The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 05-11-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Up to you if u just wana believed only the good things u read here. Not here to destroy anybody's livelihood. This is a fair level playing ground, everyone is entitled to have his opinion. In this industry, there are always positives n negatives. Anyway this "pinoy Russian Maria" has been here a few times already, was another name previously. Didn't enjoy was due to the hygiene issue I reckon or maybe I was being overly sensitive over hygiene issues. Perhaps it was my fault.

No offence to anyone who might be directly or indirectly involved over the opinion shared. Will not wana have a battleground here.

Always been supportive of SNS or even Elite69 but that doesn't mean I'll not voice out when things are not in perspective.
PS : chicken briyani is not curry and it may not be necessary spicy chilli hot. Didn't know mouthwash has stirred so much interest. ;-)

Last edited by countryman; 05-11-2019 at 11:06 PM.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 5
SafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaozapp View Post
This is funny. Russian eating curry. I don't mean russian can't take curry but is very rare. So Bro safesex saying might be different Maria. Did the okt bait and switch? Before I kanna a pinoy acting as russian too. Let's not say who. Most important is got enjoy or not.
Haha, I’m just joking with bro countryman as he might be in the wrong thread for his FL Maria who eats spicy food.
I didn’t check my FL white skin Maria’s passport so cannot confirm she is Russian but she do look Russian in my opinion.

But as what you said, most importantly is enjoyment.
I did enjoy with my FL “Russian” Maria but too bad our bro countryman didn’t enjoy his FL Maria.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Ha ha.. This Pinoy is from Russia..
Of coz it's her. LOL
Anyway not here to debate what food she eat or doesn't eat as I just quote what I had gone through.
But when I was there, there was indeed no mouthwash.
No sure about bros, I don't speak for others.

But always good to be clean n safe. That was through my observation.
there was a huge big bottle of colgate mouthwash when i was there, maybe you went before she buy or she ran out of it
Old 05-11-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster (eP)

jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeSex View Post
Haha, I’m just joking with bro countryman as he might be in the wrong thread for his FL Maria who eats spicy food.
I didn’t check my FL white skin Maria’s passport so cannot confirm she is Russian but she do look Russian in my opinion.

But as what you said, most importantly is enjoyment.
I did enjoy with my FL “Russian” Maria but too bad our bro countryman didn’t enjoy his FL Maria.
she's definitely russian, i spoke a bit of russian with her, and she's confirm Caucasian blonde, dunno where is this pinoy nonsense come from
Old 05-11-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
MrYanDa0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Up to you if u just wana believed only the good things u read here. Not here to destroy anybody's livelihood. This is a fair level playing ground, everyone is entitled to have his opinion. In this industry, there are always positives n negatives. Anyway this "pinoy Russian Maria" has been here a few times already, was another name previously. Didn't enjoy was due to the hygiene issue I reckon or maybe I was being overly sensitive over hygiene issues. Perhaps it was my fault.

No offence to anyone who might be directly or indirectly involved over the opinion shared. Will not wana have a battleground here.

Always been supportive of SNS or even Elite69 but that doesn't mean I'll not voice out when things are not in perspective.
PS : chicken briyani is not curry and it may not be necessary spicy chilli hot. Didn't know mouthwash has stirred so much interest. ;-)
Do not understand the accusation that this FL is Pinoy when other bros who went have clarify she is Russian.

Do not understand why Countryman Bro saying always been supportive of SNS or even Elite 69. Are you trying to say Elite 69 in inferior to SNS ? Please Clarify.

Do not understand why other bros say she is vegan and only eat organic food but eat your Bryani? Your bryani organic ah? Can share where you buy?
Old 06-11-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYanDa0 View Post
Do not understand the accusation that this FL is Pinoy when other bros who went have clarify she is Russian.

Do not understand why Countryman Bro saying always been supportive of SNS or even Elite 69. Are you trying to say Elite 69 in inferior to SNS ? Please Clarify.

