The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Highly unlikely that Singaporean who are going there for fucking trip be rob by another Singaporean who is flying together there. The most i worry is the corrupt government people there, some of them may accuse you for engaging in illegal activities and demand money. I also heard that someone was being surrounded by gangsters there , accuse of fucking their wife or girlfriend, force to pay large amount of money to let free. I was once being accused by corrupt immigration officer at Tanjung Balai, Indonesia many years ago for traveling on business purpose without securing business permit despite i only go there for leisure and block from leaving. I was force to pay RP500,000 ( was S$100 at that time) kopi money for nothing. I don't know would such thing happen in Cambodia or not.
As mentioned, Cambodia is no cowboy town. Street smart will help. SG has 1 of the best education system in SEA but yet.... If u are worry about all these, better stay in SG. Dun waste your time n money to venture oversea. Paranoid....
Old 01-01-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Highly unlikely that Singaporean who are going there for fucking trip be rob by another Singaporean who is flying together there. The most i worry is the corrupt government people there, some of them may accuse you for engaging in illegal activities and demand money. I also heard that someone was being surrounded by gangsters there , accuse of fucking their wife or girlfriend, force to pay large amount of money to let free. I was once being accused by corrupt immigration officer at Tanjung Balai, Indonesia many years ago for traveling on business purpose without securing business permit despite i only go there for leisure and block from leaving. I was force to pay RP500,000 ( was S$100 at that time) kopi money for nothing. I don't know would such thing happen in Cambodia or not.
$100 Kooi money take it as charity la.

My video links contains fumacrom.com link. The wealth generated by these links are negligible..if anyone is not happy with it, please don’t click on these links. I apologise for the inconvenience cause.
Old 01-01-2022, 05:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjjtang View Post
$100 Kooi money take it as charity la.
I don't mind to pay kopi money for the sake of convenience. For instance now Indonesia has close the border for Singaporean, if paying a couple of hundred dollars can get entry to Batam without quarantine requirement, i don't mind to pay. But not paying for nothing. What i hate most is being made to pay despite doing nothing wrong. This is no different as extortion. I don't know about Cambodia, it was rampant in Indonesia 10 to 20 years ago. Now if i do go overseas again, i won't wear any gold necklace or bracelet, no more wearing my Rolex watch and don't carry my laptop with me, also wearing as casual as possible. My experience of traveling to Indonesia is custom and immigration officers there tend to target on those well dress visitors, finding fault and demanding kopi money.
Old 01-01-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anything is u can meet up at sg first or at the airport first and go together to explore. I think himself being a Singaporean and flying together with you won't put in so much efforts to rob u. HAHA.
I actually mean that I would not meet any of those KNOWLEDGEABLE members
who live permanently long term in one of those low cost SEA countries.
Old 01-01-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
I also heard that someone was being surrounded by gangsters there , accuse of fucking their wife or girlfriend, force to pay large amount of money to let free.
I would never pick up any loner in an unfamiliar country.

In HK we call it " catch yellow feet chickens "

I only visit tourist accessible shops reported by other members.
Old 01-01-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Why? Thought most would like some guidance from them on that place.
Old 01-01-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Why ?
I have met up with 1 bro fm SBF once in PP, we have a beer together, and he pass to be some useful info, then I pick up a gal and left with my friends.
Old 02-01-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Why ?
I have met up with 1 bro fm SBF once in PP, we have a beer together, and he pass to be some useful info, then I pick up a gal and left with my friends.
Yeah. I think there is really not bad a place to go. I am seriously thinking about going after CNY or just before CNY if possible. The blocking point is the PCR and the quarantine.
Old 02-01-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Yeah. I think there is really not bad a place to go. I am seriously thinking about going after CNY or just before CNY if possible. The blocking point is the PCR and the quarantine.
If borders open and don't need quarantine, I prefer to go LOS HDY then PP. Now PP cost of cheonging getting higher.
Old 03-01-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
If borders open and don't need quarantine, I prefer to go LOS HDY then PP. Now PP cost of cheonging getting higher.
Even borders reopen, overseas travel won't come cheap regardless where you go, just going to JB already cost hundred of dollars. Want to cheong ? Prepare to spend $3000 or more on each trip. The days of $1000+ for everything already gone, won't happen within next 2 to 3 years.
Old 03-01-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Even borders reopen, overseas travel won't come cheap regardless where you go, just going to JB already cost hundred of dollars. Want to cheong ? Prepare to spend $3000 or more on each trip. The days of $1000+ for everything already gone, won't happen within next 2 to 3 years.
3k is quite a lot, if $300 for a LT in SG, can have 10LTs.
Old 03-01-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That is the delusion created by SINGAPORE and you all believe that those massage girls and KTV girls telling you all that you all should give $100-$300 tips is true due to business bad and covid is suffering. Come on we all know they are carrot chopping with substandard play and ugly leftover girls. So do not support local fun anymore.

