The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 6
LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Summer is a very sweet girl, she boobs fuck very nice ,Location was easy to find, short walk from MRT. At East
Old 11-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another field review.

https://sglonelyguy.org/candy-massage/
She works in a spa.
Face: 7.5
Body: 9 (stellar ass)
Massage: 6
HJ: 9 (really good)
Shower together, full roaming and fingering. Chatty and eager. Excellent attitude. Clearly shows that she wants to give a great service. Beautiful face and stellar body. I am an ass lover and hers was really amazing. Medium tits (exactly the size that I like) but might put back people who like very big tits. Overall very positive experience and will definitely return.

Only downside is that after paying 100 at the spa, she asked for 30 more to be naked. Notice that I booked with her directly. Now it was worth it, but I just dislike that feeling in the back of my head "Am I being cheated?". I dislike things like bargaining, I just want to know how much it is and then it must be all about relaxing. Has anyone else had same experience? Am I being too picky?
Old 12-05-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
Another field review.

She works in a spa.

Only downside is that after paying 100 at the spa, she asked for 30 more to be naked. Notice that I booked with her directly. Now it was worth it, but I just dislike that feeling in the back of my head "Am I being cheated?". I dislike things like bargaining, I just want to know how much it is and then it must be all about relaxing. Has anyone else had same experience? Am I being too picky?
That’s about normal.

Basic package is for massage n HJ n doesn’t include roaming, so you gotta top up, and +$30 is actually ok if she was fully nude - most would still wear uniform just let u access tits. I know some joints that do +$30 BM (breast massage where the gal let’s u rub her tits), +$50 for BJ n +$70 for full.

Standard 1hr MP rates with full damages now are about $150-$170 for PRC, Viet, Malaysian Chinese (usually 40yr old MILFS now) up to $250-$300 if u hav local taste. If u kanna higher (I heard of $200 for nude HJ!) dun bother unless the ML is a supermodel

Last edited by Keima; 12-05-2019 at 02:30 AM.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
That’s about normal.

Basic package is for massage n HJ n doesn’t include roaming, so you gotta top up, and +$30 is actually ok if she was fully nude - most would still wear uniform just let u access tits. I know some joints that do +$30 BM (breast massage where the gal let’s u rub her tits), +$50 for BJ n +$70 for full.

Standard 1hr MP rates with full damages now are about $150-$170 for PRC, Viet, Malaysian Chinese (usually 40yr old MILFS now) up to $250-$300 if u hav local taste. If u kanna higher (I heard of $200 for nude HJ!) dun bother unless the ML is a supermodel
I see. In that case it was really a great deal. She is young and beautiful. Great attitude.
Old 13-05-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 6
xtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.org/shirley-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/chen-chen-massage/

any bros tried any gals above ?

both looks SYT but don't know about the services
Old 14-05-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
Another field review.

She works in a spa.
FYI for brothers.
Called her and made appointment a couple months ago. Went to the Spa and was met by another ML - Candy had another customer! Was not really pleased at events but already there so settled for a SOP session from the replacement.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrap View Post
Tried Shirley - She's young and eager to please.
RTM-ed a few times but her routine is pretty standard.
Dun get me wrong, she is worth the visit but there are others this price who offer more BJ, etc. If you want a rub down [not massage] and a SOP HJ by a chio babe she will fit the bill.

No idea about Chen Chen but intrigued as she is being marketed as "local Singaporean" which usually mean PR originally from PRC
Old 14-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post

No idea about Chen Chen but intrigued as she is being marketed as "local Singaporean" which usually mean PR originally from PRC
I used to support her a few years ago when she just started. Pink ic but born elsewhere, (she told me JB, told others Taiwanese).

Stopped seeing her because she always tried to upsell tarma to me, and she charges a premium.

Dunno how good her service is now, maybe you'll find CC to your liking.
Old 15-05-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
poor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

From the 2 pricing

Shirley $110 with 2x HJ(60mins )photo looks chio

Cheng Cheng $150 with 1x HJ (60mins)Face covered

If I choose I will choose Shirley as she looks chio and cheaper by $40 and with 2 HJ

Wonder what other special service Cheng Cheng provide that can be tag as $150 1 x HJ, wait to see her mr
Old 15-05-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
ACMatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I used to support her a few years ago when she just started. Pink ic but born elsewhere, (she told me JB, told others Taiwanese).

Stopped seeing her because she always tried to upsell tarma to me, and she charges a premium.

Dunno how good her service is now, maybe you'll find CC to your liking.
This Cheng Cheng I haven't visit , but I have been seeing her and other customers arguing that she is a locally born girl and studying in SG, she told you born in JB and told other born in Taiwanese, I am now confused about her identity, which is true
Old 15-05-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SeaHawk33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMatic View Post
This Cheng Cheng I haven't visit , but I have been seeing her and other customers arguing that she is a locally born girl and studying in SG, she told you born in JB and told other born in Taiwanese, I am now confused about her identity, which is true
cheng cheng I did find her once before, she has a very heavy china accent when she speak , I think she should be prc la, anyway wouldnt be rtm her as her pricing is too high and looks just very normal to me

Last edited by SeaHawk33; 15-05-2019 at 02:22 PM.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 6
xtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Tried Shirley - She's young and eager to please.
RTM-ed a few times but her routine is pretty standard.
Dun get me wrong, she is worth the visit but there are others this price who offer more BJ, etc. If you want a rub down [not massage] and a SOP HJ by a chio babe she will fit the bill.

bro can give me informations any gals that speak English and SYT but also provide BJ ? since mostly when is searched in the site, the one who provide BJ mostly can't speak English
Old 15-05-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro can give me informations any gals that speak English and SYT but also provide BJ ? since mostly when is searched in the site, the one who provide BJ mostly can't speak English
I can tell you that it isn't difficult to get a BJ from an ML who doesn't speak the language as long as she advertises that she provides it. Just text them in English that you dun speak Chinese and they will respond in kind - google translator works wonders and chemistry isn't dependent on language. Treat them well and most of the time you'll get the SOP service. If you hit it off you will be accorded some interesting times on your RTM
Old 16-05-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 0
atan1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratan1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratan1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

I tried Shirley. Pretty girl with nice body. During sensual she will be nude. However she massaged using 1 hand while other hand using her mobile. HJ quite SOP. I'm hoping her service could improve. Otherwise no RTM for me.
Old 16-05-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atan1234 View Post
I tried Shirley. Pretty girl with nice body. During sensual she will be nude. However she massaged using 1 hand while other hand using her mobile. HJ quite SOP. I'm hoping her service could improve. Otherwise no RTM for me.
Agree Shirley is a chio babe and can carry a conversation in English. She does the deed dressed in her panty and slip before going topless for the HJ. Her services are sort of par for the price and she does use her HP several times to answer texts etc. which is a downer - I RTM-ed mostly cause I was in the area and she simply repeats her cycle/formula each time - so I know what's in store.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1