The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Bro Hurricane88, my humble 2 cents' worth lah....

Earlier on I posted what TS is doing is very interesting, I am really curious to see how will all this act out, especially when TS really got a wife and she becomes a WL and probably makes a lot more than him. My own life is not that colourful so TS offered me a glimpse into another way of life, then why not?
Thank you for your detailed reply...

We were cheongsters and nothing wrong about finding flings...but the way TS wrote earlier in this thread was like marriage on the card when hv not even meet up...to me I was like where got so easy...been to Vietnam for a decade and learned plenty there...yes, money buy bonks and marriage...no such things as foc...

That's the reason I replied to him and his defiant replies to me then I gave up on him...now he knew the truth...a person that bothers to spend time using social apps to find love...usually dun yield wifey material...a bonk or two yes but consider the trip cost, hotel, etc...where got good deal...

the best thing we learned he spent S$1,000 for short trip and still no bonk...sure he felt cheated and will find others...

cheers...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-12-2019, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
But, I do agree on the priorities, idk about you all lah... But i do agree on this culture....
Priority on son, daughter, mother, father, bros, sis....then only on Partner.... Chinese Motherland, China also the same thing mah...
Women come here work for quick buck also to take care family and settle debt.
In the future, even if I have my own Family, I also will prioritise on my future children first, then siblings then parents, then wife family then wife.....
I mean waiter, it's a service line job, u know best, i no need to ask further. Finding vietnam girls and visiting hanoi, u know best. N level does not matter.

Can i ask what ns vocation u doing? And ur reservist? Ur pes status? I know of one Indian guy pes E, whack the warrant officer, whack the table, anyhow talk. But collect IC. Everyone keep quiet, how to aim and charge? He is not returning back.

Got another fren of mine got green paper and financial assistance, talk baseless, borrow money from other frens, ask for coffee money. How he got financial, that is personal and i cannot reveal further bec i got pact with him never to reveal the details.

Bottomline is, do u have any similar kind of so called achievements? Or maybe u got strike any lottery?

And i find ur vietnam stories a bit different and interesting. I give u a thumbs up. I just want to know how hanoi girls are more complicated and more cunning than village girls?
Old 27-12-2019, 06:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post

I just want to know how hanoi girls are more complicated and more cunning than village girls?
Just my perspective...

hanoi gals were from village too...is their culture here in Vietnam whereby the village or province gals grew up to around 16 yo and started their journey to work in the two major cities...namely hcm and hanoi...

recently many northern ppl were working in hcm...guys in service line driving Grab and working restaurants...gals in entertainment and service lines working as restaurants waitresses, hotels and of course nightlife...

so in summary hanoi gals were pretty much village gals...

difference between northern and southern gals were less subtle nowadays...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-12-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Thank you for your detailed reply...

We were cheongsters and nothing wrong about finding flings...

That's the reason I replied to him and his defiant replies to me then I gave up on him...now he knew the truth...a person that bothers to spend time using social apps to find love......

the best thing we learned he spent S$1,000 for short trip and still no bonk...sure he felt cheated and will find others...

cheers...
I disagree on using social apps to find love part, seriously I think there's nothing wrong with it, in fact I have a few friends who found their SOs using social app, it is just another way to connect with people.

Actually Bro Hurricane88, my humble suggestion is there is no need to advise TS because ultimately he did not ask. It is his life and he is a working adult, let him do it his way.

And, have a bit of class, our advice(s) cannot come cheap, I learnt that from my consultant, no offence. Let's just sit back and see where all these takes TS.
Old 27-12-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
I mean waiter, it's a service line job, u know best, i no need to ask further. Finding vietnam girls and visiting hanoi, u know best. N level does not matter.

Can i ask what ns vocation u doing? And ur reservist? Ur pes status? I know of one Indian guy pes E, whack the warrant officer, whack the table, anyhow talk. But collect IC. Everyone keep quiet, how to aim and charge? He is not returning back......

