The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Walking St

If you haven’t been to Walking St in a couple years, you’d be amazed at how many new AGGs have sprung up, with names like Angel, Atlantis, Moon, Yes, Pacha, Dolls, Golden Club, Rich, New Bat, Nice, Panda, Pin-up and Tee Rak.

I was sad to see Crazy House go because it always had some nice-looking “students” dancing in there, as well as hot PR girls.

Pacha has finally found a home in the old Crazy House digs. It apparently opened on Friday. Inside, it looks exactly like the other AGGS on WS. There are 3 stages in a line. Unfortunately, the dancers don’t change position like they did at Crazy House, so it’s better to sit in the middle to get a good look at all the dancers. Happy Hour is the same as the other bars in the group.

Pin-up is the sis bar of Tantra. I remember going in there and being about the only customer. There might be a sprinkling of farangs. That’s about it.

The next time I dropped by, I was shocked. It was packed. Not only that, but it looked they had put in mirrors to make the place look bigger, like double the size. It took me awhile to realize that they actually expanded into a 2-shophouse operation. Now they’ve even opened up the back with booths.

I guess with success comes the drop-off in service. The last time I was there, an older woman picked up my tab and looked at it, then said something to the tomboy waiter. The waiter then started yelling at me angrily, saying I was staying too long. She gave me 5 minutes to finish my drink and get out. This is exactly how Baccara and Crazy House in Soi Cowboy became. Really rude to customers and ordering them to leave or buy another drink. I boycotted them and am now avoiding Pin-up. This is not really a loss for me as Pin-up has many dancers, but no real SYTs.

BTW, seems like tomboys are the craze now in WS. Many bars employ them as waitresses.

TeeRak is a smaller, low-key AGG bar. It also has tomboy waiters. It has only 2 floors of dancers – regular and model. But there are at least 4 hotties in that little bar. When I was there, it got raided and the PR girls in student uniforms had to stop dancing.

Panda is one of those hyped up bars like Sensations. No HH, no draft, so expensive drinks, crowded and uncomfortable. Beers B160, soft drinks B130. Dwarf dancers. Shows like Angelwitch. Girls too pushy for LDs. Got out of there as fast as I could.

Lighthouse dropped its early HH but at least still has draft beer. It used to have topless and nude dancers as well as models, but now has only 4 of 5 girls dancing at any time. Very few customers.

But the problem is bar fines. At only 10:30, already 8-10 girls had been BFd, leaving only the scraps. But among the scraps there was still at least one super baby. Since all of the BFs were ST, it seems better to get here either early or late. Like Palace, they run a late HH from 1:30 for B90. LDs have gone up from B150 to 160.

BFs. This is how the system works. ST B1000/2 hours. LT 1500/5. Before midnite, ST girls have to return to the bar.

Seems the bigger, popular AGGs are attracting the newbie tourists. The smart hunters are hitting the smaller bars, where the top-shelf SYTs are.
Old 14-11-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Walking St

If you haven’t been to Walking St in a couple years, you’d be amazed at how many new AGGs have sprung up, with names like Angel, Atlantis, Moon, Yes, Pacha, Dolls, Golden Club, Rich, New Bat, Nice, Panda, Pin-up and Tee Rak.

Seems the bigger, popular AGGs are attracting the newbie tourists. The smart hunters are hitting the smaller bars, where the top-shelf SYTs are.
Which ones would the smaller bars be? Those in the dark alleys?
Old 14-11-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
X69sinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good prostate massage at pattaya to intro?
Old 15-11-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Which ones would the smaller bars be? Those in the dark alleys?
No, not like that. They’re mostly right on Walking Street, except maybe Nice, which is on Soi Diamond. Haven’t been to Nice yet, but did meet Ple, a nice PR/door girl.

I mentioned TeeRak and Lighthouse. These kind of AGGs are not so busy and pushy so you can relax and take your time. The girls are friendly and don’t rush off a few minutes after you buy them an LD. But you need to go early before the hot ones get BFd.
Old 23-11-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Old 27-11-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
No, not like that. They’re mostly right on Walking Street, except maybe Nice, which is on Soi Diamond. Haven’t been to Nice yet, but did meet Ple, a nice PR/door girl.

I mentioned TeeRak and Lighthouse. These kind of AGGs are not so busy and pushy so you can relax and take your time. The girls are friendly and don’t rush off a few minutes after you buy them an LD. But you need to go early before the hot ones get BFd.
Thanks for the info. Will try these bars next time i'm in pattaya.
Old 28-11-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by X69sinner View Post
any good prostate massage at pattaya to intro?
Greetings,

Go directly to Soi Potholes and majority of those massage places provide balls and prostate massages with happy ending! The price range from 800 to 1,200 bhat plus tips!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 28-11-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Go directly to Soi Potholes and majority of those massage places provide balls and prostate massages with happy ending! The price range from 800 to 1,200 bhat plus tips!
Khun norice came out of the woodworks!

How many goddaughters do you have in Thailand now 555?
Old 29-11-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Khun norice came out of the woodworks!

How many goddaughters do you have in Thailand now 555?
Greetings Tony,

I'll be moving to Pattaya by end of February and will be staying at The Grand Avenue Condo for 3 years! Bangkok is getting old so it's time for me to look for new excitement in Pattaya!

Starting March, if you and Funboi wants to party in Pattaya, let me know, I'll show you guys around! It's cheaper to P4P in Pattaya than Bangkok! In Pattaya, short time service can be cheap as 800 bhat and very expensive as 6,000 bhat plus for a SYT model!

Old 30-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
I'll be moving to Pattaya by end of February and will be staying at The Grand Avenue Condo for 3 years! Bangkok is getting old so it's time for me to look for new excitement in Pattaya!
555 congratulations to Khun norice for making a Pattaya comeback.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going to Pattaya I'll be there until 19th if you wanna meetup and hunt together
Old 25-12-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

will be in Pattaya 27/12 to 1/1 let me know if anybody is around!
Old 03-01-2020, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!

Nothing available at 4am
Old 04-01-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Greetings,

In WS, the best Agogo is Pinup and the top three models for a most sensuous erotic adventure is number 350, 361 and 300! Guaranteed you'll have a great time with them!

Old 06-01-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

What happen to bro soi6 any news is he still in pattaya?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1