The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
Dudeabides is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDudeabides is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: In search of massage parlors where masseur wear spandex leggings/tights

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbersix View Post
Just tried one in central area. Not sure if all of the massage ladies do but she does. Slim and pretty.
nice! can share contact bro?
Old 21-05-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
rubberking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a few masseur who wear spandex yoga tights. Willing to exchange . Pls pm me
Old 25-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Hi for brudder, when you PM me , pls dont ask me for contacts. Please share first. Without contacts, will not b entertained. Thank you
Old 31-07-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Anymore to share?
Old 31-07-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

spandex fetish bros, there is one at C******* , 4 to 5 young pretty PRC with fair skin to complement their black skirt & spandex legging. PM if you want
Old 31-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

R*** spa at clementi, the ML wears black skirt and leggings too . Not my fetish though
Old 21-08-2019, 03:42 AM
Samster

Post Re: In search of massage parlors where masseur wear spandex leggings/tights

PM me if you have such masseur wearing like this to do massage. We can exchange ad I have one.
Old 22-08-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: In search of massage parlors where masseur wear spandex leggings/tights

Went to one yesterday, didn't know where to go for teasing one, so, I finally decided to return to the plc I once went, ML with leggings, mostly thais. Massage was so so, quite firm, but nothing to shout about. Shop on the second floor, quite discreet and cozy, although a bit rundown. This time again I kena a thai ML not so chio, also not auntie, face nothing to shout about. Massage started, and after abt 30 mins GQ question came out, asking me to try her p massage. Asking for $50 but bargain for $30, bcos of the place I will tell u why later why only worth to pay $30 for her p massage.

Started stroking my balls and my perenium, quite shiok, I long time nvr kena massage there. Little brother in no time hardened and she hold tight and do the squeezing effect on my hardened rod. Something diff, first time kena this kind of HJ. She let me stroke her thigh outside her tight yoga pants, it was quite a sexy feeling, can feel the firmness of her thigh, as the HJ went intense, I touch her crotch, and wala, can really feel her pussy meat from outside, the thought of the thight pants she's in and I fondled hard on her pussy meat, she didn't resist, after about 1 minute of stroking, I released my white slimy soldiers onto my tummy.

Why I bargain for $30, firstly no teasing, after massage straight ask for GQ.....fucking sian., second ML nothing to shout about; thirdly, the 'rooms' are divided by curtains, no privacy, but the cheeky part is, u get to hear next door HJ and soft moan. Quite steemy environment. Can u imagine, your nxt door customer know the girls are doing HJ and hear u moan as u hear theirs. Felt uneasy at first, but later on quite comical when u think about it. Its like going in to this special room just for those services. For once u not shy about next guy is also doing what u are doing....hahaha....lol
Just sharing my experience on ML in leggings. Quite a turn on if ML with a sexy butt.
Entrance: $45 (I think, cant remember, cos I went to a couple of MP these few days)
HJ: 6/10
GFE: 3/10
Looks: 3/10
Privacy: 2/10 (quite fun as described above)

This may not be for everybody, I RTM bcos of the steamy ambience. So, pm me for location only if u are into this kind of stuff.
Sharing is caring
Old 30-08-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Can share location bro
Old 09-09-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
Superflying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Able to share contact? Thanks.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
alexjason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by machomanz View Post
Went to one yesterday, didn't know where to go for teasing one, so, I finally decided to return to the plc I once went, ML with leggings, mostly thais. Massage was so so, quite firm, but nothing to shout about. Shop on the second floor, quite discreet and cozy, although a bit rundown. This time again I kena a thai ML not so chio, also not auntie, face nothing to shout about. Massage started, and after abt 30 mins GQ question came out, asking me to try her p massage. Asking for $50 but bargain for $30, bcos of the place I will tell u why later why only worth to pay $30 for her p massage.

Started stroking my balls and my perenium, quite shiok, I long time nvr kena massage there. Little brother in no time hardened and she hold tight and do the squeezing effect on my hardened rod. Something diff, first time kena this kind of HJ. She let me stroke her thigh outside her tight yoga pants, it was quite a sexy feeling, can feel the firmness of her thigh, as the HJ went intense, I touch her crotch, and wala, can really feel her pussy meat from outside, the thought of the thight pants she's in and I fondled hard on her pussy meat, she didn't resist, after about 1 minute of stroking, I released my white slimy soldiers onto my tummy.

Why I bargain for $30, firstly no teasing, after massage straight ask for GQ.....fucking sian., second ML nothing to shout about; thirdly, the 'rooms' are divided by curtains, no privacy, but the cheeky part is, u get to hear next door HJ and soft moan. Quite steemy environment. Can u imagine, your nxt door customer know the girls are doing HJ and hear u moan as u hear theirs. Felt uneasy at first, but later on quite comical when u think about it. Its like going in to this special room just for those services. For once u not shy about next guy is also doing what u are doing....hahaha....lol
Just sharing my experience on ML in leggings. Quite a turn on if ML with a sexy butt.
Entrance: $45 (I think, cant remember, cos I went to a couple of MP these few days)
HJ: 6/10
GFE: 3/10
Looks: 3/10
Privacy: 2/10 (quite fun as described above)

This may not be for everybody, I RTM bcos of the steamy ambience. So, pm me for location only if u are into this kind of stuff.
Sharing is caring

bro can mind share?
Old 23-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
thekneesiol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Willing to trade? M looking for viet w big headlights 😬
Old 03-02-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Yes PM me.

I am willing to trade
Old 06-02-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberking View Post
I got a few masseur who wear spandex yoga tights. Willing to exchange . Pls pm me

UP u for this fetish :3
Old 10-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

I got new leads on leggings to share.

Pls PM me.

Strictly exchange only