The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: My love story with a student

Reporting for class

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 14-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Texas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more....
Old 14-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
Renji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That day, I got home and Joey’s sexy voice, voluptuous body keep flashing in my mind, I ended off wanking myself, I can’t help it. At the same time, I keep asking myself what I should do if she end up saying some funny shit to me. In any case, I can just ignore it and just do my job. The angel in me told me I have to behave myself; after all I had always been a nice chap and no hanky panky, my neighbour was the Maths HOD, it was through him I managed to get the relief teacher job. The devil told me it’s a opportunity that I should never give up, after all, opportunity does not knock on the same door twice, with all the random thoughts ticking in my head, I fell asleep.

The next morning, my mum came knocking on my door, asking me to wake up so I could get to school on time. As I changed to my shirt and pants, the body of Joey flashed right through me, in that instant, I could feel my brother taking a “salute” (mari-kita) stance! I was feeling confused with the tinge of elation (Maybe some of you brothers will think that; fxxk, nothing has happened yet, what’s the big deal man?) But as I mentioned early, I come from a more conservative background.

As I walked up the stairs towards the staff room, someone called out to me: Good morning, Mr Yee! How are you today?
I turned around and Joey was right behind me. It was a pleasant surprise.
Joey: “Mr Yee, you have 2 periods with us today, remember to turn up on time ok? I have collected the assignments we were supposed to do before Mrs Ho went on leave.”
Me: “Thanks.” After saying this, I turned and walked to staff room
Joey: Eh, so dao one, talk a little also cannot! I help u bring the workbooks to the staff room.
I remembered clearly I was really embarrassed…

Me: Sorry, guess there is a lot of work to do especially having to set the tests and get you guys ready for O levels.
Joey: No stress lah, go for a movie loh, why dun you give me a treat?
Me: Duh, enough of your nonsense! Get ready for flag raising ceremony
Joey: Okay…….dao!
I guess Joey talks to me this way as I have a boyish look and do not look like a teacher at all. But the idea of dating her is already very strong, so strong that I felt I would have said a yes earlier, but teachers and other students are around, in case they heard, it will cause a commotion in school
The day proceeded normally until it is my teaching period with Joey’s class. As the bell rang I proceeded into the class. The chapter was on human reproduction as the Science HOD thought this was a more difficult topic and requested me to teach it first.

I taught the chapter with ease as I have went through the subject twice in secondary school and college, I was from a top tier school, so people were generally well behaved and disciplined.
As I proceed to display the transparency of the male reproduction part, I could hear giggling and laughter coming from the class
Boy student A; Wow lau eh, so long….siao siao! Teacher Teacher, this is the KuKu bird right! The whole class burst into laughter and at the same time Joey was laughing at me! I chided them and continued teaching, mentioning the various parts of the organ and their functions, the female reproduction was next, and some of the students said some stuff really corny like Hole, sister. They were being crude and I know if I punished them as will make them lose their respect and teaching them will be hell of a difficult. When the lesson was about to end, I happened to look at Joey’s direction and she was smiling at me, out of the blue, she gave me wink!
Fuck, I was really turned on.

I managed to keep my emotions in check. I left the class and returned to the staff room to mark assignments. After school, I had to walk him myself as Mr Ong (my neighbour) the HOD I mentioned earlier had HOD meeting with principal, after exiting the school gate, the familiar voice of Joey went: Mr Yee! Teaching Bio not bad sia……..i have one question to ask! How come you so familiar? U got do before a not?! Are you a virgin!?

I was damn pissed when she asked that because I think she has crossed the line.

Me: Joey, do you want me to report you to the discipline master for disrespect?

Joey: Aiyah, ask only mah, I got freedom to ask! U got problem issit? I help u and u talk to me like that? Now we are out of the school gates, no more teacher and student. and u promised to treat me movie!

Me: “I did not say yes” (even though I tried very hard to reject, the spirit was actually saying: yes, how can miss his chance to date a fresh and young girl!)

Joey: So stingy! Aiyah, talk to you waste my time! You got msn a not? You add me lah, when u ok to watch movie, let me know.

Me: See how lah, maybe I go home and rest first
I said the above sentence unconsciously, and I promise her just like that, my body had over taken my mind!

Joey: Thanks, like that then man mah! Aiyo, I dun anyhow date teacher one, all the male teachers in school are old men, u are young guy! Actually my bf just broke off with me, I need to get over him.

Me: (Kao, no wonder keep chio me to watch movie, so Joey is making use of me to help her get over her relationship loss!) My thoughts as I walked besides her.

Joey: Ok, got to go, I reached my block.
So Joey stays a 10 minute walking distance from school which is nearby, mine was a further 7 mins walk, around a couple of blocks away, we stay quite near.

With that, as I walked, I realised I have lost control of myself, and was overwhelmed by plans to take it to the next level. I wanted to find a way to bang the shit out of her!
To be continued…………..
Old 14-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zephyr0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5 Stars! Keep it up!
Old 15-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 15
Aveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to all

Damn, I was also a relief teacher before. I can vouch that your stories are 100% true. Brings me back to those days. The girls are really horny. Always like to test water with the relief teacher. Too bad, teacher and student are only allowed to have platonic friendship.
Old 15-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
xiaonan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

normal NT got o level wan meh?
Old 15-12-2009, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
swain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aroused liao. Please continue soon.
Old 15-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
toreador deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up for the effort. Thanks.
Old 15-12-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My love story with a student

Nice story. Keep writing. Camping for more. Well done teacher.
Old 15-12-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
Renji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaonan84 View Post
normal NT got o level wan meh?
That class was Sec 5N with combined science O levels, i was also covering the NT classes
Old 15-12-2009, 12:32 PM

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
danielpng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanielpng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OMG.. great story.. reporting for class, SIR!
Old 15-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
hymoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, I fall in love with Joey oredi. Please, more......

cheers
Old 15-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Me: Okay, i answer your question one by one, you seemed to be interviewing me, i must think carefully of my answers, before you feed the information back to your classmates. i was from "X" school, i did Business from NUS. I like surfing the net, reading and working out at the gym. I have no gf now."
Bro, with a nick like that, I thought your hobbies would include watching Japanese anime.

Beware clones...
Old 15-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Hi TS,

CAn PM me her MSN also ?
Old 15-12-2009, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS,

I wan MSN... kidding ..pls do cont your sexstory

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1