for a while, finished my bacardi coke and walked to NEP.
In G-Spot, one nice lady with big spotlights tried her damn best sales pitch. In Rainbow 4, nice ladies around as i sat on the stage stool. In Rainbow 2, borrowed some fries from 3 ladies and ate some of their food. Dumped some coins into 2 ladies boots. Raba raba 1 girl that sat next to me. Pretty nice melons with smooth legs. Nearly fingered her strategic location.Had a good time with 3 others that were on stage. Chemistry at work but no bar fine any girl. Eventful night and damn horny but got to control my wallet which is bound for Pattaya.
Old 29-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sabai_Sabai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Paulpaul and Indian, couldn't agree with you more. Beer bars don't like asians, but agogo quite ok. Can't be helped as majority rules, this happen in Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui too, but if you can speak a bit of thai and happen to click with some new girls, than you may have some great time here.

I think there are 2 reasons, most of these thai ladies have bad experiences with thai man as they flirt around and asians look like thai, the other reason is farang are generous, they are looking for these ang mo big fish to sponsor them every month, some girls have multiple sponsors, so generally ang mo to them is a better bet.

Hi Yokosi, if you want hang out in thai disco, call me, I am here oredi, check your PM.
Old 29-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabai_Sabai View Post
Hi Paulpaul and Indian, couldn't agree with you more. Beer bars don't like asians, but agogo quite ok. Can't be helped as majority rules, this happen in Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui too, but if you can speak a bit of thai and happen to click with some new girls, than you may have some great time here. Very true indeed on your above comments. I poot thai nit noy in Sugarbaby. Also, the chemistry performed was excellent including flower garlands, money string, LDs, bloody expensive dinner, sisha, drinks in some other bars, etc.

I think there are 2 reasons, most of these thai ladies have bad experiences with thai man as they flirt around and asians look like thai, the other reason is farang are generous, they are looking for these ang mo big fish to sponsor them every month, some girls have multiple sponsors, so generally ang mo to them is a better bet.The farangs can sponsor the beer bar girls to maximium. For me, no beer bar girls, and agg girls are to be used and discarded !.

Hi Yokosi, if you want hang out in thai disco, call me, I am here oredi, check your PM.
I checked oredi. You so quick to jump into Pattaya !.
Old 29-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sabai_Sabai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It has been raining here almost everyday, hope it will stop by the time your are here, anyway now is low season + world cup + raining = few customers. Ladies are all lining up for you to pick, now is buyers' market.

Went to X-zyte on weekday, few birds only, then to Hollywood, not many either. Be prepared as what you see on you tube might not be what you will experience, as the one on youtube was a big event, usually a big holiday's eve. But nevertheless, there are more than enough discos for you to enjoy, I have been to most oredi, over the years, thai and FL discos.
Old 29-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
It has been raining here almost everyday, now is low season + world cup + raining = few customers. Ladies are all lining up for you to pick, now is buyers' market.

Went to X-zyte on weekday,then to Hollywood........not be what you will experience... I have been to most oredi, over the years, thai and FL discos.
Rain or no rain, it does not matter as I am water resistant.

Ladies all lining up for customers.....same same here for NEP. All puyings in NEP desperate for more ST or LT but they never lower down their rates !.

Disco...no good. Then, don't go. Better go to the gogo. Or drink booze at night on Beach Road. If it comes to that, i will bring in some candles and we can have a romantic outing with lighted candles on the beach. Hahaha !.
Old 29-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

You guys still online, it's too early to cheong.
Old 29-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
You guys still online, it's too early to cheong.
Too early to cheong ?.

Its 9.23 Thai time.

Its about OK time now to go to NEP and play around with the agogo girls !.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Paulpaul and Indian, couldn't agree with you more. Beer bars don't like asians, but agogo quite ok. Can't be helped as majority rules, this happen in Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui too, but if you can speak a bit of thai and happen to click with some new girls, than you may have some great time here.

I think there are 2 reasons, most of these thai ladies have bad experiences with thai man as they flirt around and asians look like thai, the other reason is farang are generous, they are looking for these ang mo big fish to sponsor them every month, some girls have multiple sponsors, so generally ang mo to them is a better bet.
That's rubbish bro.
Dunno why u experience that, but i had lots of fun in beer bars.
Same thing everywhere in Thailand.
U need to show that u can afford to spend money to get them to loosen up.
Thai girls dun play feelings until u can show the money.

