The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
omgdoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How long it takes for a detained person to be deported

Hi anyone know How long it takes for a detained person to be deported in malaysia if kena caught? lets say working as a model in thai disco illegally without permit
Old 13-11-2019, 03:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How long it takes for a detained person to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgdoom View Post
Hi anyone know How long it takes for a detained person to be deported in malaysia if kena caught? lets say working as a model in thai disco illegally without permit
It varies...... usually will be remand for 10 days for investigation first. Remand can be extend another 14 days if not co-operative. Then will either be release on bail or send to detention centre depending on outcome of investigation.
If send to detention centre.... will be deport back home country. Fast can go back within 2 days.... or have some cases still sitting inside detention centre even after 5 yrs.
Old 14-11-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Usually pay money can Liao.
Old 23-11-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Usually pay money can Liao.
During Najib's time always can settle with money...... but lately in past couple of months dunno why many agencies/departments in JB refuse to accept money.....

There was an incident where the vietnamese gf of a Datuk was among those arrested in a JB spa..... usually for such cases in previous arrests.... the girls were always released within 24 hrs after payment of rm4K each. However in this arrest.... the Immigrasen preferred to remand the girls for 10 days instead of taking the money. The Datuk even offered rm30K to get his gf released but no one dared to accept.

Currently have money to pay no longer can guarantee freedom unlike previously. Maybe the MACC is really doing their job now.
Old 24-11-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10674 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
During Najib's time always can settle with money...... but lately in past couple of months dunno why many agencies/departments in JB refuse to accept money.....

There was an incident where the vietnamese gf of a Datuk was among those arrested in a JB spa..... usually for such cases in previous arrests.... the girls were always released within 24 hrs after payment of rm4K each. However in this arrest.... the Immigrasen preferred to remand the girls for 10 days instead of taking the money. The Datuk even offered rm30K to get his gf released but no one dared to accept.

Currently have money to pay no longer can guarantee freedom unlike previously. Maybe the MACC is really doing their job now.
Datuk so rich still allows her vn gf works in spa? Never bao her meh?
Old 24-11-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt0l0tl View Post
Datuk so rich still allows her vn gf works in spa? Never bao her meh?
You never know the thinking of these people.

Another Datuk is well known for having several expensive cars like Ferrari, Porsche, Maserati, Aston Martin, BMWs etc ....... but he always prefer to drive his old Proton Wira. On important occasions his chaffeur will drive him in his company's Mercedes..... otherwise he goes everywhere else in his Wira.

His chaffeur is a lucky guy..... having to maintain and run-in those expensive cars everyday.
Old 25-11-2019, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamri View Post
It varies...... usually will be remand for 10 days for investigation first. Remand can be extend another 14 days if not co-operative. Then will either be release on bail or send to detention centre depending on outcome of investigation.
If send to detention centre.... will be deport back home country. Fast can go back within 2 days.... or have some cases still sitting inside detention centre even after 5 yrs.
So jialat 5 yrs? Must be damn serious offence
Old 25-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Zatopek124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

from my experience, depends on weather the company got pay water money. if got usually they will release very fast. if didnt case can drag very long
Old 29-11-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster (B)

Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatopek124 View Post
from my experience, depends on weather the company got pay water money. if got usually they will release very fast. if didnt case can drag very long
Previously the "Get Out of Jail" pass is rm$4K per head.... but past few months most enforcement agencies have stopped accepting undertable $$$.
Old 29-11-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
So jialat 5 yrs? Must be damn serious offence
Not necessary...... especially for those from the South Asian countries like India or Bangladesh..... they are stuck in the detention centres because their country deny they are their citizens..... which happens often.

So how to deport them when their own country say is not their people?
Old 30-11-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamri View Post
Previously the "Get Out of Jail" pass is rm$4K per head.... but past few months most enforcement agencies have stopped accepting undertable $$$.
Yes.... especially in Johor. I heard the Sultan himself is taking an interest in these cases and monitoring the performances of the various govt departments. Visit Johor 2020 is just round the corner and he wants the State to be cleaned up.

I dun tink any civil servant want to upset the Sultan.... he is held in different esteem from the other politician big bosses.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Yes.... especially in Johor. I heard the Sultan himself is taking an interest in these cases and monitoring the performances of the various govt departments. Visit Johor 2020 is just round the corner and he wants the State to be cleaned up.

I dun tink any civil servant want to upset the Sultan.... he is held in different esteem from the other politician big bosses.
Maybe the Sultan is one of the reason.
But I think it is more the recent changes to the SOP.
When the new head took over at MACC..... she made the Enforcement Agencies to submit a report on every operation that they conducted. Initially everyone thought was just collation for record keeping but she actually sent her people to check on those reports..... and digging information on why certain joints were raid, the number of persons arrested and action taken on those arrested persons. Where the facts uncovered by her staff does not tally with the reports submitted.... those personnel involved in the operations are called up to MACC for "clarification".

This has spook many ........ and hence the reluctance or fear to accept undertable money now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1