The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SIA Air Stewardess

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Bet this will turn most of you guys on
Please share more! Stories?
Old 09-04-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ahtiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
No horse run👍🏻
Old 09-04-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seems like FL wearing SQ uniform. I thought all crew only allowed to be black hair?
Old 09-04-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
just curious....how did you ditch all these air stewardesses? Any advice?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Seems like FL wearing SQ uniform. I thought all crew only allowed to be black hair?
Good observation, bro! 👍
Old 09-04-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold

Dated an SQ girl once, tall but small boobs. Roleplay with her in her uniform & full makeup before, super kinky.

Good sex but lousy dating experience.

Also not sure if anyone notice, but the beauty standard of SQ girls starting to drop? I took a flight recently and was super confused why this stewardess serving my row managed to get it - she looked super GND and not what I expect a SQ girl to be.
Old 09-04-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt1990tj View Post
Roleplay with her in her uniform & full makeup before, super kinky.
Really super duper kinky! You ever bonk her before her flights?
Old 09-04-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
giggady69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just sharing, recently took an SQ flight and was walking back from the lavatory just when a stewardess was collecting & bending over to put the tray back into the trolley. Not a bad view down her uniform, looks like C cup Bra looks fitted, so no nips

Anyone with any "lucky" experiences lately?
Old 09-04-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
ludwig19 is one of the Best!ludwig19 is one of the Best!ludwig19 is one of the Best!

Not a downblouse but something else. Was on a night flight to Seoul and after refreshments, settled down to watch movie. Passenger across the aisle from me dropped something and this korean stewerdess bent down to pick it up and while doing so, her whole right buttcheek brushed my arm that was on the arm rest. Cheap thrill i know, but still shiok haha
Old 09-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 14
simplyvis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggady69 View Post
Just sharing, recently took an SQ flight and was walking back from the lavatory just when a stewardess was collecting & bending over to put the tray back into the trolley. Not a bad view down her uniform, looks like C cup Bra looks fitted, so no nips

Anyone with any "lucky" experiences lately?

My two previous flights out of sg on sq, traveling with wife and my baby.
By the time the flight is safe to start service, the stewardess came over to fix up the baby bassinet in front of my wife and I.
The bassinet requires two hands to fix and the sstewardess had to bend forward.
Best free show of her assets. Just keep quiet and look. Drool insde my mind and instant hardon ..
Wife didnt say anything Haha
Old 09-04-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Yea of course. And I made her wear the same uniform to work
Old 09-04-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I had one in Amsterdam (you must know where to hang out). I have more luck with China airlines and JAL girls. Haha! Also you must know where they hang out and it will be easy. Hitching then on the flight is tough.

Seriously China airlines (especially those on domestic route) are easy. Doing Japan airlines girls really tick my big achievements. Jap girls are submissive.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Old 09-04-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
moaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How about these?

Old 10-04-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Correct. It's a strict rule that even up to leading and chief stewardesses dun mess with.
Old 10-04-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by moaner View Post
How about these?

Are they the same person? First pic is a non-pass leh by SIA standards, imo...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1