The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKarto View Post
FR on 1820 - 小燕子

I have never posted an FR, so if i might miss something.

Nowadays, Getting a good bonk in China is pretty hard unless you are willing to pay a high fee and also muddle through the various Wechat private groups for "models" that are either "takeaways" or in "工作室“. And this is not very viable these time where Mr Xi is emphasizing on 严打。

Anyway, I spent two weeks in Shanghai/Jiangsu region without finding a good prospects, so I was pretty horny and decided to go straight to L1820 hoping for a good time.

Went in and there are a handful available, i wasn't very picky and chose one that looked good (IMHO). This turns out to be the best decision I made for a long long time.

小燕子 is not very tall, nor she is the slim type. She is quite meaty, but thats the only negative she has for me. I won't bore you with the standard procedure, but her positive attitude and work ethics impressed me to the max. What I really liked about her is her continual efforts to make eye contact all the time, especially with her looks, which I can only describe as pretty and comfortable to look at, bordering to a sultry, hungry look.

However I have to admit, since she is quite short, her plumpness does show, so she might not be the meat some of you might like. For me, I will RTF for sure just based on the fact she is very comfortable to look at, and her work ethics on top of that.

Stats
Name: 小燕子 Little Swallow
Looks: 9/10 (For Me Anyway)
Body: 6/10 (Meaty at the waist)
Boobs: 8/10 (Big, I don't measure, but nice to grab)
Catbath: 8.5/10 (Quite thorough)
BBBJ: 10/10 (top notch, and best i had for a very very long time)
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10 (Tries very hard to satisfy)
Overall: No Average ratings, for me Its 9 but I am biased
RTF: 100%
This 小燕子 is actually the real sister of ying zi. Imo ying zi is prettier and offer better service. Can try tarma for bros who have fantasy of fucking 2 sisters at the same time
Old 22-06-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: GL 150cats FRs

[QUOTE=Stimsia;18842382]Tried based on your FR, turn out otherwise
Look : considered pretty
Boob : 6/10
Bj : 7/10
Frenching : zilch
Painting : zilch
RTF : zilch[/QUOTE

I think the Yaya you and the other brother tried are different ppl. There is a money- faced Yaya who has just recently cut card after 1 month, I am not surprised another new gal is using that name again. Names are recycled constantly, god knows how many Yaya has gone through the revolving door?
Old 25-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

16W12

Look: average
Boob : nothing to shout about
Service : 9/10

Start with waterbed service followed by action on the bed
Allow painting and frenching
Old 25-06-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

WH04 Mei Mei

Tried this demure babe last week thanks to good headsup from bro Omnia who knows my taste well:

Origin: Guangdong, 23 yr old

Looks: Demure babe, long jet black hair till waist, fair, porcelain complexion, big eyes, face slightly fleshy.

Body: 1.59m tall, voluptuous body frame (‘slimmer’ than 2062 Lulu and rtc 1651 Xiao Lian) with fleshy butt, slight tummy, 53kg, perky natural D nicely shaped boobs with pale brown nips- been a long time since I enjoyed such a heavenly pair, hence had a long time caressing, kneading, sniffing, licking and sucking.

Services: In shower, sensual raba raba with perky soft boobs, good eye contact. On bed, sensual catbath and boob rub, no ar, but balls licking and bj very good suction with deep throat, after which she teases her snowy peaks around my face, nose, mouth, wow heavenly... luckily drank much water before session hence my tongue can leave a wet trail around all contours of the lovely peaks, followed by some light frenching (minimal contact with her tongue as she advised need complete full hepatitis vaccine jabs before she can offer DFK)

FJ: Mounted me on cowgal, her pussy feels warm and tight, she can ride well and soon was silent gasping away as the hard rod rubbed hard against her pussy walls, I switched to lotus to light french her, lick her neck, lick her tits, thrust the rod even deeper, she moaning louder now, she tired hence position her at edge of bed and rammed into her in missionary posture, damn shiok due to her warm, moist pussy, alternating with deep anchors to allow her grind against my hard rod, continued licking neck, her twin peaks, while she moaned further. Switched to final posture in doggie and banged her hard and fast with long strokes, pulling all the way out and slot in, using her bouncy juicy butt to good effect, then pressed her flat down in a prone doggie position and rammed my hard rod all the way in wow damn shiok and she was moaning damn seductively till I buay tahan and came to an explosive climax in prone doggie position, while grab her hands from behind. After the deed, she gave a good massage while we chit chatted away, very sweet and friendly gal.

Verdict: GFE bonk with demure babe who’s able to withstand hard bonking in multiple postures. If she can lose another 5kg, think long queue to Jurong le.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-06-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
WH04 Mei Mei

Tried this demure babe last week thanks to good headsup from bro Omnia who knows my taste well:

Origin: Guangdong, 23 yr old

Looks: Demure babe, long jet black hair till waist, fair, porcelain complexion, big eyes, face slightly fleshy.

Body: 1.59m tall, voluptuous body frame (‘slimmer’ than 2062 Lulu and rtc 1651 Xiao Lian) with fleshy butt, slight tummy, 53kg, perky natural D nicely shaped boobs with pale brown nips- been a long time since I enjoyed such a heavenly pair, hence had a long time caressing, kneading, sniffing, licking and sucking.

