The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
zaklleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzaklleo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Nice story, keep it up!
Old 11-05-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Russia2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good sharing, please continue TS
Old 11-05-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Shanofagun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep it coming, really exciting to read
Old 17-05-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Still waiting for your action with future mother in law...
Old 18-05-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
douc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please update soon
Old 19-05-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to read Following.
Old 19-05-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

Really nice pls share more bro.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 5
Fischer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls share more🤭
Old 19-05-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
Woodworth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWoodworth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story pls continue with it.
Old 19-05-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Colonialchief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story. continue to share, please.
Old 19-05-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Hi everyone! Thanks for your support and sorry for the wait!
I'll do my best to update more often, as many of you have suggested! Hope you guys enjoy the next part! Happy holidays!

-----------------
The following weekend, I went over to Evelynn's place as usual. This time, however, I was prepared to put Royce's suggestion to the test. Halfway through dinner, I mentioned some "personal problems" to my GF's family.

"Insomnia?" Eyvon asked, curious about what I've just said.

"Yeap," Evelynn replied in my stead, as I was taking a sip of water. "He has been having a hard time falling asleep recently..."

Truth be told, I don't have insomnia, or anything of the sort. This is but a plan devised by Royce to, well- "test water".

"Oh no, maybe you should have some chamomile tea?" My GF's mom asked, looking genuinely concerned.

"No worries! I've gotten some sleeping pills from my doctor," I lied, dangling a plastic bag fill of random pills. "I shouldn't have any problem falling asleep
tonight!"

While I do feel bad making them worry about me, I do believe this is the best way to find out if I have a shot at my GF's mom. And Royce- being the "genius" he is, personally assured me that this plan "works 99% of the time, confirm plus chop".

As the sun vanished from the horizon, it's time for me to put my plan in motion.

With 3 movie tickets in their hands, Evelynn, Eyvon, and their father prepared to leave house for a movie- courtesy of Royce. Of course, I told them that I got the tickets as a gift from my friend as thanks for whatever nonsensical reason I came up with back then. My GF's mom isn't particularly interested in movies, so it was the perfect gift to make her stay behind.

As soon as they left the house, I made it obvious to my GF's mom that I'll be going to sleep soon, popping a couple of pills into my mouth.

Time to set the gears in motion.

As she made her way to the bathroom to take a bath, I made myself comfortable on the sofa, covering my face with a small pillow. Now I'll just have to wait for her to come back to the living room. I started thinking about erotic stuff, in an attempt to make my little member hard. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally
heard the bathroom door click.

With a rock-hard dick, I "slept" motionlessly on the sofa, waiting for my GF's mom to walk by. Soon, I could hear a light gasp coming from her, her footsteps
stopping suddenly. Well, she must've noticed my penis...

I could feel a light tap on my shoulders- which was what I had been expecting. Naturally, she would try to wake me up again like last time. However, no matter how hard she tried, I refused to "wake up". The thought of her being conscious of my rock-hard member only turned me on even more.

Soon, her tapping stopped. From the corners of my eyes, I could see her move her hand to my stomach, gently rubbing my stomach in an attempt to wake me up.

"Hey, wake up..." she implored, her hand now moving faster than before. "Go sleep in your room..."

It is now the time of truth- will she do what Royce said? Or will this be a waste of everybody's time? I continued observing, hoping that she will change her course
of action.

"Not waking up..." she mumbled, convinced that I am fast asleep.

Her hand stayed on my tummy for a moment, seemingly contemplating something. After a couple of seconds, her hand started sliding downwards, touching the edge of my shorts.

I swallowed my saliva, hard. Is she really going to-

Before I could complete my thought, my shorts slipped off my waist, exposing my sizable member right before her. While she did not say anything, I could hear her accelerated breathing. She was either nervous, or getting excited.

"...wow..." she seemed surprised at what that's before her eyes.

With her hand at the base of my hopelessly erect penis, there was no way I could remain silent.

I ended up letting out some air from my mouth, which was pretty darn loud as it was really quiet. Perhaps that spooked her, as she quickly retracted her hand and pulled my shorts back up. Within moments, she disappeared from my field of (limited) vision.

"Oh damn it! Fuck!" I thought, pissed that I had to breathe so hard. "So close! Shit!"

Even though I was lamenting, now I know that there's chance for me to score. Hmm... perhaps Royce and the others could give me more suggestions....
Old 20-05-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Holy shit! Even reading your story made me hard already! now you owe everyone updates again!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 20-05-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
HushTug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, thanks
Old 20-05-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
Cafsils deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, thanks
Old 20-05-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MrLangZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, for those who have enjoyed the story so far, for easier reading I've actually made a collation of the various part of the story from the different posts into a full-length post instead.

It's on singaporeluststoriescollection.tumblr.com

Huge thanks for TS on sharing his story, I'll update asap when TS updates the story on here

If you guys have any other stories that you would like me to collate into a full-length post, feel free to pm me or reply to this post. I'll see what I can do

Btw, I'm also looking for a story that I read a couple of months ago. Something about a guy developing a drug call CX-something or whatnot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1