The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2009, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HardRod16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What's you preference?: Do you like to f@rk with the lights on or lights off?

As mentioned it's a trivial question.

Personally, i like to f@rk with the lights on. The brighter the better. Can check out the curves better.

That includes my OC and girlfriends and at HCs, etc,etc.

OC and girlfriend no problem. HC i always insist but they always try to dim the lights.

So brothers whats your preference???
Old 11-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold
Re: What's you preference?: Do you like to f@rk with the lights on or lights off?

Lights on of cos...... Dun want any surprises
unless with my regular......
Old 11-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
RamBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What's you preference?: Do you like to f@rk with the lights on or lights off?

Def lights on. Wifey dun mind lights on. My FBs are 50:50...some like lights on, some like lights off.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mackie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like having the lights on too. Can see all the action.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 19
higgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not off nor on.. I prefer dim. more romantic that way
Old 11-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

lights on l suppose
Old 11-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
fcuk N forget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bright bright can see better orelse dark dark see what leh??

fcuk N forget
Old 11-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
Igor74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIgor74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I prefer with lights.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Subtle lighting for me...otherwise, end up seeing all the lobangs and warts too clearly, can lose the mood...
Old 11-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Subtle lighting for me...otherwise, end up seeing all the lobangs and warts too clearly, can lose the mood...
Ain't it good to be able to see the warts, if the girl has warts..you sure still want bonk...but many girls love subtle lighting too..can set the mood
Old 11-04-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Light must be on or else how to see her song song expression and also her figure.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Dim Light
Old 12-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 16
Siaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to behold

Dim light more romantic. But with WL, I prefer to see more action.. Somemore must see juice n the hole I m entering. If not enter shit hole oso dunno.. blur blur..
Old 12-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm...

Seems like this question has been pooled before but anyway i prefer it dark with some background lighting like from the tv.

Sometimes when i'm really in the mood, itz complete darkness so she doesn't know where my hands or mouth will be at & vice versa. It's really a nice surprise when we're moving around on the bed, groping each other when you suddenly feel a warm & wet mouth on your penis, sucking for dear life.

Major hard on now!!!

Ja neh!!!

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 16
FucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud of

It all depend on or off, but i can said if lights off, will be more romantic rather then lights on especially with some slow music, can easily turn her on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1