The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
watts4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Big trouble in little india

Have been reading your stories over the last few year. Never knew there are such talented writers in SBF,. it's my first post here and must say you have really made my day (S) many times over. Thanks again and please continue to write. I'll be waiting for 2020 😁😁😁
Old 12-11-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

While u fuck our brain with James, you again brought us to rollet coaster ride with Jeff and Jane.
This is the fiirst time I actually SKIP the sex part of the story and hurried to read the REAL plot .
ILOCK, you kept me up till 4am, trying to finish the whole story in one seating.
Cliffhanger ending as you always have left us.
Now we have to bite our finger and wait for the continuing adventure of Jeff and Jane
We now look foward to ILOCK universe where ur characters path cross and save the sunny island.
Thabkyou for your great works.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
While u fuck our brain with James, you again brought us to rollet coaster ride with Jeff and Jane.
This is the fiirst time I actually SKIP the sex part of the story and hurried to read the REAL plot .
ILOCK, you kept me up till 4am, trying to finish the whole story in one seating.
Cliffhanger ending as you always have left us.
Now we have to bite our finger and wait for the continuing adventure of Jeff and Jane
We now look foward to ILOCK universe where ur characters path cross and save the sunny island.
Thabkyou for your great works.
Thank you for your compliment.

I'm glad you enjoyed my work.

Will be sharing another new story soon in a couple of months.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts4 View Post
Have been reading your stories over the last few year. Never knew there are such talented writers in SBF,. it's my first post here and must say you have really made my day (S) many times over. Thanks again and please continue to write. I'll be waiting for 2020 😁😁😁

2020 is coming Soon.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
2020 is coming Soon.
I will be patiently wait for your new blockbuster story

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 14-11-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2020 is coming Soon.
I will wait for the day when iLock is free to continue writing some updates..
Old 27-11-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Jag69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Omg, FEW MONTHS is like few years. Please release soon.
Old 17-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Bloody Hell! I've always thought I was a good writer, but it's really 小巫见大巫 here! You are a really talented writer and the plot was just so gripping I could not stop!
Old 17-01-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lexcron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
2020 is coming Soon.
Can’t wait for the new release
Old 17-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
lightfeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very very good story, thanks bro TS!!
Old 01-07-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Just read the entire series again today and this gets better and better. Much respect bro ilock!
Old 01-07-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Fourswords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the best stories I've read, thanks bro TS
Old 21-10-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster (A)

It's been 3 years in the blink of an eye.

I really enjoyed working on this piece.

Hibiki & Jane will return in 2023
Old 21-10-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
samhaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look forward to new adventures of Hibiki and Jane
Old 21-10-2022, 04:41 PM