Only 2 week millionaires are generous.
Alot of them are actually more stingy then u and me.

Anyway, Enjoy ur time in Pattaya.
Cheers !
Old 01-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Pattaya

Well, I think it depends. Most farangs are cheap as well, and like to negotiate THB1k overnight bonks. This is self-confessed in farang forums and also a few guys I know in Pattaya.

A lot of agogos don't allow Thai guys in because they worry they might be some girl's BF and there to make a scene. After golf I have dark skin and I can't get into certain agogos in Ptty until I show some foreign ID, but it doesn't help to speak Thai either

So far I had no problems with agogos, in fact a part owner of Toyz previously called Catz is Asian. I always have a good drunked time there even if I go alone. In bar damage usually no more that THB5k for lots of drinks. Ta-pau a girl there is barfine 600+2000 (this was the price about 3 months ago). Since the riots and the stricter visa rules for farang visa runners, it's really a buyer's market in Pattaya. I have seen groups of Asians having a great time with some lookers at Happy Agogo too.

I think Asians are cleverer Cheongsters, I think statistics will show most sponsors of the bar and agogo girls would be farangs...gwai los...who are happy to send money from abroad to these girls..also we don't hear of many Asians marrying and settling in Thailand but farangs doing that are a dime a dozen. You see, as a farangs never will they get the sort of GFE and service they will get with Asian...Thai..girls back where they came from. Once experienced, kena kong tau la...on the flip side, I was told many Thai girls like to have a baby with a white man cause the kid will be so pretty...quite true too but there is also a charity in Pattaya called Pattaya Street Kids or something (google it).

Anyway who knows the real story...there are probably 5,000 working girls in Pattaya and it's a buyer's market right now. If you don't get service just move on there are lots more girls that are waiting to receive your money.

Just my 2 sen.

Enjoy
-E
Old 02-07-2010, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Hello Bro Equalizer & Ah Hia (again!). Agreed with the both of you. If any its probably one carrying a chip on his shoulder where any racial bias, real or imagined, can be magnified. I wouldn't dare say it doesn't exist but just that I never felt it nor experienced it yet in Thailand.

Chiong gogo with my farang friend. Bouncers thought I was local but still waved me through. Explored ST bars at Soi 6, puyings also thought I was Thai but nobody stopped me from having a good time. Enjoyed the recent Songkran at a bar with all farang customers. Just walked in to top up my water gun. In less than an hour was flanking unsuspecting tourists with the farangs.

End of the day its a mental attitude we take.
Loosen up in Thailand and you will make lots of friends & who knows mayb KT a few puyings along the way?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 02-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Too early to cheong ?.

Its 9.23 Thai time.

Its about OK time now to go to NEP and play around with the agogo girls !.
Which hotel did you stay in Pattaya and their review, it's free wifi & g/f.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Pattaya

Quote:
You want convenience check out Golden Ville:
http://goldenvillepattaya.com/

It's in front of Royal Twin Towers Hotel on 2nd road opposite Royal Garden Mall.
Price THB 1000 - 1500 depending on season, no bfast but Royal Garden has lots to eat anyway, who wakes up in time for breakfast no wifi but free use internet computer downstairs, home cooked food menu not bad, no problems with bringing girls back but 2nd girl charge is THB300.

Friendly, cosy hotel. I like!

Enjoy
-E.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
In Pasadena Lodge in Soi LK Metro ( dead end street ) . Phone number 6638489152 with thb 1000, Superior Room but no tea making facilities nor breakfast. Clean, nice rooms, well done up, with small safety box in the cupboard in room, 1 wall was done up with "beach - coconut tree paintings ". No bath tub in all rooms.Small balconey however looking to the next building. No smoking, except in the balconey ( ash tray with small table and chair provided. If caught smoking.... fine thb1000 !.

Free wifi in all rooms. And Girl Friendly. Look for Miss Emmy ( receptionist ) very friendly.

Lollipop bj bar is a few doors away from hotel with bad quality girls !. Oscar agogo also nearby in Soi Buak Hao. Plenty of beer bars around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1