Do not understand why other bros say she is vegan and only eat organic food but eat your Bryani? Your bryani organic ah? Can share where you buy?
U do not need to understand... Just remain curious, it's good enough for u.. LOL
Rephrase this for u : Always been supportive of Elite69 or even SNS.
Happy now? ;-)
Old 06-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
U do not need to understand... Just remain curious, it's good enough for u.. LOL
Rephrase this for u : Always been supportive of Elite69 or even SNS.
Happy now? ;-)

Very Simple, your Bryani story and not bathing or hygiene issue are accusations that is unfair to the lady.

You ought to apologise to the lady, to bro SafeSex and other bros who went for Maria ( where you say she have poor hygiene practices)

From Posting no #2380, you mentioned you was a bit worried when sucking her boobs as there could be many layers of saliva before u. You ownself say this and you still went to suck. SO either you are an IDIOT or you are posting accusations which are lies.

If you are really a overly sensitive person over hygeine issues which you mention in post #2388 , I do not think you will suck her boobs.

To Countryman, you can zapped me, which you did. Any bro who felt what I say is fair/logical will up me back.

Last edited by MrYanDa0; 06-11-2019 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Got zapped by countryman
Old 06-11-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:

to be fair she's a weird vegan, not sure she really understands what it means. she told me she is vegan, but she also said she eats seafood once or twice a week. thinks its more like she eats healthy.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

To YanDa0:
I didn't Zap u FYI n I am not bothered about all these zapping.
What I wrote was based on my own experience. This is a platform for sharing. Others may have different experiences be it good or bad.
Enough said about all these endless topics leading to nowhere..
If u are keen to carry on with this topic, please pm me. I am very free to entertain u. Don't spam the pages here for other bros to post their encounters. ;-)

Last edited by countryman; 06-11-2019 at 01:41 AM.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

To fellow moderators :
Please delete whatever post which u deemed inappropriate.
Enough said on this topic already.
Cheers!
Old 06-11-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 17
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future

If anyone is so concerned about hygiene issues, then mongering is not for you. Better to stay home with the wife or stick to that one girlfriend who serves you exclusively. 😅
Whether Maria is a vegan or eats curry is not a concern of mine. All I know was that she hungrily slurped and licked my dick when I was with her. And to most bros, that’s always a good thing regardless of what she eats ✌️
Old 06-11-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
To YanDa0:
I didn't Zap u FYI n I am not bothered about all these zapping.
What I wrote was based on my own experience. This is a platform for sharing. Others may have different experiences be it good or bad.
Enough said about all these endless topics leading to nowhere..
If u are keen to carry on with this topic, please pm me. I am very free to entertain u. Don't spam the pages here for other bros to post their encounters. ;-)
Hey, Not because you are a senior bro here and you 倚老賣老 , fabricating fiction story to a working lady. Acting like a Robin Hood, sending a toxic arrow to the working lady heart, affecting her biz, resulting her going back to Mother Russia earlier.

Cheers to other bros, I am not here to create nuisance. Just felt it was not right for a member to write fictional story to pull down an agency or lady.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
Casadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to all

FR Maria (SNS)

Looks: 9/10 - Girl next door looks. Yummy! tall and sexy

Boobs: 8/10 - "DD" size, awesome to suck and press

Body: 8/10 - Over all good body,

BBBJ: 9/10 - Definitely a 10. She tried to take my man all the way in on request.

French: 9/10 - Lot's of tongue fighting and kissing all the way through the session. Even during breaks. Wait was there a break. Hahaha.

Fj: 10/10 - Willing to accommodate different positions, speed and how deep. Will be trying a lot more positions next time

Gfe: 10/10 - High GFE. Great smile and teasing. Makes you want to take her home.

RTF: Yes definitely!!
Old 06-11-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
It has got nothing to do with the agency. Agencies here are all good.
Been very supportive of SNS, they are doing a good job.

The incident was on the individual herself. It was not fictional or fabricated.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

The whole incident here is to highlight about hygiene issues with all these WLs here as they service so many customers in a day.
Better to be safe than sorry!
Nothing to do with any agency as these are beyond their control.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1