The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 10
johnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: highly recommended Mindy for authentic massage and jg!

Wanna book an appointment with mindy, she nvr reply me. any bros here Manage to contact her?
Old 13-03-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrichsg View Post
Wanna book an appointment with mindy, she nvr reply me. any bros here Manage to contact her?
She may be on oversea. try to contact her again next week.
Old 16-03-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yeah very hard to reach her one.
Old 21-03-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

johnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
She may be on oversea. try to contact her again next week.
Ok bro she reply me and will be visiting her today, she told me she have urgent matters last week to.settle now she is back and booking as usual
Old 21-03-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubic View Post
Yeah very hard to reach her one.
Can contact her now for booking already as she is back!
Old 22-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 8
mailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First of all thanks for the review Bro here gave, I manage to book her at 1230 today and decide to give her a MR. She is classy and easy going, environment is clean and tidy the area is quite easy to find, Met her and she is like those chio OL in office district area. She gave me a nice massage that i long waited for one good massage as i have been to those in neighbourhood massage and mostly short change me, after massage she ask me if i need JG to go along i told her i will make another appointment with her again on sunday as i have to rush back to office. Overall 9/10 for mindy and i will give my review on JG this coming sunday!
Old 25-03-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrichsg View Post
https://sgbeautycastle6.com/mindy-thai-massage-juagen/ Bro this is her link the contact is there
Guys, her contact is here! I seldom online so Pm for her contact will be slow to reply.
Old 01-04-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Bumps up for mindy!!!!
Old 08-04-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

mailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited Mindy for my JG session and massage session , after she did the massage for my back and i have recover alot and decided to let her massage my back again to relieve more of the pain, this time i try her JG as well and its welly done as same as i visited llj for jg session. i will visit her mindy more as i really like her massage! Those who want extra service from her can skip her as she doesnt do that!
Old 08-04-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackjilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she did the massage very well. really makes all the aches disappear. and she is pretty
Old 08-04-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailailah View Post
Visited Mindy for my JG session and massage session , after she did the massage for my back and i have recover alot and decided to let her massage my back again to relieve more of the pain, this time i try her JG as well and its welly done as same as i visited llj for jg session. i will visit her mindy more as i really like her massage! Those who want extra service from her can skip her as she doesnt do that!
Bro, in term of JG, LLJ or her better? Tks
Old 11-04-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 15
mataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Is it the real mindy? When once but it an aunty.
There are two ladies doing the massage and juagen last time under the name ‘Mindy’. Most of us prob associated the younger one to the name Mindy. The current Mindy is not the younger one.
Age aside, this Mindy is good at what she does. Massages, JG and even the painful prostate massage.
Helps that she is very nice to look at too! 😬
Old 13-04-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
Bro, in term of JG, LLJ or her better? Tks
LLJ is good at JG but now she seldom do it for customer all done by her student so for me i prefer mindy.
Old 14-04-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mataqia View Post
There are two ladies doing the massage and juagen last time under the name ‘Mindy’. Most of us prob associated the younger one to the name Mindy. The current Mindy is not the younger one.
Age aside, this Mindy is good at what she does. Massages, JG and even the painful prostate massage.
Helps that she is very nice to look at too! 😬
She have those chio OL look!
Old 14-04-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailailah View Post
LLJ is good at JG but now she seldom do it for customer all done by her student so for me i prefer mindy.
Actually if massage and JG done by LLJ herself it will be par, but by her student then i prefer Mindy! She is those easy going and knowledgeable person, she is those you would like to chat my into work!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1