The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all
Pain when ejaculating!

Dear brothers of Sammyboyforum, I encounter a problem recently and wish to seek yr kind advice?

During the last weeks, when I hv sex or masterbate, during ejaculation, my left side upper area below the stomach will experience a pulling sensation of the veins. Like cramp.

Can any brothers out there advise is it normal? It only happen at the moment when I ejaculate. After that perfectly normal.

Appreciate yr kind advise!
Old 20-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pain when ejaculating!

hmmm you strain yourself cause you wank too much ??
Old 20-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Beam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the Pain persist , please seek medical help from your GP .
Hope is nothing serious.
Old 20-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlover72 View Post
Appreciate yr kind advise!
Dun be shy to consult a doctor...
Old 21-05-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe age catching up with u Time to cut down on wanking & sex
Old 21-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
pussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Going to drop off soon
Old 21-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

u pump too furious n hard n fast liao n when u ejaculate n sudden stop tat cause t pain

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 21-05-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 17
Bankala is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBankala is a Helpful and Caring Samster

See doctor better if pain continue.
Old 21-05-2013, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fuzzybunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just see a doc dude... Get well soon
Old 21-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
supersong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nothing serious. I have the same issue before. Just go see doctor, you have sprain your muscle. They will give you some muscle relaxing medication.
Old 21-05-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i experienced before. Its cramp. Normally when u pcc, when about to shoot, you ka bla and search for tissue. That where awkard position caused the cramp.
Old 21-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlover72 View Post
when I hv sex or masterbate, during ejaculation, my left side upper area below the stomach will experience a pulling sensation of the veins. Like cramp.
Few years ago, one of my bro had almost a similar problem too. He ignored it.
Several years later, the cramp got worsen when he had sex. And all this years, his balls swell & swell till it's bigger then his fist. Feeling worried, he decided to consult a doctor.
The doctor says due to his stomach murcle weaken that couldn't hold his intestine, it drops and some went to his balls. Causing the balls to swell and experience cramp at the stomach area.
Recently, he went for an ops. His stayed in the Hospital for 3 days and the operation/medicine cost him approx SG$1.5K. He was given 14 days MC.
He is recovering fine now, but the swelling at the balls is still there. Doc says don't worry, the swelling will be gone about 2 months.

I was there in the hospital visiting him. So I ask one of the stuff nurse is this common? She told me yes, 30 - 35% of the male have this problem.
My heart miss a beat...and suddenly it reminds me of a childhood friend who only had 1 ball left due to this problem too (He had 2 kids).... And Mr Bruce Lee the Kongfu fighter also a 1 ball hero (He also had 2 kids too).

TS, your case may be just pure Stress & Strain that you've recently tired yourself too much.
It's up to you.... But please don't tell the doctor (especially female one) you feel the pain when you wank..., malu lah...

PS: My bro still have 2 balls, heng ahh for him, ah boh kuai kuai mah...
They say walking also can Par Sa Leng ah

Please, I don't exchange point...

Last edited by cupid xpress; 21-05-2013 at 10:58 AM.
Old 21-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Few years ago, one of my bro had almost a similar problem too. He ignored it.
Several years later, the cramp got worsen when he had sex. And all this years, his balls swell & swell till it's bigger then his fist. Feeling worried, he decided to consult a doctor.
The doctor says due to his stomach murcle weaken that couldn't hold his intestine, it drops and some went to his balls. Causing the balls to swell and experience cramp at the stomach area.
Recently, he went for an ops. His stayed in the Hospital for 3 days and the operation/medicine cost him approx SG$1.5K. He was given 14 days MC.
He is recovering fine now, but the swelling at the balls is still there. Doc says don't worry, the swelling will be gone about 2 months.

I was there in the hospital visiting him. So I ask one of the stuff nurse is this common? She told me yes, 30 - 35% of the male have this problem.
My heart miss a beat...and suddenly it reminds me of a childhood friend who only had 1 ball left due to this problem too (He had 2 kids).... And Mr Bruce Lee the Kongfu fighter also a 1 ball hero (He also had 2 kids too).

TS, your case may be just pure Stress & Strain that you've recently tired yourself too much.
It's up to you.... But please don't tell the doctor (especially female one) you feel the pain when you wank..., malu lah...

PS: My bro still have 2 balls, heng ahh for him, ah boh kuai kuai mah...
They say walking also can Par Sa Leng ah
Bro, good sharing. Must exercise stomach area, else old liao everything loose and slag and cause problems. Upzz u!
Old 21-05-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Bro, good sharing. Must exercise stomach area, else old liao everything loose and slag and cause problems. Upzz u!
Ya bro, can also perform better... hahaha...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 21-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun be shy to consult a doctor...