The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Re: Drinking own sperms or semen

Problem is after cumming no longer horny so wont drink ownself cum.
Last time i cum in ex gf mouth and we deep french and share the load. Quite a mouthful
Old 16-05-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
You shld ask your wife to taste
Not you taste yourself la,,,
Hahaha
Ooops Mrs OW.. for one moment I tot u were right and I was wrong...haha...tats why I tot i did read carefully tat TS ask if we guys hv tasted our own cum ?? .. but since so many of you wives and girls are so brave to taste our sperms when we explode n cim in you girls' mouths when you all are bj-ing us.. I tink we guys shd try to do the same to see how our sperms really taste like.. issit really as nice as wat you girls describe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Problem is after cumming no longer horny so wont drink ownself cum.
Last time i cum in ex gf mouth and we deep french and share the load. Quite a mouthful
Yes, agree with wat this bro is saying tat once we explode and cum our horny level drops drastically.. so will not be so keen to taste our own sperms.. but still the idea shd be very horny to us to try..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-05-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
I've done it before although it was unintentional. I came in her mouth, we frenched but she haven't finish swallowing.

To me, its really no big deal. If I want to cum in my partner's mouth, I must be ok with the idea of tasting my own cum. If I think its disgusting, then why would I want my partner to taste it?

If you follow this principle and 'lead by example', you'll find that there is a world of endless opportunities....
Totally agree!
We love it when our girls swallow, so it is only fair we taste it too.
CIM in my mistress and she kiss and passed some back to me.
Old 17-05-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 15
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Someone is gonna talk about eating his own poop soon.
Ups 11 from memphisprints, your comment made me laugh hahahaha
Old 17-05-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Very true bro. I never personally tasted before but i got good reviews from girls i have cim. Something about pineapples being natural sweeteners that results in body fluids also tasting sweeter.
I’m not bro,, I’m Mrs Ow,,,
But after my hubby cums into my mouth, I will French kiss him!
So we share his sperm,, hahaha,,
Old 17-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes but not my own
Old 17-05-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
You shld ask your wife to taste
Not you taste yourself la,,,
Hahaha
Haha...since the watermelon and lemon juice combo is considered to be a good aphrodisiac, perhaps the best combination would be a cocktail of the watermelon, lemon and pineapple juices.

With such a combo, u will enjoy the benefit of a great tasting cim and swallow cum as a starter followed by the main course of a good bonk or bonks with a rock-hard dick. Satisfaction and happiness all round!
Old 18-05-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Haha...since the watermelon and lemon juice combo is considered to be a good aphrodisiac, perhaps the best combination would be a cocktail of the watermelon, lemon and pineapple juices.

With such a combo, u will enjoy the benefit of a great tasting cim and swallow cum as a starter followed by the main course of a good bonk or bonks with a rock-hard dick. Satisfaction and happiness all round!
Thanks for info, Bro. upped you
Old 18-05-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Drinking own sperms or semen

Hmm... I heard of using sperm for facials.
Tasted a lil of my own sperm.. a little saltish.

Had a session with a girl where I cum on her mouth and then we kiss, she was like trying to push my own sperm into my mouth... we had a good laugh!
Old 20-05-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tamade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone played tis game before?...
a grp of guys pcc onto a piece of bread...
the last to cum will have to eat up the bread....
Old 20-05-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
michikawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds a bit too perverted leh
Old 20-05-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 0
ilovepussies07 is one of the Best!ilovepussies07 is one of the Best!ilovepussies07 is one of the Best!

sounds weird leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1