Services: In shower, sensual raba raba with perky soft boobs, good eye contact. On bed, sensual catbath and boob rub, no ar, but balls licking and bj very good suction with deep throat, after which she teases her snowy peaks around my face, nose, mouth, wow heavenly... luckily drank much water before session hence my tongue can leave a wet trail around all contours of the lovely peaks, followed by some light frenching (minimal contact with her tongue as she advised need complete full hepatitis vaccine jabs before she can offer DFK)

FJ: Mounted me on cowgal, her pussy feels warm and tight, she can ride well and soon was silent gasping away as the hard rod rubbed hard against her pussy walls, I switched to lotus to light french her, lick her neck, lick her tits, thrust the rod even deeper, she moaning louder now, she tired hence position her at edge of bed and rammed into her in missionary posture, damn shiok due to her warm, moist pussy, alternating with deep anchors to allow her grind against my hard rod, continued licking neck, her twin peaks, while she moaned further. Switched to final posture in doggie and banged her hard and fast with long strokes, pulling all the way out and slot in, using her bouncy juicy butt to good effect, then pressed her flat down in a prone doggie position and rammed my hard rod all the way in wow damn shiok and she was moaning damn seductively till I buay tahan and came to an explosive climax in prone doggie position, while grab her hands from behind. After the deed, she gave a good massage while we chit chatted away, very sweet and friendly gal.

Verdict: GFE bonk with demure babe who’s able to withstand hard bonking in multiple postures. If she can lose another 5kg, think long queue to Jurong le.
So I must wait till she finish vaccine jab before test drive for full sextisfaction
Old 26-06-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
So I must wait till she finish vaccine jab before test drive for full sextisfaction
Another 3 mths bro if you can wait
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-06-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
😅
Wtf so long lol
Old 27-06-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
😅
first time i heard of such vaccine...
Old 27-06-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
first time i heard of such vaccine...
3rd jab is 3 months
Old 27-06-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
3rd jab is 3 months
Yep
Already taken 2 jabs; now wait ard 3 mths b4 take last jab
Old 27-06-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Yep
Already taken 2 jabs; now wait ard 3 mths b4 take last jab
be safe than sorry
Old 29-06-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sam08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Try Mei Mei - lousy service. don't even bother about her. Waste of money
Old 30-06-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried yue liang from 2062a today.

First post on legal geylang thread as im more used to white chicks.

Looks: 8.5 (quite pretty, malaysian chinese kind of look)
Body: 6.5 ( good boobs but got a bit of fat around waist)
Frenching: yes good kisser
Bbbj: 9 (very good)
Fj: 7.5
Attitude: very good lot of gfe
Painting: didnt try (i love painting but only if clean shaven)
communication: i can speak mandarin. Her english is limited
Rtf: possibly but i prefer to try different things
I do like the bright mirrored rooms of this joint.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Shuang Shuang 16WH12:

Ever since the two 16WH12 service-oriented WLs Xin Xin and Xia Tian left, I see no reason for me to revisit this house until I came across the recent hype over Shuang Shuang. After trying her last weekend, the hype is truly justified.

First impression: She has a China doll kind of look with fair skin, high forehead and sharp chin. Boobs are wholesome B cup. Figure is slim with medium height and slightly fleshy butt.

YTL rubber mattress service: Frenching, boob rub, catbath, reverse and normal BBBJ, reverse HJ and AR are provided. The killer blow for me was her pussy grinding on my dick which made me shot out early out of excitement. Fortunately, I cummed only a little bit for me to be able to continue. Unbeknownst to me, she unleashed yet another killer blow of 69-position BBBJ. This time, I couldn't hold it anymore and shot out all of my manjuice into her mouth. She claimed that she swallowed all my cum but I couldn't be sure about it since we were in 69 position and I was too high from the sexcitement.

On bed service: None, because my dick was fully exhausted and couldn't get hard anymore. I had to leave earlier for an appointment and she also started the session much later than our scheduled booking time.

FJ: Same as above.

Overall: A worthy successor to the aforementioned ex-WLs Xin Xin and Xia Tian. Definitely a must try. Will RTF her to make up for the loss opportunity to bonk her properly.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

1669 Guo Guo (果果)
Hunan 24y
Height 1.62m Weight 50kg
Debut One month ago.
Boobs B (enhanced) feel natural

Pretty to me. First impression looks abit 心累 written on the face. Not fat. A little smiling face will make her more desirable.

Deep frenching allow which is the best feeling (After painting quite reluctant to kiss).

Friendly girl. No attitude and not arrogant.
Allows sucking of nipples, touching of private parts.

Proceed to paint before bath. Soft moaning while being lick, once high deep breathing and erected nipples. Enjoy being lick. Small bush not trim, nice pussy lips. Soft moaning, dirty talk while f*cking. Pussy muscle grip on request.

Bj with condom on my request starts slow but gets more aggressive with head swing.

Not a commando but gives me a nice feeling. Not a time watcher.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1