The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 09-07-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 16
jimmycool is a splendid one to beholdjimmycool is a splendid one to beholdjimmycool is a splendid one to beholdjimmycool is a splendid one to beholdjimmycool is a splendid one to beholdjimmycool is a splendid one to behold
Re: Granny sexy massage

Thank you to Bro Eugene for kindly sharing Wen Wen's contact, very much appreciated. Wen Wen has fair skin, medium build, nice 34 B(?) breasts with small baby nipples. She is probably 50+ but looks very good for her age, has the 'lau swee, lau hiao' type of looks and mannerism (which I like a lot). Can zhut zhut and roam 5G, will moan quite a bit and I think it is to entice you to ask for more services from her; sorry I will not elaborate these services here for safety reasons, just can say that it is market price which I feel is a little too high, considering her age. Nevertheless, I enjoyed her services and will revisit her for sure. My humble FR, thank you for reading and chiong safe.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-07-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 10
homura03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomura03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Thank you to Bro Eugene for kindly sharing Wen Wen's contact, very much appreciated. Wen Wen has fair skin, medium build, nice 34 B(?) breasts with small baby nipples. She is probably 50+ but looks very good for her age, has the 'lau swee, lau hiao' type of looks and mannerism (which I like a lot). Can zhut zhut and roam 5G, will moan quite a bit and I think it is to entice you to ask for more services from her; sorry I will not elaborate these services here for safety reasons, just can say that it is market price which I feel is a little too high, considering her age. Nevertheless, I enjoyed her services and will revisit her for sure. My humble FR, thank you for reading and chiong safe.
Izzit same person with JJ / Jia Jia ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-07-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Romance888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hihi

Im also a milf/gilf lover. Any kind bro can share/exhange ?

TIA
Old 12-07-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
mike222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacxaviqer View Post
Can share contact
bro can I have the contact
thanks
Old 12-07-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Romance888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Oh the wen wen aka Jiajia.

I know who. Yes a lao chio n sexy.
Old 14-07-2021, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 16
jimmycool is a splendid one to beholdjimmycool is a splendid one to beholdjimmycool is a splendid one to beholdjimmycool is a splendid one to beholdjimmycool is a splendid one to beholdjimmycool is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bros, I received some contact requests, my apologies, please request from TS if you need contact. Thanks.
Old 17-07-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2443 / Power: 17
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

another batch shared.sorry to those that i replied late..was busy this week..anyway.ENJOY

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 18-07-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BiEyeBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, could any bro share contact? Keen to try out and support. Thanks
Old 18-07-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hi747 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Can I have the contact please
Old 18-07-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Terry369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have the contact pls
Old 19-07-2021, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
fm12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i have the ctc .Thanks
Old 19-07-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hi747 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romance888 View Post
Oh the wen wen aka Jiajia.

I know who. Yes a lao chio n sexy.
Contact please bro
Old 19-07-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
mike222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can I have the contact,
Thanks
Old 22-07-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
lanchio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanchio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can I have the contact,
Thanks。。
Old 22-07-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 2
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!

Deleted post

Last edited by davidiiideee; Yesterday at 07:08 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1