The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-05-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

FR for "Thai Candy Massage"

They have a website: https://thaicandymassage.com/prices/

Since its near my place and my last night I decided to try it. I went there around 1900 and there were plenty of girls. This establishment has various shops in both alleys. I went to "Absolute Massage" and was shown a menu of their services. I opted for "30mins Nuru Massage with HJ" for THB1000.

After choosing my service I chose a lady and we went up. I undressed and she went to take her stuffs before we went in for a shower. After shower I lay on the bed (instead of air matteres like in AV videos) and the service started. She uaed her hands before using her body and when I turnes to my back she used her shaven pussy to rub my leg and finished the deed. After everything we showered and I tipped her and I went for dinner.

Name: Star (She's under Kiss 3 in the website)

Boobs: C (Its fake but damn tight)

Body: Pussy is fully shaven. She looks like she works out cos vody also damn tight!

RTF: Will definitely come back. I think THB1000 for 30mins is a good price if you just want to try nuru for 1st time.
Old 19-05-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Jus wondering any bro visit this fuzzy karaoke be4..
Any FR..
Saw there facebook n oso got a article writing abt it..
Price not too ex..
Lady oso not bad..
Old 20-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, wanna ask if Bangkokprettymassage is good? And their service include fj as well? Their website abit barebones not much info.
Thanks.

Update: yolo it and its 2300 for a 90min session. Selected poppy the angpai. Pretty and semi hard boobs. Very good oil massage and bj. But can see she abit mechanical. Still a decent bonk.

Last edited by Arcz; 21-05-2019 at 03:19 AM.
Old 26-05-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Wow the thai threads have really gone to shit.. where are all the old school punters?
Old 26-05-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Wow the thai threads have really gone to shit.. where are all the old school punters?
Old school punters scared kena labeled mah.

Even naemlo also MIA liao!

I enjoy uncle Yokosi's tongue in cheek posts from time to time.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Last night nursing myself from recent heart break, sipping on scotch and listening to The Toys.. Maybe it's time to go back to the city that always welcomes me with open arms..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
There’s still one old school punter, by the name of Funboi. He seems to be everywhere. Self proclaimed OVN king at dome 1 with more than 3K thai FLs been FUCKED BY HIM, but his thai language seems like last month playing thai girls. Totally near non existent.

However now he a lil bit crazy, instead of proving himself that he is OVN King or fucked more than 3K thai FLs, he is into karma challenge game. Talok jing jing!
Bro I see that shit in the other living in Thailand thread, don't bring it here la. Cannon fairies have existed even before Rama I.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Last night nursing myself from recent heart break, sipping on scotch and listening to The Toys.. Maybe it's time to go back to the city that always welcomes me with open arms.
Oh gosh heart break by which puying na?

The good old feel of Bangkok is long gone.
As the economy of Thailand improves, its people have a higher expectations on standard of living too.
Puyings are less sincere and materialistic but of course there're always exceptions.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 20
TehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmmm
Any good discos to recommend? Jus wan to appreciate good eyecandy
Old 27-05-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
What kind of genre you looking for?

If EDM, then it will be Onyx or Demo. The later one will be pocket friendly compare to the first one. Personal preference will be the later one.

If live band, then it will be T-Derm, Nung Len.

If hip hop & R&B it will be Sway.

All has good eye candy to ogle at.

However depends on days, but Nung Len, T-Derm and Demo has high probability for you to ogle nice eye candies.
How is Barbarbar ? Is it like demo ? recently saw many SYT check in there...
Old 27-05-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh gosh heart break by which puying na?

The good old feel of Bangkok is long gone.
As the economy of Thailand improves, its people have a higher expectations on standard of living too.
Puyings are less sincere and materialistic but of course there're always exceptions.
The neon lights of Cowboy, the stench of isaan food and ugly bitches standing outside bars always bring a certain type of healing..
Old 27-05-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
The neon lights of Cowboy, the stench of isaan food and ugly bitches standing outside bars always bring a certain type of healing..
555 I like your humour.

Don't forget about the Soi dogs pooing on the sidewalks.
Old 27-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:

Old liao jiao, punters such as naemlo and Yinyang, etc88.....all retired and I do know them. Even that puying that Funboi mentioned in his threads, I do know her but she was with Yinyang. She very cool lady, very high class looks, even went to NEP agogos with us.She spoke angkrit very well.

Uncle or papa Yokosi......now in Betong.

Good place to relax but beer definately more expensive than in Danok. FYI, 3 big bottles of Tiger beer in agogo in Betong is about THB 330 compared to about THB 2OO in Winners & Fortune.

In Betong, hamsup males with hard on can dance & raba the naked ladies on the stage.

However, u are not allowed to go and can ham sup, do dirty dancing with the ladies that are on the stage in Danok.

Different place........different costs in beer......different scenario in the agogos.
Old 27-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Did you manage to catch some of the playboy bunnies there? Some already have bf.
Never been there yet, but i saw many super chio one always like to go there.. last year they like to go Demo. 3 more day i will go Japan together with a bkk girl.. wish me luck
Old 29-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Marz is Cool - loads of Potential
Onyx Club

What's happening bruhs? Over the weekend met with bro 66066 again for a drink at Onyx Club at Royal City Avenue (RCA).

Onyx Club is at Royal City Avenue (RCA). A stretch of road housing numerous clubs and pubs. Crowd is on average mid to late 20s. However this upmarket club have a higher presence of western and asian tourists as compared to Thonglor/Ekamai. Unfortunately a little to much sausage fest venue for me. Too many tourists looking to get laid.

I would like to use more action than talk to show what went down on that night. See pics below. It is a shame some individuals on this forum boasts a lot and reposting crap sourced from public domains. Sometimes I wonder if they are only pretending to be in Thailand.

Old 29-05-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Marz is Cool - loads of Potential

What the hell!!! It seems that someone is not happy with my 'fun' field report and zap my points.

No wonder many seniors commented this forum is going downhill!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1