The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2014, 12:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: mistress wants to bear baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post

Anyway what she is providing you in the above 3 points certainly many other WLs can provide too. When she is not around you will see emptiness and that's where other WL will take over which she is going to worry about.
I guess not many wls can perform duty 2 well as this needs patient, certain level of common understanding,etc.

Duty 3 is even tougher to fulfill. I believe some bros did try to date wl out and most of time wl will find excuse to reject your request, unless u promise her to go shopping buying gifts for her. Reason is very simple, she goes out with u by risking herself to get caught outside with a men, which will end up to be sent back to prc and lose of opportunity to make money in sg. Therefore in normal circumstances she will only take the risk with some rewards.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I guess not many wls can perform duty 2 well as this needs patient, certain level of common understanding,etc.

Duty 3 is even tougher to fulfill.
I guess that we have cover most of the grounds already. It seems like:

1. She knew what she prefer. WL is different from FL. WL take each one as a customer, come and go, even return customers as they knew their status and all customers will not fall for them. While FL go for fix pool of customers, merry go round basis so sometime they have preference and liking. This WL of yours knew your soft spot and would want to take the chance be it love or not I cannot tell only you know best.

2. When she needs to go home and knew that it will not be easy for her to return but would want to keep the relationship be it for whatever reason she need some concrete evidence and assurance that you will still be at her side when time of need. Looks like a string attached is the best option for her. Not surprising that she raise such issue. Be it love or not again I cannot tell as I don't know her, only you know best.

Now on your end:
1. What is the chances of you getting a divorce, I guess you have said before practically zero so what is her chance.

2. Even assume you get a divorce and based on sg statistics what is the chance she can be married to you and be able to come into Singapore, most bros here should be able to answer this question. Going there to marry her is an option but I guess it will be difficult for you. Job is an issue.

3. Assuming you want to continue the relationship between both land, are you able to visit her very often as if I am not wrong she would expect regular visit of several days of get together on each visit.

4. If NO regular visit so what is the chance the the relationship will not break.

So now, what is your take,
1. Still stay in the same marriage.
2. Want to keep her with you but on a far away land.
3. No String Attached

Will she agree, so if she is not around will you be good husband just simply stay at home or return to roam the WL world again. Then is that fair for both her (the one at home and the one far away).

Well maybe you can try to talk to her and see how things goes.

Take Care and hope for the best.

Maybe can update us on any new development in future.

Last edited by a2014; 04-12-2014 at 05:20 PM.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:53 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:

1. She knew what she prefer. WL is different from FL. WL take each one as a customer, come and go, even return customers as they knew their status and all customers will not fall for them. While FL go for fix pool of customers, merry go round basis so sometime they have preference and liking.
bro, I dont get what u mean
Old 05-12-2014, 12:09 AM

Quote:
2. When she needs to go home and knew that it will not be easy for her to return but would want to keep the relationship be it for whatever reason she need some concrete evidence and assurance that you will still be at her side when time of need. Looks like a string attached is the best option for her. Not surprising that she raise such issue. Be it love or not again I cannot tell as I don't know her, only you know best.
Most likely even herself dunno what she wants as of now as her mind kept flickering. woman is such a undetermine species
Old 05-12-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

I can conclude that TS is:

Blind. Cos you think you fell in love with a prostitute & thinks that she loves you. If you truly love her then buy her a house in China & provide her with a stable income. Which you didn't on both accounts so how does she support herself & family now that she's home? You're not doing your part as a BF by elevating her out of poverty & her grandmother story is so typical it's a tale. Letting her be a single mum will only add to her woes & you're quite happy to be an irresponsible father by not supporting them. What kind of ass hole are you? You don't like children to begin with so you have zero experience in parenting. Do you know how tough it is in the first 5 years?

She will only go back to whoring. So you have no problem knowing your loved one fucks other men for a living then receives you when you visit occasionally?

You don't love her.

Deaf. You're really just looking for people to discuss your romance & not listening because you don't really care.

Adios.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:16 AM

Quote:

1. What is the chances of you getting a divorce, I guess you have said before practically zero so what is her chance.
yes it is practically zero unless I dare to bet my wife's life I dare not although someone suggested to me that I should just chase for my real love and happiness
Old 05-12-2014, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post

Blind. Cos you think you fell in love with a prostitute & thinks that she loves you. If you truly love her then buy her a house in China & provide her with a stable income. Which you didn't on both accounts so how does she support herself & family now that she's home?
bro, it is not by imaginary. u experienced loving others n being loved, u will know how to differentiate real or fake feeling. I hope u get what I mean.

