The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2020, 03:49 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomingprata View Post
I have a question to ask all the lao jiao here...

my gf is from vietnam and last time she works in Sg and hold a work permit.
after going back to vietnam after she finish work and now wants to come back again but got rejected by ICA. I tried to appeal ICA also unsuccessful.. Is there any way i can appeal>???

Please help me
I dun see any reason for ICA to stop her from coming to SGP as a tourist unless she had broken our laws during her WP days.
When I was attached to ICA..... only serious offenders had their WP cancelled and repatriated. Those with minor offences usually give chance to complete their contract unless their employers decline to stand as surety. Usually it is their employers who cancel WP and send them back in these cases. In cases where WP is cancelled and send back..... subject is put on blacklist regardless of serious or minor offences. Only the ban period is different.

Most probably your gf had gotten into some trouble during her WP stint and got blacklisted otherwise she would not have been stopped from coming in again. Why dun you check with her ex-employer on her WP status prior to her returning home as ICA will not release any info on such cases.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomingprata View Post
Thanks Hurricane88 bro

i appeal as boyfriend. Not married bro...
You mean they cannot come for vacation after WP expire?
ICA denies without giving any reason
Just follow what Hurricane88 say even if u dun know the real consequences, u can figure out along the way later. He replies this thread way from the 1st page of this thread.

And the Shammugan Meet the people's session got what use? And how Teo Chee Hean scold pritiam Singh over the ban of alcohol drinks in Little India in Parliament? There could also be a possibility that the pap will do a correction or new add-ons to the immigration laws, making it more worse in another way which is iireversible. Can u guys discuss here first before even meeting or emailing them? The full list of possible consequences have to be 100% exhaustive, we dun even know what unforseenable rules and regulations they may make.

And i dun know how the chrishchurch mosque youtube shooting can escalate to pofma for EDMW wuhan, mom sdp. No human lives and properties are destroyed, still use pofma. EDMW can get more proper answers than sbfsg. But now sbfg is more safe to talk openly. Problem is pap is viewing EDMW everydy.

Just settle at ica level, dun involve the mp. Mp say follow the rules, then maybe ask ica to check and write a report, later dig up all the dirty history more worse as part of mp followup.

Last edited by Pictionary; 03-02-2020 at 02:50 AM.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow 10 years equals 1 decade since this thread started...

ICA followed a sop according to the laws but can vary from case to case depends on who and whom appeal...

I had helped to appeal for many ppl...Also told many dun bother to write becos knowing no chance...so ICA certainly knew more about the rejected person than us appealing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
That's not true.

I used to have a taiwanese FB who was a WP holder working in a restaurant here. She went back to taiwan without completing her contract as her restaurant closed down. But she was still able to come into S'pore as a tourist without any restrictions at all.
This is the norm...a girl that completed WP contract without prejudice...always welcome back as paying tourists with great records...

Ever helped my friend to bring his Viet gf in when he was injured and no problem leh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post

Most probably your gf had gotten into some trouble during her WP stint and got blacklisted otherwise she would not have been stopped from coming in again. Why dun you check with her ex-employer on her WP status prior to her returning home as ICA will not release any info on such cases.
Very true...the girl not telling truth...hard to blame anyone including ICA...like I said ICA knew more...tough to check with past employer...unless want to hear lies...Viet girls can get WP only last 2 - 3 years and if not wrong 6 months WP with expensive foreign levy...means the girls working at entertainment venues and obviously girls paying the high levies...since non skilled jobs...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 02-02-2020 at 04:55 AM.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Wow 10 years equals 1 decade since this thread started...
U are right in most ways for now, until a better player steps in.

And to all, to relive the realities of asking help from minister and the answers. And look at the comments from both sides if scroll all the way to btm of youtube.

U can also up your level by visiting the minister and consult him on very sensitive issues.

I just want to learn how to play street fighter characters, chu power and also play dirty. The simplest things in life is the best.

