The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of
Re: Singapore Office Ladies

One more for the night..

Old 11-12-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Today’s contribution
Wow !..so chio !...this SG OL is really a v. sweet & pretty girl ...tall, sexily dressed in a tight skirt wif long flowing hair n nice long legs plus a great friendly smile

Quote:
Today’s contribution
Tis babe is petite, pretty & sexy too wif such an 'naughty' inviting smile ....wif long straight hair wearing a short tight skirt & a pair of nice wedges...seeing her dressed lidat will surely increase yr adrenalin 1 notch higher...haha
Quote:
One more for the night..
And tis babe has the demure, adorable look wif nice long flowy hair...& pretty & sexy as well ..wearing such a short 1 pc loose overall 'maternity' look type of dress tat just abt covers all her treasures making our eyes pop out...Thks TS for all the lovely pixs of our pretty SG OLs

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-12-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Cutie

Old 12-12-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
manickamLAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !..so chio !...this SG OL is really a v. sweet & pretty girl ...tall, sexily dressed in a tight skirt wif long flowing hair n nice long legs plus a great friendly smile

Tis babe is petite, pretty & sexy too wif such an 'naughty' inviting smile ....wif long straight hair wearing a short tight skirt & a pair of nice wedges...seeing her dressed lidat will surely increase yr adrenalin 1 notch higher...haha

And tis babe has the demure, adorable look wif nice long flowy hair...& pretty & sexy as well ..wearing such a short 1 pc loose overall 'maternity' look type of dress tat just abt covers all her treasures making our eyes pop out...Thks TS for all the lovely pixs of our pretty SG OLs
Very good analysis haha
Old 12-12-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

How’s this one?

Old 13-12-2017, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wow this one so nice figure...wow.....if really want to pick maybe the teeth lor not that straight but still a beauty leh.
We can’t expect perfection but what matters about her is her personality beyond her looks. Very very friendly and attentive to details.

[/QUOTE]

Yes very pretty, dimple on one side. What I say previously is not say she is not beautiful lah.it is just like u say no one is perfect. I agreed also, that is why I say if really want to pick only her teeth.if I get to know this beauty, I already super happy liao.
Old 13-12-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How’s this one?

she's not bad too...slim wif a sexily shaped body & a nice smile too tat will certainly cheer u up & chase away yr monday blues ...any guy shd be more than happy to hv her as gf basing on the look of the photo...SG is really blessed to hv so many such pretty & sexy OLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by manickamLAN View Post
Very good analysis haha
T.Q. v. much bro for yr compliments ...just a factual analysis from the look of the photos, nothing more....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-12-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Care for some exercise with us before work starts?
Old 13-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Singapore Office Ladies

So! SG born girls, strong point is OL and the pasting of SPG. Before i go farther come across an article on SIA girls. It was created by ad agency, Batey Ads more then 40 yrs ago. I guess the team consist of horny any mo men who has fantasy on SPG.

Maybe it works back into the 80s, that time even the "old man" said good things on the promotion campaign. Then shits happen SIA dont made tons of $, we notice other airlines are moving away from selling sex in the sky. Infact we need to move on, still SIA remain the package of SIA girls in SPG.

What is it about born locals OL. I guess she takes care of her men, that is how ang mo men saw it. All are waiting for a chance to marry one and, migrate into this red dot. I urge born local brothers to chope chope, never believe that this good ladies are for male FTs. And that we are suitable for FTs women.

Again, is only me. Past 17 yrs born local Chinese guys paid a heavy price in marrying PRC ladies. Morale of the story. We are not suitable for communist ladies. We tried to cheat ourselves that we should downgrade to suit our PRC spouses. It did not work.

Now, the baton is pass to Malaysian PR men who mix up with PRC girls in this red dot. Stupid dumb ass!
Old 13-12-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
OnFM319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Care for some exercise with us before work starts?
Good to see them running at marina area
Old 13-12-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Not really an OL, but still nice right!

Old 13-12-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
Emilliyacunt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEmilliyacunt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chic beautiful girls
Old 13-12-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Sniped at the bus stop!

Old 13-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lonelyarine is stuck in moderation for some time to come

your skill very good, can teach?

Quote:
Sniped at the bus stop!

Old 13-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyarine View Post
your skill very good, can teach?
No skill involved. Just do it openly. The girls love it when they are noticed. The more you try to hide, the more you will screw up...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1