The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
dexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Macpherson spa

Hi all,

Yesterday went to one of the spa along the main road nearby a hotel easily spotted, tried the service and it's suck big time!!!

Was served by a PRC and keep on playing with HP and watch youtube during the whole session. Piano type of massage, paid for 90mins but only rub for like 30mins and pop the golden question. Quote $80 for HJ and rejected nego till $70, what a let down by this shop.

Advise those chiongster going for massage and happy ending skip this area.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
alacarte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macpherson spa

Sorry to hear that bro.There's a couple of MP there bro. Any prominent features to id the 1 u went and experienced bad service?
Old 12-04-2014, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Yakult is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs down Re: Macpherson spa

Been to this spa along the main road too as well, close to the hotel.
Bad experience as well !
Went to try * mo sha * and this spa offer it so took the 60 minutes package, paid $50 n happily went into the room.
A middle-aged woman cam in n ask to shower first.
After shower-ed, lied down on the bed n the * mo sha * begin.
Did get a bit excited when her hands went along my groin area but nothing happened.
After which clean-ed up for the actual massage, in about less than 10 minutes asked to turn over n her hands went to my 2ic, spoke softly if I want ;-> and I nodded my head.
Never said how much ! She just went on, give my nipple a good * cleaning * then pull up her top n also her bra, revealing her b size boob, I fondle a while n came. In between she murmur something like $70 for HJ but I cannot hear clearly as I was enjoying myself !
After I came, she cleaned me up n went out to get a cup of water for me.
Dressed up n purposely take $50 as I understand that is the standard rate for a HJ, however she told me minimum $60 !
WTF !
However in a rush, just pay another $10 n go.
Outside, saw another milf which I rate quite good from a distance, thus she will be my next * target *
Hopefully she will better than this milf I just had !
Anyway enjoy the * mo sha * this spa provided n it is FOC, come with the massage package.
;-)
Old 12-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
hunter2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhunter2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well, in my point of view.. usually will ask clearly the price first or unless she say up to me lo... than i go with it.. occassionaly when i encounter this type of very bad service i just tell her i dont wan and when she ask i just screw her up... telling her im not her carrot, with her bad service i not keen anymore n just walk off...

i feel that more n more FL / massuers take bros as carrot n not interested in providing gd service to earn their $, instead they just make sure they get ur didi up n jerk u off ripe ur $ (50 per hrs, special 50 that is = to 100 within 30-45mins) and ask u to fuck off n they laugh behind u. just do some calculation n u see how much they earn per month.

of course to those really give gd service plus happy ending i will show them the respect n usually will rtm.. cause everyone just making a living n earning $..

remember yrs back, i went to one shop for massage and the service really suck big time n the massuer service / attitude also v v bad.. without asking me, she caress my didi n wake him up n i jus keep quiet and she start to stroke it n i still keeping quiet... all this while i never touch her or what.. halfway, she say her service so gd n quote me $80 for hj n still say because i more handsome so she discount if not is $100... i told her why must i pay since i never ask for hj... hahaha... she immediately stop n demand i pay, i clean up n refuse to pay.. she call in one of their caretaker n he say like tat bo swee la, etc etc when i told him the masseur fucking attitude like that still wan me to pay, pay ji kee lan ar.. i insist i not paying, than he claim he from certain SS group etc.. i told him to fuck off, wanna play am game for it n tell him if he need time to call down ppl if need i can give him time to call down if he not calling than i gg off, he keep quiet n i just walk off.. this is the only time i soooo fucking piss off by the masseur... maybe tat day i wake up at the wrong side of my bed.... haha...
Old 12-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Yakult is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Macpherson spa

Hi Hunter 2005,
I really admire your guts at that point of time.
If it is me, I will just pay up n go off. Plus never ever step into that * Spa * again!
Doesn't want any trouble whether the guy is from certain SS group or not, we come out n * play * also need to stay on the * safe * side as well.
No point getting into this kind of situation.
My 2 cents of thoughts.
Maybe different people different view but I do respect your decision to flare up at that moment coz these people suck big times :\
Old 12-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Ohkui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexster View Post
Hi all,yesterday went to one of the spa along the main road nearby a hotel easily spotted, tried the service and it's suck big time!!!
Was served by a PRC and keep on playing with HP and watch youtube during the whole session.
Piano type of massage, paid for 90mins but only rub for like 30mins and pop the golden question. Quote $80 for HJ and rejected nego till $70, what a let down by this shop.
Advise those chiongster going for massage and happy ending skip this area.
i saw a banner some thing like "eastern Red" TCM ??? Newly opened 35 or 45 ???
Old 03-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 19
y&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud of

FR for Eastern Red

Massage lady is called Axxxe.
Slim and cannot massage well.
Paid for 1 hr of massage but GQ was popped after 20 mins.
HJ was quoted at 80 and kept pushing me to take up the full package.

Bros who likes slim, slutty ladies and usually goes all the way might like her. Those that prefer a good massage followed by a little extra will probably feel short changed.

Personally, I've written the place off. Went there twice and both experiences were disappointing (for me).
Old 03-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Quraisy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQuraisy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went once..nvr went again...its a carrot shop..
If u rejected their services their face will turn black...

Opted for a 1 hr massage..30 mins later ask to turn ard and pop up the GQ quest. Rejected her and she ask me to dress up.
So i dress up leave the shop and nvr look back..
Old 04-05-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quraisy View Post
Went once..nvr went again...its a carrot shop..
If u rejected their services their face will turn black...

Opted for a 1 hr massage..30 mins later ask to turn ard and pop up the GQ quest. Rejected her and she ask me to dress up.
So i dress up leave the shop and nvr look back..
Good for you.

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 04-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I agreed. this one really chop carrot. wont return. Dare to ask me for $200 for full package. Think I 1st timer. rejected the offer and wont go there again
Old 05-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nicktrex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there's only one shop along that row which i felt was not bad.... the shop with the g***n banner...
Old 21-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: Macpherson spa

walked pass just now from lunch there seems to be a new one. 3letter words. still got flowers outside.
Old 22-05-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Macpherson spa

Bros, I oso Kenna once which many bro mention. There is 3 spa side by side along the Windsor hotel stretch(centre one). Paid $180 for lousy full service, will not return!!!
Old 22-05-2014, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
GoldRush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks guys for the warnings
Old 22-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Macpherson spa

I was given bad service by massage girls in the MacPherson area a few times. But I dunno if the girls r still working there or not. Last I checked 1 of them had resigned. The common denominator is they r PRC massage girls who think it's their heaven given right to give bad, rushed service n yet demand high prices.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1