Singapore is a very special place that we are very rich and create many jobs with not enough manpower to fill. Yes we are a rich country so the spending is of course very high. Aside from Singapore, where in the world is now good with so much money pouring in. Actually, to be honest, other than being trapped in SINGAPORE with nothing to play due to tight measures (I don't consider superbly expensive substandard playground as acceptable playing) we are not much affected by this COVID. Kowtow to our government

1) Most of us still have our job and in fact, we are still expecting higher pay increment and bonus
2) We have many jobs opening now and pending for people to fill in.
3) We do not have a lack of choices for food and drinks
4) Our property market is doing very well and record-high now whereas everywhere in the world crashes
5) Government still give money and vouchers to spend
6) Our cases are getting really low and stable now if not for those incoming covid cases
7) Our death rate is one of the lowest due to covid
8) Our government plan and cater to have enough medical support if we have a surge in cases
9) We are actually inviting people to come and travel and invest here cause we are ready to do well with almost 90% fully vaccinated and many already have booster shot
10) We are going for 9% GST which shows we are really doing well as a country
11) We do not have lockdown and we can roam freely and speak freely
12) We have no lack of vaccines and you all get to choose what type u all want for FREEEEEEEE and you all kpkb don't want to take

If you compare with just our poor neighbour. They are having flooding, many people have no jobs, no food, no vaccines. Their citizens are so pitiful cause their country has no jobs, they have to come over our side to work and cannot go back on daily basis now. They are stuck here and worse we will increase the rental to exploit them cause they die die must stay here to work in order to have a job and feed their whole family. They didn't manage to save any money cause the spending here is really high and their bonus all used to go back to their country due to the PCR, ART and other ridiculous costs like quarantine at a hotel etc. They are lucky they received vaccines here fast cause this is SINGAPORE. They go back dunno when can receive vaccines and dunno real one or empty syringe nia.

For rich countries, they have other kinds of problems like riots due to vaccine or not vaccine. Their policies keep on flip flop and lockdown on and off. They also facing economic issues and no jobs. Their cases omg cannot control already etc etc.

As for China, this country is very special. On surface, they are doing well, but cannot say or speak what you want. Will suddenly shut down the city. Numbers seem to be controlled but very painful for their people. Not sure about their economic cause EVERGRANDE is a big bomb. I think the worst part is their citizens very hard and expensive to go back to their country.

Sorry for the long post again. My main point is we are lucky to be in SINGAPORE. Actually we never really spend a lot or really sacrifice a lot. So the suffering and covid businesses are bad are all excuses from those massage shops, ktvs and bistros. In fact, businesses have never been better cause we RICH CITIZEns are stuck here will no much choices and they know and purposely chop carrots and they cannot provide a good standard playability fun with old recycled and ugly girls. So do not support them.

Another main point is, Bros if you all see other countries other than SINGAPORE, they have no money already. So how much you will spend depends on urself. Do not believe that just because SINGAPORE inflated so much, the rest of the world is the same. They are really in a bad situation now. Instead of exploiting them, you all want to go be CARROT. Just stick to the old price or even lower. I believe if you are firm someone will take it cause they have no choices too. Their people have no jobs, no money and not many tourists. Even if there are tourists, they are definitely not as rich as Singaporeans now so they might not even offer high prices or inflated prices. So Bros, I not only want you all save money, please be considerate and don't overspend and cause inflation for the rest of the poorer countries bros.
Old 03-01-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOS HDY??? Is it hatyai? I went there once with two bros. Nothing much, got to know one owner of a shop called red stars or something. A friendly Malaysian but the girls not good.
Old 04-01-2022, 03:40 AM
Samster (M)

Why i say prepare to spend at least $3000 if you want to go overseas to cheong ? The main reason is costly Covid test cost, especially PGR test. If you're over 50, travel insurance also doesn't come cheap either, cost over $100 just for single trip. Multiple Covid tests and travel insurance alone already cost close to $1000. Also air ticket also getting more expensive despite the demand is much lower than Covid time. Hotel rate and booking on girls overseas may be much cheaper because they are desperate for customers. I heard that girls in Batam now charge only around RP300,000 for overnight booking, a lot cheaper than RP1 million plus during pre Covid time. However after spending so much on transportation (air fare) and Covid tests, it does not make any sense just going for 3 to 4 days trip. So, to make the trip worthwhile, may need to stay for a week or even 2 weeks. I work out that it would cost at least $3000 for a single trip in this case. Also take note that this is provided that you're tested negative on all Covid tests. If you're unlucky enough to tested positive upon arrival or during your stay overseas, the cost would be higher even with full cover from travel insurance. Your trip will be disrupted and you may need to prolong your stay overseas as nobody want to spend their entire overseas trip either in hospital or quarantine facilities. So you may extend your stay after you discharge from hospital or quarantine facilities overseas. Also have to take into consideration that if you are unlucky enough to obtain negative PCR test result, you can't board the return flight back to Singapore, this will also incur extra cost as you may need to prolong your stay overseas, go for extra PCR test until you get negative result. Overseas travel now is so much different now than before which you just need to carry your passport and get the boarding pass.
Old 04-01-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

The cost of flights, PCR, ART and other additional costs due to Covid should not be factored into the cost of cheonging. These kind of additional costs are bobian cause during this time no choice. However, we SINGAPOREAN are still much richer to be able to afford it. This situation won't last for long cause the most of world is not able to pay like we do. Unless they do not want aviation to survive anymore and no more travelling, they will do something to improve it.

However, all things are balanced, You will spend more money to get there but you will get cheaper hotels and cheonging over there. So end up is balance. The cost is factor in if you stay there for 2 weeks and that is cheap. Usually the budget we set each day last time at PP is 300 usd.

So the cheonging is cheap. The costs of getting there is expensive. Don't be mislead. Therefore, it justify my observation. The whole world got no money anymore. Their local cheonging are getting cheaper and more selections but still no businesses. Only SG is special, so rich and able to pay. Even paying ridiculous price for this kind of ugly left over girls and substandard play.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1