Bottomline is, do u have any similar kind of so called achievements? Or maybe u got strike any lottery?

And i find ur vietnam stories a bit different and interesting. I give u a thumbs up. I just want to know how hanoi girls are more complicated and more cunning than village girls?
If you don't mind me asking, why the need to know TS's NS vocation, reservist or PES Status for that matter? It seems that you ask for that on the different threads you post, and in this case I cannot really see the link.
Old 27-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you don't mind me asking, why the need to know TS's NS vocation, reservist or PES Status for that matter? It seems that you ask for that on the different threads you post, and in this case I cannot really see the link.
Best not to indulge and engage that troll

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 27-12-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
U see the conflicts between TS and one very experienced guy. Agree the conversations between them very tense and the experiened guy says it all until very fed up. Ppl have to read between the lines, guess and dun comment further. But the way the TS write is not appropriate. Service line cannot just say sorry or I understand. Need to explain to customer and they are from all walks of life. TS should know what to say since he is in this line for 4 years, and there is no formula for answering. And chefs and kitchen helpers there is also safety issue not only food hygience, that includes pinching. Cannot just rush and rush, ppl go hospital how?

The way TS reply is made worse by his hardships by being a waiter. And made more worse by no achievements in his life at all(no striking lottery, pes C). If he doesn't belong to the achievement categories, then pls answer appropriately and dun whack the tables and chairs. But if he choose to continue in his own ways, up to him. Nowadays for this generation the olden days of preaching(that includes teaching TS what to do and ethics) does not work anymore.

And for these ppl who are champions in their way, no need to talk about morals or ethics. They have a choice to behave very vulgar or not. Just let it be. Want to complain also can, everybody die together including the underprivileged.

I am camping here just to read on the interesting and different stories that TS face and not coming here to read political issues. I dun care what rubbish TS face or whatever insensible things he say, but money wise have to be very careful and have backups. Bec parents and grandparents have health issues and he have to fork out for them. And he has to be there for them.

And TS, pls dun write the baby expenses, cpf, housing all in one goal. These seperate issues are different but similar and are endless. I got mindef service card and wica. Mindef is a sandbox. So dun write altogether.
If dun know and want to talk can, just talk one by one.

TomAffolter, u are very quiet nowadays. U can answer whatever up to you.

Last edited by Pictionary; 27-12-2019 at 07:32 PM.
Old 28-12-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Just my perspective...
O.k.a.y.
Just typing **ok** cannot submit reply.
Old 28-12-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
storymode1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstorymode1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Currently beside arranging a Meetup with the vietbu to decide future issues, since nothing is confirm , confirm must have a few backup lor....

For now, I update current situation with another online Vietbu.

It a continue saga from the same Vietbu who claims she currently in TEXAS and etc, her story goes like this...
Parent passaway due to auto crash, grandma live in Vietnam, currently working in Texas as Model and sometime go back Vietnam vist her Grandma...

She build her background as she have inheritance but can only inherit after she is Married due to the Inheritance Will manage via the Lawyer... (By this time, SCAM ALERT liao)...
The lady herself give crap reason that she cannot do live video due to afraid expose if her current situation....
She claim that her 'Ex-Husband' find out about the Inheritance , and now trying to find way to murder her and seize the inheritance.... (She can become WRITER liao)

And ask me if I am sincere or serious with the relationship, then I have to transfer her some portion of flight ticket cost via Western Union.(SCAM ALERT)

Then I just play along with her lor, if she is real and whatever she claim is real then thinks of way to proof your claims without expose your location or situation....

I suggest her to take a photo with her holding my name...
So now just wait and see how she carry on this 'Drama Acting' lor....

Since , I've no life, got such a good things to entertain myself, I just keep playing lor....

99% SCAM, but 1% could be true...
Why sound like Nigeria scam sia 😂😂😂😂
Old 29-12-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Move on, change and find new candidate as well.....

