The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
ISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
I look forward to it.

But a real "old" person need a hard bed not a soft one.
If you do not believe me; just go to any large mattress shop in Singapore, tell them to recommend a mattress for a 80+ uncle - they will tell you get one that is very firm or hard. Soft mattress is bad for an old-man back.

You cannot be a "old man" if u do not know the above. LOL
Maybe bro shibaxian could be a handsome young man!
Old 07-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

ISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
惠州西湖

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Can't compare to bed hardness between s'pore and china. S'pore one is 硬中带软(firm spring coil with thick cushion). China one is 硬中带钢(hard spring coil with little cushion).
Yes the China bed hardness are really one kind. KNN.

Quote:
Bro ISO 9000,
nice pictures of small west lake. A picture tells a thousand words.
Thanks. Hahaha yes a picture speaks a thousand words.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Thanks

BTW, 我好色。。。我不好酒

Quote:
Can't compare to bed hardness between s'pore and china. S'pore one is 硬中带软(firm spring coil with thick cushion). China one is 硬中带钢(hard spring coil with little cushion).

Old 07-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Photo of one HZ sauna

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 08-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

As the kj fee in HZ city is rmb 100, i will be opening a kj nite party on my coming trip in HZ. If any brother interested, can join me. Main purpose of this party is to get the innocent kj. . Rule of the party: 1 guy must take 1 kj, and unlimited k gals if you want.
Those who got limit time in HZ, better don't join, as you may not be able to get any gals end of the night.

Old 08-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
As the kj fee in HZ city is rmb 100, i will be opening a kj nite party on my coming trip in HZ. If any brother interested, can join me. Main purpose of this party is to get the innocent kj. . Rule of the party: 1 guy must take 1 kj, and unlimited k gals if you want.
Those who got limit time in HZ, better don't join, as you may not be able to get any gals end of the night.
Any firm dates so I can plan my schedule. Thanks.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jiayu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When bro sbx???? And what's the price for the successful one. Sounds like fun.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiayu View Post
When bro sbx???? And what's the price for the successful one. Sounds like fun.
Maybe 23 oct (friday). PM you for detail.

Old 08-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro SBX, i have the same fetish like you such as 我可以跟你回家但你不能对我怎样哦... looks like I would have to divert my plan personal vacation from CP to HZ...
Old 08-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro SBX, i have the same fetish like you such as 我可以跟你回家但你不能对我怎样哦... looks like I would have to divert my plan personal vacation from CP to HZ...
Bro PF,
yes i always like to challenge myself on this type of gals, but a lot of my friends said i very 'bo liao - 无聊'.
I remember 2 years ago, i met a beautiful kj attenting to my room in 'jin ye ktv'. She was so cold and didn't smile at all during that time. So i have to act like a joker in order to get her attention. And i manage to break the ice and got her contact number. I continue to sms her for the next few days before she willing to join me for drinking at one of the pub in HZ. And that night, she followed me back to hotel. My reward....she bbbj for me, i shot in her mouth and she swallowed (that night i was so surprise that she can do all these deeds & she is a real beauty).

Old 08-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kohken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Shibaxian,

any firm dates yet? as i am leaving on 23 oct
Old 08-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro PF,
yes i always like to challenge myself on this type of gals, but a lot of my friends said i very 'bo liao - 无聊'.
I remember 2 years ago, i met a beautiful kj attenting to my room in 'jin ye ktv'. She was so cold and didn't smile at all during that time. So i have to act like a joker in order to get her attention. And i manage to break the ice and got her contact number. I continue to sms her for the next few days before she willing to join me for drinking at one of the pub in HZ. And that night, she followed me back to hotel. My reward....she bbbj for me, i shot in her mouth and she swallowed (that night i was so surprise that she can do all these deeds & she is a real beauty).
Ahhh yes, that is the joy of all the hard work you put in...That is what I used to do..But sadly most of these KJs that I knew, wanted more which I couldn't give..But the efforts will be worth it..
Old 09-10-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermarko View Post
Ahhh yes, that is the joy of all the hard work you put in...That is what I used to do..But sadly most of these KJs that I knew, wanted more which I couldn't give..But the efforts will be worth it..
I know what they want...they want to marry you. rite????

Old 09-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I know what they want...they want to marry you. rite????
Yes, yes, that is too much to handle..By the way, I will be in Danshui the last weel of Oct for about a week..Has not been down there since march..
Old 09-10-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermarko View Post
Yes, yes, that is too much to handle..By the way, I will be in Danshui the last weel of Oct for about a week..Has not been down there since march..
That is a norm when you play kc....me also face the same problem....
Too bad that i will not be around on the last week....if not, can talk about the kc matter with you...haha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1