The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Fuck you understand? If I can zap you here, I will. If not I will look for your next post to zap you. There is difference between ONS and professional ethics. Tell me your wife or gf or mother or grandmother which profession I go ask them if they will spread their legs for me.

Fucking mother cheebye fucker
Why so salty leh
Old 19-05-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of
Re: Property agent

Quote:
Fuck you understand? If I can zap you here, I will. If not I will look for your next post to zap you. There is difference between ONS and professional ethics. Tell me your wife or gf or mother or grandmother which profession I go ask them if they will spread their legs for me.

Ppl just comment here only why need to scold until like that
Old 19-05-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

what this bro say here is true. there are differences between professionals ethics and ONS.

in banking, there are SOME bankers who gets laid by customers to close that deal.
in tradings, there might be SOME traders who are doing such as well.
case sales agent, corporate sales , liquor suppliers etc etc.

However, there are a lot more other agents / sales person who are more professional and gets the job done perfectly.

The others who use their body, are those who cannot convince their clients that they are professional enough.

E.G , for a condo, an owner asking for 2m, realistic pricing to sell maybe 1.85m the sales agent gets an initial offer of 1.7-1.75m, instead of "trying" to get that extra 100k, she resort to such means. maybe to suck him off too get him to accept. won't the 100k be used in other better ways?

However, there could be another example, in new launches , where the buyers ALREADY made up his mind to purchase a particular project after consulting and viewing that project with another professional agent who convinced him that this project is great . But instead of buying from that professional agent, the buyer ask which agent want to open leg and buy from her..
Old 19-05-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

No need to be so provoked. His reply doesn't warrant such a violent and uncouth response.

( Click to show/hide )
If you zap him with your meagre points, I will be sure to up him back 🤫
Old 19-05-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
edmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud of

good quality private property makes them more willing to spread their legs. hdb and those lup sup private property hmm..............
Old 19-05-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
No need to be so provoked. His reply doesn't warrant such a violent and uncouth response.

( Click to show/hide )
If you zap him with your meagre points, I will be sure to up him back 🤫
Sorry if you find that it is distasteful. The language may be colorful but it is warranted to mark my disgust for people who have scant disregard for people’s professional.

But well, the people who can really afford to get people to open their legs willingly don’t even need to ask such questions in the beginning.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmund899 View Post
good quality private property makes them more willing to spread their legs. hdb and those lup sup private property hmm..............
JB +66 returned 👌🏼
Old 19-05-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
WonControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leechowder View Post
Good for her👍
Agreed, good for her
Old 19-05-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
JB +66 returned 👌🏼
Alamak, anyhow add like that?!?!
Old 20-05-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
kockerel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongkutV View Post
it happens in all industries if i might add.
I expect this too.
Old 20-05-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
newsnail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
I had an ah kah liao stewardess colleague who left SIA after her contract ended to become a property agent. We lost touch because she was so busy in her new job and when we finally manage to meet up again some months later..... I found out she was a top performer at her agency and successfully handling an enbloc sale despite being a newbie in the line. I asked whats her secret to her success...... she replied - " do you know how many dicks I had to suck to persuade those owners to sell? And sometimes I'm so sore down there that I cannot even sit properly."
Very frank confession!
Old 20-05-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tongueworks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hello this is open forum can’t we ask and share some question u fuck what fuck. Don’t like the post don’t see and don’t need comment what. U got right to comment I also have right to post what come to my mind right. Or ur wife is a property agent.
Old 20-05-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Every industry also got such deals, only if u know or not. Remember that SCDF who got a bj (If I remember correctly) from a supplier? Got $$, got woman, got trade, sure have some shady deals at some point.

Maybe even guys have to offer something to close deals in return... Just u n I dunno only..
Old 20-05-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1831 / Power: 13
lanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
A very lame donor clone zapper that scam for points and goes by the nick Justin Bieber is zapping bros who have bursted his big ego with their honest comments ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK3636 View Post
He rather zap people than returning the points to all people here.

So what you think, bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GladBoy View Post

sent me message ask me exchange points. I said impressed by you this idiot, then suddenly zap me. You are really a piece of shit lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Never ever, he’s a crook...
I waited very long...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
I hope u have not been scammed bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooMan View Post
Points scammer spotted
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanlanloh View Post
Where did you hide bro Justin Bieber? Please returned all the points that you con from bros before up new bros for points ok

New comer, DO NOT LURE by his high points. He is very very famous for conning bros to ups him but he will not retun. You could check the link below for all the threads that bros complainedabout him. Let him up you first.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost....7&postcount=96

DO NOT UP ME. NOT INTERESTED FOR POINT EXCHANGE
“I’ve finally realized something: A SCAMMER will always remain a SCAMMER. Never return points yet continue PM bros to exchange points. Justin bieber, why come here to scam new bros. ”

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=703227

DO NOT UP ME FOR PT EXCHANGE
Old 20-08-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For TS. Real life example of fucking a property agent...
Work harder

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ays-was-a-gift

"The two met in November 2016, when Mr Toh contacted Ms Jiang after seeing a newspaper advertisement for a property sale.

They soon began a relationship, with Mr Toh showering Ms Jiang with expensive gifts and even giving her the personal identification number to his debit card, said Mr Rai."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1