1000SGD can finish in 3-4 day, that crazy, so might as well move on, both not suitable for each other.
Don't mind me saying. Women will continue to perform such stunts because they got nothing to lose thinking there will be gullible men falling for it. Is easier and faster money comparing to a honest living. By pulling such stunt, her the whole family will benefits...gets to enjoy the gifts, money etc. I am very sure she does not mind doing it again after this.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily

Last edited by ZanShen; 29-12-2019 at 03:38 PM.
Old 29-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
For awareness.

Good to know. Thanks!

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 30-12-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
U see the conflicts between TS and one very experienced guy. Agree the conversations between them very tense and the experiened guy says it all until very fed up. Ppl have to read between the lines, guess and dun comment further...

The way TS reply is made worse by his hardships by being a waiter. And made more worse by no achievements in his life at all(no striking lottery, pes C). If he doesn't belong to the achievement categories, then pls answer appropriately and dun whack the tables and chairs...

And TS, pls dun write the baby expenses, cpf, housing all in one goal. These seperate issues are different but similar and are endless. I got mindef service card and wica. Mindef is a sandbox. So dun write altogether.
If dun know and want to talk can, just talk one by one.

TomAffolter, u are very quiet nowadays. U can answer whatever up to you.
I beg to differ, I don’t see any ‘conflict(s)’ by TS with anyone. After all this is forum, we are here to read and post our opinions. Once in a while, someone asked for advice and some gave.

In this case, TS stated right in the beginning he was (and still is) not asking for any advice. Yes, some posted very strong opinions of what TS should or shouldn’t do but we don’t see TS engaging those posts.

I’m however puzzled by what you posted, how is PES C status is a form of achievement? You mentioned that you are issued with a MINDEF Service Injury Card and you have a Work Injury Compensation Act case. If you don’t mind me asking, just how old are you? Are you some regular personnel or what?

I mean, to an ordinary person like myself, NS is just small part of my life. I went through 2.5 years when I turned 18. After I started work, I went for ICT annually for 10 years till I hit 40 five years ago. The point is I served, but then so did all those in my battalion, and we certainly don't think a great deal of it.
Old 31-12-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Happy new year 2020. Hope the pinoys will get their compensations they deserve although head say the laws maybe not in their right of way.

Last edited by Pictionary; 01-01-2020 at 01:03 AM.
Old 10-03-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Based on the stories I've heard so far from the friends who are married with the Viet and Thai girls.

I'd say they're more loving / house wifey material than the new generation of Lians and Strawberry girls that can't cook but on tao bao shopping 24/7.

Working ladies complaining to you about office politics / clique gossips.. having slight depression from stress and pressuring you with unrealistic holiday plans.

You know? The new generation "Strong lady" girls. It's good lah, but they have forgotten about keeping things equal in the relationship / household responsibilities etc

Finding a foreigner girl is not too bad after all.. just not this kind of ktv.. cannot check her phone or siam diu money farming ladies that might suddenly run back and ditch you. That one lan lan and cry also no one can help lol
Old 10-03-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
You know? The new generation "Strong lady" girls. It's good lah, but they have forgotten about keeping things equal in the relationship / household responsibilities etc

Finding a foreigner girl is not too bad after all.. just not this kind of ktv.. cannot check her phone or siam diu money farming ladies that might suddenly run back and ditch you. That one lan lan and cry also no one can help lol
Agree with this sentiment.

Local ladies in general simply cannot cut it when it comes to sex / looks compared to their Thai and Viet counterparts. Being in a sex forum, really that is what matters. They can't cook and clean for nuts either.

What is not often said is that they are stronger when it comes to earning power. The average sinkie girl definitely is able to earn her keep here. This relieves the stress on the bf/husband significantly. What they fail in the traditional sense of a wife/gf, they make it up in earning capability.

Regarding r/s with WL - that's really a difficult one. There are gems for sure, but most of them are buried and covered deep in dirt. The emotional complexities required in dealing with this alluring animal is not one for the light wallet and faint hearted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1