The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Nice indo brown sugar.....
Old 05-11-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Leonikar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread TS, support!
Old 06-11-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro keep supporting!
Old 07-11-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quick cum dump......
Old 08-11-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Friday is here pssed golden cb ctc to some bros here good luck. Post here how it went if successful! Hehehhe
Any frs from bros here,cheers!
Old 08-11-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Yah lor all give and all no updates always like that lah aiyoh.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yah lor all give and all no updates always like that lah aiyoh.
+19 for your good deed.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
macpahur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like your hot pics!
Old 09-11-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Thank you bros!!!! Happy weekend!!!! Fuck and unload more!!!!
Old 09-11-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
CircleTuSolar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you bros!!!! Happy weekend!!!! Fuck and unload more!!!!
Yeah fuck more and share more pics
Old 11-11-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

:Bro weekend is end. You still not post any pic. Just remind you
Old 12-11-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

Sunday managed to screw a new maid. Only 3 months in sg! No kid yet so boobs and pussy still fresh hehehe potential 3 holer.......
Old 14-11-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Ok story time met this new pinay maid 34 yrs old no kid yet. Smooth skin tight ass perky boobs with nice small nipples....... chatted w her for 2 weeks before agreeing to meet knnccb she cocktease was meeting sunday and friday suddenly told me cannot as she scared! Told her no problem lor no meet no meet lah and stopped messaging her. Saturday she messaged me again and like back to normal 🤣 so agreed to meet bloody hell need to meet her early as she meeting her friends afterwards! While chatting keep sating she scared wahahaha anyway she only here 3 months just new stock 😝 told her dun worry lah will be gentle first and fuck her gently and slowly........
Old 14-11-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ok story time met this new pinay maid 34 yrs old no kid yet. Smooth skin tight ass perky boobs with nice small nipples....... chatted w her for 2 weeks before agreeing to meet knnccb she cocktease was meeting sunday and friday suddenly told me cannot as she scared! Told her no problem lor no meet no meet lah and stopped messaging her. Saturday she messaged me again and like back to normal 🤣 so agreed to meet bloody hell need to meet her early as she meeting her friends afterwards! While chatting keep sating she scared wahahaha anyway she only here 3 months just new stock 😝 told her dun worry lah will be gentle first and fuck her gently and slowly........
She should be very high wet if agree to room. Keep aproch bro.
Old 15-11-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

So sunday came woke up early knn she should be worth it hehehe. Picked her up at her block and went straight to love nest....
Good thing about meeting early is NO Q hehehehehe. Checked in and chit chat abit while hugging her as she still abit tense. Started kissing her and frenching. Put my hand inside her shirt and start tweaking her small nipples.....raised her shirt and remived her bra to start sucking and licking her nips. She was moaning softly as i placed my fingers in between her shorts and slid her panties aside. Wah smooth and shaved!!!! She was getting wet already the horny little slut!!! Stopped action and told her to remive her clothes while i did the same. Cock was already erect while looking at her naked body she has firm boobs and nice ass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1