The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post

i photocopied all the document which needed by singapore embassy in thailand. after marry will go to HCM (Thai embassy) and apply for 1 years visa. heard there the requirement doesnt need 400k

if suay suay i fly on 8 feb and pulled one sided and show all document which needed from singapore embassy to get the marriage stamp and proceed to MFA and district office. will have high chance let me in anot ah? anyone kana before and what u usually explain to the Immigration officer?
Thai embassy in Vietnam usually is for Vietnamese to apply for their Thai spouse and Thai embassy in Singapore are for Singaporean...not sure if you can go Vietnam to apply Thai spouse non-immigrant visa O or not.....no harm trying and take it as a holiday there.....

400k thai baht is about sgd 1500 gross salary monthly or sgd 18k yearly ....mean if you have salary of sgd 1400 x 13 months is still ok, think is quite low enough for a Singaporean working in sg.

555 I also flying in to bkk on 8 Feb till 11 Feb back CM......if u really kena pull over, only chance is to show them all your documents and explain to them you going to get marry this trip and apply for marriage visa, if really cannot just go back sg & fly your gf to sg to ROM in sg lah.....after ROM u can try apply in Singapore instead.
Old 30-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Thai embassy in Vietnam usually is for Vietnamese to apply for their Thai spouse and Thai embassy in Singapore are for Singaporean...not sure if you can go Vietnam to apply Thai spouse non-immigrant visa O or not.....no harm trying and take it as a holiday there.....

400k thai baht is about sgd 1500 gross salary monthly or sgd 18k yearly ....mean if you have salary of sgd 1400 x 13 months is still ok, think is quite low enough for a Singaporean working in sg.

555 I also flying in to bkk on 8 Feb till 11 Feb back CM......if u really kena pull over, only chance is to show them all your documents and explain to them you going to get marry this trip and apply for marriage visa, if really cannot just go back sg & fly your gf to sg to ROM in sg lah.....after ROM u can try apply in Singapore instead.
There are alot Americans go there apply. Don't need 400k requirement
Old 31-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry for the late update. Yes, we decided to marry liao.. All document i have already only waiting for the MOM paper. will be marrying in feb 26 But worrying dont know immigration in airport will allow me in anot. because i have alot of tourist visa stamp.. and usually i stay around 1 months also. but this time i will go back thai and get marry..i confirm will get pull one side and ask why i enter thai again.. i flew on dec 21 and was pulled one sided and the immigration asked me alot qns end up she saw my return ticket and ask me to get marry and apply visa if next time have problem entering..

i photocopied all the document which needed by singapore embassy in thailand. after marry will go to HCM (Thai embassy) and apply for 1 years visa. heard there the requirement doesnt need 400k

if suay suay i fly on 8 feb and pulled one sided and show all document which needed from singapore embassy to get the marriage stamp and proceed to MFA and district office. will have high chance let me in anot ah? anyone kana before and what u usually explain to the Immigration officer?
Do you get yourself a COC from SPF Cantoman and medical clearance cert from a doctor? you need this if you getting marry in Thailand to be endorse by the Singapore Embassy.
When you are being asked by immigration, just tell them your date of marry and show them the COC and other docs needed for your marraige, last but not less, call your wife to be and ask she talk to the immigration when you are with the officer at immigration.

The most easy way is getting marry in Singapore then get a thai wife visa from Thai embassy in singapore..
Thai wife no need show any doc provided didnt work or have work permit before..
just get a date, first appointment for interview in ROM and 2nd appointment sign n marry, with valid passport and a thai translator. Thats it

I'M CIM KING
Old 31-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sorry for the late update. Yes, we decided to marry liao.. All document i have already only waiting for the MOM paper. will be marrying in feb 26
bro, when you say getting marry on feb26, i believe this is the date for the thai customary? correct me if im wrong. but your register marriage for law which is needed for your visa application, i dun think you can get it settle in 1 day, its quite a long process of ding dong here n there.

like what other bros have said, register marriage in SG then update marriage status in thai law for you n ur wife is the easilest. im by this method also. but just the update of marriage status in thailand took me a few days
Old 31-01-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Do you get yourself a COC from SPF Cantoman and medical clearance cert from a doctor? you need this if you getting marry in Thailand to be endorse by the Singapore Embassy.
When you are being asked by immigration, just tell them your date of marry and show them the COC and other docs needed for your marraige, last but not less, call your wife to be and ask she talk to the immigration when you are with the officer at immigration.

The most easy way is getting marry in Singapore then get a thai wife visa from Thai embassy in singapore..
Thai wife no need show any doc provided didnt work or have work permit before..
just get a date, first appointment for interview in ROM and 2nd appointment sign n marry, with valid passport and a thai translator. Thats it
I visited Singapore embassy in Thailand they didn't state any medical certificate. All the document they mentioned I have already and already prepared

Is it confirm need medical certificate ?
Old 31-01-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
bro, when you say getting marry on feb26, i believe this is the date for the thai customary? correct me if im wrong. but your register marriage for law which is needed for your visa application, i dun think you can get it settle in 1 day, its quite a long process of ding dong here n there.

like what other bros have said, register marriage in SG then update marriage status in thai law for you n ur wife is the easilest. im by this method also. but just the update of marriage status in thailand took me a few days
I plan to say there for 3 weeks. My boss approved me work from home do there's no issue of waiting for 3 weeks. Sorry what is customary
Old 01-02-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
That time you ROM in sg, you got print out the ROM info for your wife to bring along to enter sg?

