The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 13
dpierce is one of the Best!dpierce is one of the Best!dpierce is one of the Best!dpierce is one of the Best!
Balestier Action

Posting my first thread as public service... on the joints in balestier. I’ve been out and about there for several years now, so I thought I’ll save some folks the money of checking out the different places.

Firstly,I must say those who’ve been know this area is generally a b grade experience. So it’s not my go to place frequently. Mostly milfs, but I’d say the consistent thing is that most of them are booby if you know where to look- mostly enhanced.

So my preference is those places I know I get good service etc... but once in awhile, when I’m feeling up for a more seedy time.. with girls in sexy dresses, I’ll come here.

The places im talking about can all be seen along the main road.

There are two new joints, quite obvious ... I’ve tried both of these new joints and I’d say the one that is on an upper floor is relatively better. Got a viet, but mostly prc. The prc can see their faces have had surgery and they’re older.. but still sexy. I took one of them S ... and she had nice boobs though fake... I meant to just have hand action only, but she got me going somehow and we went all the way. Also had the viet - not bad, nice audio. The other new joint I felt mostly CMI but some may feel one of the milfs not bad.

The one that’s been around the longest, I’ve had two of the milfs there. They generally have to older milfs, plastic faces with big enhanced boobs ... usually sexy, but id say don’t go night shift, waste time.

The one in another shop near an outdoor car park on a hill, that I don’t know why I go back to, is a lady in nurse uniform. She’s late 40s I suspect, but maintains herself, not plastic face at least. But her boobs really spill over man,..the three times I had her, I just wanted bj or boob job, but somehow her sexy boobs seduced me into going all the way.

Anyway I think the clues I’ve left - if you bother to do the legwork, you will be able to find them. And I say again they’re not top notch experiences, so not exactly treasured playgrounds. But somehow, they’ve been sexy experiences for me. They will all ask for too much and you must know how to negotiate.

For those who feel they want more details, I’d be happy to give in exchange for contacts/tips for girls in sexy dresses...not those places with boring uniforms... and not those at OT or already well advertised on this forum already.

I’m just sharing lah... hope it benefits some of you.

Last edited by dpierce; 20-05-2019 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Details
Old 20-05-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qwertyzxc12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Balestier Action

can share contact?
Old 20-05-2019, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 8
fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierce View Post
Posting my first thread as public service... on the joints in balestier. I’ve been out and about there for several years now, so I thought I’ll save some folks the money of checking out the different places.

Firstly,I must say those who’ve been know this area is generally a b grade experience. So it’s not my go to place frequently. Mostly milfs, but I’d say the consistent thing is that most of them are booby if you know where to look- mostly enhanced.

So my preference is those places I know I get good service etc... but once in awhile, when I’m feeling up for a more seedy time.. with girls in sexy dresses, I’ll come here.

There are two new joints, quite obvious ... I’ve tried both of these new joints and I’d say the one that is on an upper floor is relatively better. Got a viet, but mostly prc. The prc can see their faces have had surgery and they’re older.. but still sexy. I took one of them S ... and she had nice boobs though fake... I meant to just have hand action only, but she got me going somehow and we went all the way. Also had the viet - not bad, nice audio. The other new joint I felt mostly CMI but some may feel one of the milfs not bad.

The one that’s been around the longest, I’ve had two of the milfs there. They generally have to older milfs, plastic faces with big enhanced boobs ... usually sexy, but id say don’t go night shift, waste time.

The one in another shop near an outdoor car park on a hill, that I don’t know why I go back to, is a lady in nurse uniform. She’s late 40s I suspect, but maintains herself, not plastic face at least. But her boobs really spill over man,..the three times I had her, I just wanted bj or boob job, but somehow her sexy boobs seduced me into going all the way.

Anyway I think the clues I’ve left - if you bother to do the legwork, you will be able to find them. And I say again they’re not top notch experiences, so not exactly treasured playgrounds. But somehow, they’ve been sexy experiences for me. They will all ask for too much and you must know how to negotiate.

For those who feel they want more details, I’d be happy to give in exchange for contacts/tips for girls in sexy dresses...not those places with boring uniforms... and not those at OT or already well advertised on this forum already.

I’m just sharing lah... hope it benefits some of you.
Hi Bro, Kindly share your joints please. would love to explore. Love such experiences too once in awhile. thanks.
Old 20-05-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

[pm me and lets do exchange.
i love to try your milf in sexy dress..pass me the contact for your best sexy milf in balestier thanks bro
B

QUOTE=dpierce;18712749]Posting my first thread as public service... on the joints in balestier. I’ve been out and about there for several years now, so I thought I’ll save some folks the money of checking out the different places.

The places im talking about can all be seen along the main road.

I’m just sharing lah... hope it benefits some of you.[/QUOTE]
Old 28-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

I willing to exchange , I hav one nice thai ml over there.
Old 28-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
susubanwthkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can pm the contacts? Thanks man
Old 28-05-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 12
69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all

can share bro.

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1