The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
i haven't have the chance to see nana (1803) yet as she is hot now. need to wait for 2hrs yest in the end i never wait. went to bonk other wl.

since cong cong & nana r buddies i am sure there will be great chemistry. Great tarma combination i guess

u manage to french cong cong?
I tried cong cong three times. No frenching man... This girl is really shit on service.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:29 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I tried cong cong three times. No frenching man... This girl is really shit on service.
hmm maybe ur next RTF u will get to french her ? u manage to kiss her lips boh?

agree her service below average. but her gfe & attitude is good.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
FR - zhi ling 1805

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Dear Bro Army

You may have missed my recommendations on this new gem whom i had the pleasure to be one of her first client. She debuted like 2 weeks or so ago.

FR on Ziling

Looks: Really captivating, elegant look with nice facial features ( girlfriend )

Body: Really fair, beautiful, flawless and smooth

Tits and Lips: Light Brown aerola and tits with Lips that kill ( really seducing )

GFE: 90% ( really like bonking a school girl with very fresh looking face )

Service: The only negative point ( 65% ) pretty new to the trade thus just the normal routine staff but she is pretty obliging and keen to learn.

Overall, i like the session with her and would recommend any bros who goes for looks over service to try her as she would definitely be hot property in no time. Cheers!

Honestkeith
just tried her today ... just to add on a short write up to the above FR, not on enuf to write any sort of lengthy FRs nowadays ... paiseh

she is indeed good looking ... and man this gal is a keeper ... GOOD ... to me she is super KC or GFE

anyway she is a good fuck ... how to resist a gal in a short cheongsam ... very nice fresh pussy and tight, big A or small B tits, big nips but very nice to grab and she is very accomodating

BBBJ was normal ... ate her beautiful pussy, but she said ticklish so didn't do much

FJ was normal rammed her cowgal n missionary till i shot my load

RTF - YES ... after I fug keke (2045a) and RTF nana (1803), JJ (2058) n qiqi (2062) again
Old 02-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
What if you choose a pretty nurse and you want to bed her but she turns out to be a hygiene freak.

She will tell you the dos and don'ts in good hygiene practice.

On the bed she will tell you cannot BBBJ, cannot AR, cannot paint her,no frenching,
cannot this and cannot that.......

Like that your lanpa how to stand?
Dun worry Kublai!

The usual SOP Sterlie Procedure only for Hospital Practice...

When you bed her in the 5 Star Hotel Suite is diff Story Liao lah!

The cutie pie Nurse will turn into Wild Cat on Bed!

Money talks and Bullshit walks!
Old 03-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR - zhi ling 1805

Interesting list bro. Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
just tried her today ... just to add on a short write up to the above FR, not on enuf to write any sort of lengthy FRs nowadays ... paiseh

she is indeed good looking ... and man this gal is a keeper ... GOOD ... to me she is super KC or GFE

anyway she is a good fuck ... how to resist a gal in a short cheongsam ... very nice fresh pussy and tight, big A or small B tits, big nips but very nice to grab and she is very accomodating

BBBJ was normal ... ate her beautiful pussy, but she said ticklish so didn't do much

RTF - YES ... after I fug keke (2045a) and RTF nana (1803), JJ (2058) n qiqi (2062) again
Old 03-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

Re: FR - zhi ling 1805

Just tried ziling/zhiling 1805 as per recommendations by bro honestkieth, jdi813 and so on.

I won't write too much but I confirm that this girl looks and body wise is quality stuff.

Still noob in service and she says she does not do AR. But her good attitude and gentle demeanor makes up for it. Plus her body and face is like 8/10 for both.

Looks like some ch8 news presenter or small time actress to me. Nice stuff.

Better fast hand fast leg as she only worked a few weeks here, she may become Ang pai soon if she improve service and more pple know about her.