i duno read where b4 got guy his wife kana u-turn by sg immigration and cannot ROM in sg 5555. Appeal MP also no use. haizzz
u mean b4 or after ROM in SG?
if after ROM just bring along a copy or pic in phone of your ROM cert n show if imm ask why come so often.
if b4 ROM, my wife kana b4 ask why come so often how much cash u have? my wife use to live in sg n have sg bank account so did not bring any cash along. my wife just firm + a bit fierce to them say how much u need i go withdraw for u? n this is phone number of my husband to be u can call him now. imm LL let her go, sometimes they just test water only if the person scare anot
Old 01-02-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I visited Singapore embassy in Thailand they didn't state any medical certificate. All the document they mentioned I have already and already prepared

Bro did u check thai side what doc they need?
ask your wife to be go district office and ask
the last time i went dist office to update me n wife legal marriage status. i recall say on the board a long list of request document, some very boliao stuff if alien want for register (not update) marriage with thai
Old 02-02-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
555 I also flying in to bkk on 8 Feb till 11 Feb back CM
Is your trip confirm to Bkk.??
Old 02-02-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whether a person going in or expect someone come, its always good to have a POC really standby to answer phone call.

5555 he worry go in thailand kana u-turn, wait he ask his wife to be come in sg for ROM and kana immigration stop also jialat. His chance is better i think.

Anyway, the above sharing by both are very informative.
Chances in Thai is very high if have a POC
In Sg, she will have no chance..most of the time the cb sg immigration office wont let them use phone..

I'M CIM KING
Old 02-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

The immigration in C.W for thai wife visa application, they dont care when you will register marriage.
Just when you come to apply you need to have that cert ready, thats..

I'M CIM KING
Old 02-02-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
That time you ROM in sg, you got print out the ROM info for your wife to bring along to enter sg?

i duno read where b4 got guy his wife kana u-turn by sg immigration and cannot ROM in sg 5555. Appeal MP also no use. haizzz
She should have Work permit before and didnt seek prior permission from MOM to get marry with the said person.
Please take note..the ROM system is somehow link abit to the MOM
When a foreign name is keyed into ROM for a date. If the person has work permit before, the ROM will inform the Sg partner to seek approval from MOM. Please correct me on this if im wrong. I might be outdated on this if there is any changes.
if advise is ignored, the couple still proceed without getting approval from MOM, thinking a print out of the ROM date will secure her or him an entry,sorry to say, thats not true. The system in immigration will show this person holding work permit before.
Yes this matter MP also cannot help. becos is against the protocols of the past work permit holders.

My advice on this, write in directly to the ICA office in charge..whoever it is..
write in to appeal and gain permission to let the said person entry. They will send you letter, so called mien si jin pai
the said person need to use this letter n show to immigration whenever she or he enter Singapore. but basic requirement still need to fulfil, enough cash, return flight and accommodation.

I'M CIM KING
Old 02-02-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Singapore Embassy they know shit
What you need to do is to ask the Thai side. What they need and follow suit. Not the Singapore Embassy.The Thai counter staff in Singapore Embassy looks nice, clean n good too by the way..
Take note, remember the name of the person who advised you. In the event of dispute, use that name.
In Thai, for any application, is always advise to prepare more documents which might needed than wasted one full day of wasted time.
For me, i also prepare myself the insurance policy for them to see when applied the visa.

I'M CIM KING
Old 02-02-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
I plan to say there for 3 weeks. My boss approved me work from home do there's no issue of waiting for 3 weeks. Sorry what is customary
Custom marriage in Thai is really a waste of time..
Just a time for them to show off and bragging..
No 3 weeks also no prob
After you get all your doc, go to C.W and ask counter, want to extend stay and apply for thai wife visa. Then they will give you form to fill up and proceed to counter
Oh yah..dont forget, after getting your marriage cert in thai, go to your wife house area, the ampur office, district office. to add in your name as occupants on her house book. tabien baan
You will need this too.. which the Singapore embassy also dont tell you...
Can just fuck the Sg embassy and fuck the female Thai staff in it..

I'M CIM KING
Old 02-02-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
u mean b4 or after ROM in SG?
if after ROM just bring along a copy or pic in phone of your ROM cert n show if imm ask why come so often.
if b4 ROM, my wife kana b4 ask why come so often how much cash u have? my wife use to live in sg n have sg bank account so did not bring any cash along. my wife just firm + a bit fierce to them say how much u need i go withdraw for u? n this is phone number of my husband to be u can call him now. imm LL let her go, sometimes they just test water only if the person scare anot
yes, is true, need to be firm to them.. but my wife most of the time, just smile..say dont want problem..
But is me always raising voice with them at the counter..
Once, they asked, this time you have how much with you, she showed them 100k thb. about 4k sgd before the high baht rates.
The officer ask she oh why you bring so much? my wife say 4k shopping in taka very fast finish, my husband outside still have 200k thb cash, he waiting outside you want to ask him show you? LL he stamp for she in the office and let her go..
I even prepare my wife company registration in Thai, company bank book for just in case...
Most of the time, they look down on Thai girl, but never know many are even more loaded then them...

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1