The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Don't sacrifice the forest for a tree. There are plenty of gems around. Lol.

Lol, another 7.5 months to explore a small area of the forest.

My Leopard project result is impressing, haha
Old 13-05-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, another 7.5 months to explore a small area of the forest.

My Leopard project result is impressing, haha
Live life happily bro. Enjoy while can. Love come with a price. Lol.
Old 13-05-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

You getting married after 7.5 months? Haha.
Old 13-05-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Bro, the true test for your love for her will come soon. She will ask for LV, gucci, prada, cartier etc. At some point you might not be able to keep up with her demands. Then see she still bother to talk to you anot If yes nice la, she see you more then a gift atm
Quote:
Bro, i cannot give her what she really needs. Can only humbly be a small fly customer. I have 7.5 months to go, lol.
^ like this ah But good to have your FRs back bro. 1 of the few genuine contributer left.
Old 13-05-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
You getting married after 7.5 months? Haha.
Bro, 7.5 months later, even i am at the terminal stage of addiction, i will make sure i fuck myself off from GL scene.
No choice, need to save more for my future game plan and the greater good, lol
Old 13-05-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
^ like this ah But good to have your FRs back bro. 1 of the few genuine contributer left.
Hahaha, thks Bro.
Birdie also left liao, sian ........
Old 13-05-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, 7.5 months later, even i am at the terminal stage of addiction, i will make sure i fuck myself off from GL scene.
No choice, need to save more for my future game plan and the greater good, lol
Don't need to retire totally la. Just like me play moderately. 😂😂😂
Old 13-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Hahaha, thks Bro.
Birdie also left liao, sian ........
He did not left... still here not posting only reading
Old 13-05-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
He did not left... still here not posting only reading
Hahahahaha.......
Old 13-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

A Suboptimal Bonk

1. I had not bonked for a week ....obviously brain was not functioning. None of my Regulars were available anywhere.
2. First house I walked into was 1669 and a short (less than 150cm) short blonde haired girl called Ke Ke was the only one available.
3. Very fair and otherwise passable. A boobies, hairless clean pussy. It must have been waxed.
4. In room we fooled around a bit and proceeded for shower.
5. She was distant in the shower and applied Darlie toothpaste to my orifices.
6. On the bed she wanted her pussy licked immediately and repeatedly parted her pussy lips and simultaneously wriggled her body about in a very random manner. Similar random non co-ordinated movement took place in 69 position when she was administering Bbbj.
6. Her pussy seemed quite loose and she rapidly varied positions to accommodate for this. I came inside her (within the confines of the prophylactic device ).
7. Post coitus and a half hearted massage from her side and a decent one from mine, I explained to her the importance of well executed frenching.
8. To my surprise, she engaged in passionate frenching with tongue fu after the session was over.

A confusing end to a confusing day. Don’t know what to make of it. Wish I had honked any of my regulars...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 13-05-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

* bonked my regulars
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 13-05-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
* bonked my regulars
Moral of the story / stick with regular lol
Old 13-05-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Moral of the story / stick with regular lol
Also stick to the bonking frequency which works for you. Deviation from this is harmful to health.
Old 13-05-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Also stick to the bonking frequency which works for you. Deviation from this is harmful to health.
2-3 times a week should be good - sex released endorphins - natural painkiller lol
Old 13-05-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
A Suboptimal Bonk

1. I had not bonked for a week ....obviously brain was not functioning. None of my Regulars were available anywhere.
2. First house I walked into was 1669 and a short (less than 150cm) short blonde haired girl called Ke Ke was the only one available.
3. Very fair and otherwise passable. A boobies, hairless clean pussy. It must have been waxed.
4. In room we fooled around a bit and proceeded for shower.
5. She was distant in the shower and applied Darlie toothpaste to my orifices.
6. On the bed she wanted her pussy licked immediately and repeatedly parted her pussy lips and simultaneously wriggled her body about in a very random manner. Similar random non co-ordinated movement took place in 69 position when she was administering Bbbj.
6. Her pussy seemed quite loose and she rapidly varied positions to accommodate for this. I came inside her (within the confines of the prophylactic device ).
7. Post coitus and a half hearted massage from her side and a decent one from mine, I explained to her the importance of well executed frenching.
8. To my surprise, she engaged in passionate frenching with tongue fu after the session was over.

A confusing end to a confusing day. Don’t know what to make of it. Wish I had honked any of my regulars...
Bro, why didnt u try phone booking prior to going down ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1