Last edited by Pictionary; 03-02-2020 at 02:33 AM.
Old 28-02-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Now tourist drop in sg, hotel occupation rate also drastically drop.

So maybe the U-TURN quota will drop also? So long no "risky" travel history maybe entry will be smoother for certain nationals?
O.k.a.y,....
Old 02-03-2020, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jovox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice i like that
Old 03-03-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 9
laofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

So maybe the U-TURN quota will drop also? So long no "risky" travel history maybe entry will be smoother for certain nationals?
True, what the government want is tourist money, most 亚猪亚狗can come now
Old 06-03-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
bro, u mean those WP holders r 'informed b4 hand' not to get emotionally involved wif local men/women during their stay-for-work here?
two things. Maids strictly banned from marrying local. If they do, they will not get any LTVP or PR, unless a lot of fight and man is of reasonable finance. BTW, no restriction if the guy is a EP holder or even PR. Long long ago, my friend's friend living in Brunei, she herself Indonesian - frantic her British husband based in SG for some time stopped talking. Me and another friend went visiting in Tanglin, the guy's filipino maid become the ma'am of the house already .. She married, got Dependent pass, and don't know what happened after that. Good sex I guess. Pinoy beat Indonesian Cewek

For other WP, just need to get permission from MOM before marrying. That policy in effect since maybe 8 years ??? Same - need permission to marry if former WP holder in SG, male or female.

Having love affair ? Who cares. But for maid, if they can std / pregnant then deport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
That's not true.
I used to have a taiwanese FB who was a WP holder working in a restaurant here. She went back to taiwan without completing her contract as her restaurant closed down. But she was still able to come into S'pore as a tourist without any restrictions at all.
You are right. Not so painful

in any case, even those denied entry, can appeal via form 14A (or 4A?) there is a form in ICA website, to manually apply for visa in advance. Apply, and if success, show to the officer when arriving.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

unlikely. MOM / ICA have very long memory. Very firm in some decision.
Old 06-03-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i was looking at hotel cuz wana bring my thai "lover" come sg for short holiday. Was surprised to see many room rate super cheap. Some so cheap till i duno is it system error? 5555555

This one $11 only!!!! Anyway, since all so cheap or cheaper than before so must find a good one for good "uhem". 5555
Wow so cheap! But never say who hotel eh
Old 08-03-2020, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
if the hotel give me FREE stay, i will consider help them promote but unfortunately not.....
I am turning the tables right now. Peanadood lengthy story has practically failed over time and with modifications still fail again.

For u, maybe got hope a bit.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A bro here in SBF posts he has a SYT FB (poly student) for exchange. I PM him saying I dun have anyone to exchange but he sends me her contact anyway. It turned out the SYT is actually an FL and that bro is helping her to get customers. In return she help to settle some of his loanshark debts.

If she gets caught..... will that bro also get into trouble?
Old 06-04-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Depending on her statement. And his act. This one got issues with ICA meh 555555.
Both of them are foreigners on student passes.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
A bro here in SBF posts he has a SYT FB (poly student) for exchange. I PM him saying I dun have anyone to exchange but he sends me her contact anyway. It turned out the SYT is actually an FL and that bro is helping her to get customers. In return she help to settle some of his loanshark debts.

Pretty? Share share
Old 06-04-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post

yes...if samster pocket small earnings of the FL and will be charged by Police...then refer case to ICA for breached to student pass...

no in general cases...the samster will not be in trouble with ICA...but will b ein trouble with sbf admin for intro FL without paying sbf advertising rates...

if FL is tested covid-19 positive then whole contact tracings on phone shall reveal all clients, friends and etc...

Quote:
Depending on her statement. And his act. This one got issues with ICA meh 555555.
yes, agreed and if some taboo words came out during recordings then jialat...samster is taking unnecessary risks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
Pretty? Share share
refer to my reply above...dare you?

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1