The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
foodyth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My mum Susan

Bravo to TS. Thanks for nice sexy story!
Old 13-05-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jacksonmichael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, camping for more
Old 13-05-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Bro

pls update your other thread “Cheating wives” too

the last story is very nice but hanging there
Old 13-05-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
amaniman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please continue TS
Old 13-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
benhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, enjoy reading it
Old 14-05-2019, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Old 19-05-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Jamie locked the door and she had her arms around Kevin and Danny's shoulder. "Let the party begin!!"

Sunny was surprised both her husband and son arrived and Jamie was totally at ease with the situation. Kevin already told Sunny he knew their son was fucking his mother but Sunny doesn't know Jamie was involved with his husband Kevin. She looked at Kevin and Jamie and Kevin explained.

"Honey, I have slept with Jamie your sisters before we got Danny. I just never tell you. She told me Danny was fucking you but I told her I already knew anyway and I am totally fine with it", he smiled. Isn't this better? We are open to anything and keep it within the family?"

By the time he finished talking he was already on the bed, hugging and kissing Sunny on her lips. Sunny felt another pair of hands on her boobs from behind, massaging them. She turned and it was Danny. "Oh god..." Sunny never thought this day will come so soon. Both man most important in her life was pleasuring her in the same bed. Jamie was holding her cellphone recording from different angle.

Kevin lead Sunny to get down and suck his dick while her ass was up and ready for Danny from behind. "Fuck your mother son. Show dad what you got".

Who was Danny to say no? As long as he got to fuck that wonderful juicy pussy, dad watching or not doesn't make a big difference. While both men worked together for the first time, Sunny was feeling a new level of sexual gratification. Having her husband in her mouth while feeling her son sliding into her was... how to put it... u got your cake and eat it too? Or rather, you got your cocks and eat it too! Each thrust Danny drive her forward towards Kevin's cock. Kevin was feeling super pumped up watching his son, dominating his mother's pussy in the same bed. It made hin super hard and he feel his cock can penetrate steel.

Jamie was done shooting as she put away her camera and joined in the fun. "Woo woo woo... How can you are have a FAMILY UNION and just forget me?"

She lay on the bed next to them, spreading her leg wide towards Kevin and reached over to Sunny and play with her boobs as she said: "Come on champion, come get some from your sister in law".

Kevin smiled at Jamie's cfm face and pull his cock off Sunny's mouth and got between Jamie's leg. Jamie felt Kevin entered her effortlessly as she was already so wet. "Oh yeah... fuck me hard Kevin... Like how your son fuck me yesterday... Sunny you don't mind your husband fucking me ya? I can get Brad (Jamie's husband) to fuck you if you mind".

Sunny adjusted her body towards Jamie and kissed her, fondling her sister's boobs as Danny continued to pump her pussy like a pendulum. She still enjoy her son's cock best. Those fulfilling deep long stroke into her was simply out of this world. Jamie suddenly suggested, "Why don't you let Danny fuck your pussy while Kevin fuck your ass my dear sis? Have you try that before?"

"That's not a bad idea!" Kevin immediately agreed. Before Sunny can decide Kevin and Danny was already getting Sunny into a good position for that. Sunny was made to straddle Danny and bend forward so her anus was exposed to Kevin.

"Wait! Slowly honey! I have never tried anal before!" Sunny complained.

"Don't worry dear, I won't hunt you", he scooped the sloppy mess where Danny's dick joined his mom's pussy and smear it to her asshole, lubricating it as he smeared his precum on his own cock.

He got into position and started to push his cock head slowly into Sunny's anus. "Oh fuck... this is tight...".

Sunny felt the penetration and she felt totally stretched and totally vulnerable, dominated and is it was so unbelievably good. The feeling of being sandwiched between two strong men with both her holes filled and stretched was liberating and depreciating at the same time because it was her husband and son! The icing on the cake was her sister was by the side, having tongue fight with her and pinching her nipples. As the father and son tag team worked into a good rhythm it was something she had never experienced. It was the usual pussy sex pleasure multiplied a thousand times. Her mind could not think. It was left with an animal instinct to copulate, to have her body violate in every way possible, to be FUCKED, RAW.

To be cuntinue...
Old 19-05-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
kadeka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, please continue …
Old 19-05-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 19-05-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
yankie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue ts
Old 19-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
Tommygunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue to share TS.
Old 19-05-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geminiking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting very eagerly😋
Old 20-05-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Warberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story TS, please keep going!
Old 20-05-2019, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 20-05-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Sihaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming TS, really exciting to read this great story
Advert Space Available