Now still fresh and innocent. Mai tu Liao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post

Old 03-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, looks wise, who are your top 5. Maybe you can provide us some insight as to your taste
yeah bro a man's meat is another's poison

now in gland hard to find top 5 liao.... all the latest one not as good as usual

for me i love girl who got fair skin, boobs not a factor to me as prefer the proportions of the whole figure plus ass... not really a details person as long as they can gimme a feel the urge to bonk them

my 5 not in order if have to list cos i always loved to try fresh babe
zhenzhen 1854
kimi 1654a
lyn 1619
meinu 2033
vivi 1606
Old 03-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Based on your list, I can confirm plus chop our taste completely different!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
yeah bro a man's meat is another's poison

now in gland hard to find top 5 liao.... all the latest one not as good as usual

for me i love girl who got fair skin, boobs not a factor to me as prefer the proportions of the whole figure plus ass... not really a details person as long as they can gimme a feel the urge to bonk them

my 5 not in order if have to list cos i always loved to try fresh babe
zhenzhen 1854
kimi 1654a
lyn 1619
meinu 2033
vivi 1606
Old 03-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Devonshire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Wei Wei L8H19

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet looking when she smiles. One thing though, maybe it's just my preference, but her teeth was a little crooked. Always felt that a straight set of perlie whites makes the smile even sweeter!)
Skin tone: 6.5/10 (Not tan but not your usual prc white skin. Perhaps I'm kind of bias here, as I prefer the fair white complexion.)
Body: 6.5/10 (Slightly flabby on the tummy, not the firm tone kind. It could be a case of excess cellulite, her skin not exactly coarse but not buttery smooth. As a result, the entire body, including her boobs, was not tofu soft.)
Tits: 6.5/10 (A cup, nipples was a dark brown - I prefer pinkish ones.)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (Commendable effort, sufficient suction. Would be easily an 8 with more tongue action.)
AR: Nil (Was quite disappointed here, as am a fan of this.)
Foreplay: 6.5/10 (Always enjoyed the rubber float action but because she is an A cup, something was lacking in the overall experience.)
Fj: 8/10 (Started of with cowgirl and the ride was shiok! And it was nice that she didn't complaint of being tired after just after a short while. In fact, no issues until I opt for a change in position. Audible moaning, which makes the experience even more exciting.)
Attitude: 8/10 (Accommodating, willing to please and with constant smiles. For what she lacks in the hardware, Wei Wei makes it up with her level of service and GFE.)
Rtf: No. Not because I didn't enjoy the session but the hardware is a very important aspect to me. IMO, having a sub standard hardware with good software is akin to going into a fancy restaurant with immaculate level of service but poor quality of food.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Based on your list, I can confirm plus chop our taste completely different!!!
haha yeah i think so too so we wouldnt fight for girl muahahaha
Old 04-09-2012, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
haha yeah i think so too so we wouldnt fight for girl muahahaha
Ya. I confirm won't fight with you for any on your list.

Maybe you and bros who like your top 5 should stay away from Zhiling since our taste differs.

Hehe.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
hmm maybe ur next RTF u will get to french her ? u manage to kiss her lips boh?

agree her service below average. but her gfe & attitude is good.
Yup... Attitude is no doubt pretty good... Bubbly character. Her Pussy is pretty nice looking too.. Heh

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 05-09-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Yup... Attitude is no doubt pretty good... Bubbly character. Her Pussy is pretty nice looking too.. Heh
Hmmm...LuLu @ YI Tiao Long can fit the bill plus Beautiful Full C cupper Pink Nips combi with Pink Juicy Pussy...Slurp!
Old 05-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hmmm...LuLu @ YI Tiao Long can fit the bill plus Beautiful Full C cupper Pink Nips combi with Pink Juicy Pussy...Slurp!
You just discovered lulu after so long?
Old 05-09-2012, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yo taikor horsay Bo.... Me n and few bros gg back the real yi Tiao along this weekend... Come join us!!!!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1