If I have the money of coz I will support her financially within my mean. Unfortunately I'm extremely bad in money management, and due to mentally exhausted for the past one year plus I didnt look after my investment portfolio hence I was burnt
Old 05-12-2014, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Letting her be a single mum will only add to her woes & you're quite happy to be an irresponsible father by not supporting them. What kind of ass hole are you? You don't like children to begin with so you have zero experience in parenting. Do you know how tough it is in the first 5 years?
bro u should learn from a2014. Dont jump into conclusion straighaway, and I never say I'm happy to be a father? Eventhough I have no experience in parenting, I do know for the first few years it is tough. In fact I think you should even say it is a lifetime commitment to be a responsible parent.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Deaf. You're really just looking for people to discuss your romance & not listening because you don't really care.
I'm already expecting such comments and response prior to opening this thread by looking at other threads. It is okay, I dont expect everyone to have the similar experience to understand my situation. But I'm glad there are some bros like a2014 w willing to understand my situation patiently, analyzed, quesntioning and suggestions. I have no one to speak to, so I choose this channel to remain anonymous.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:57 AM

Quote:
2. Even assume you get a divorce and based on sg statistics what is the chance she can be married to you and be able to come into Singapore, most bros here should be able to answer this question. Going there to marry her is an option but I guess it will be difficult for you. Job is an issue.
she is not allowed to ROM in singapore as indicated in the contract. If I really can get rid of my current marriage, I will be happy to stay and work in prc with lower income.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro, I dont get what u mean
Sorry forgot to explain this:
1. WL is quite straight forward.

2. FL came on a different pass and can be found everywhere. Plying the street, and KTV. Again for those ply the street they are quite straight forward as well as the are like WL come and go. For those FL that frequent KTV then they will go for a fix pool of customers and at time some ad-hoc customers.

Be it where they are, apparently in this trade they see people of different characters, one look and feel for a while they roughly know how to zoom in. Zoom in here refer to they want to have a permanent contact with you, therefore they will automatically provide you their contact number.

We don't know in her time spend here how many such case she has met and how many customers she may have given out her number and how many successful case. Well keep coming back to look for her for service may be fine since she is in this trade. However I am referring those that come up to your stage with her. Is she don't tell you or keep it away from you, you may not even know as she is in the dark and you are in the bright. I am not saying definitely it's a bad situation but if you put yourself in her shoe what you will do.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Most likely even herself dunno what she wants as of now as her mind kept flickering. woman is such a undetermine species
I think she is in a panic buying situation as she is now back to PRC, no hope to come back but all her contacts are still in sg so how.

Well she may ask you to visit her frequently, but again for how long can this last, when both are so far apart relationship will sooner or later end.

Even you claim you love her, you have also said before you cannot possible go there too often other than business trip.

Many people is worry when TIME become the judge. You know TIME will tell you how deep your love is and how much you love her. TIME is very cruel.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes it is practically zero unless I dare to bet my wife's life I dare not although someone suggested to me that I should just chase for my real love and happiness
You shall not take this move. It's very common man think like that when you face such situation especially when you are about two years into such relationship then it suddenly ended.

Recommend you keep the relationship going even you know it very tough and she is so far away. You may want to find ways to go visit her. Let TIME proof it to you and you decide later.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
If you truly love her then buy her a house in China & provide her with a stable income. Which you didn't on both accounts so how does she support herself & family now that she's home?
Bro proscheclub, you are truly right. This is what they expecting or at least help to pay down payment and then some of the monthly installment.

This is what most of them will at least expect from their so call love one. Which most of us will definitely say NO which is indeed why should we unless you have some spare cash and don't mine donating.

No doubt some good one or so call better one don't say it out, but letting you know the whole situation you should be automatic. This is what they think.

We cannot blame bro korean as well as this is the normal soft spot of man. When you come to this situation maybe you also do the same.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
she is not allowed to ROM in singapore as indicated in the contract. If I really can get rid of my current marriage, I will be happy to stay and work in prc with lower income.
As my previous reply do not make such move unless you are at the dead end of your current marriage which I think not going to happen.

You are in this relationship only for two years and just because she cannot come back and she panic and hope a child will help to tie you to her, I guess this is the wrong move at her end, because if you become cruel one day she will lost everything.

Again with your child you are some how or rather being controlled to certain extend. Some will say what if she come haunting you at a later stage, so you are digging you own grave isn't it.

Whether both of you will get together eventually is a different issue altogether.

Why not you keep the option wide open, do not commit. Just keep the relationship with her, visit her once in a while and see how it goes. If she want to get married there let be it. Don't forget she has being a WL before she knows how to deal with her husband and another man she love. Maybe one day both of you may be together, then she will automatically know what to do. You have to understand the PRC woman mindset. They do things for one reason, the undo thing for another reason.

If you love her you will love her, if you don't TIME will proof it to you. Love is unconditional.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1