The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If I m not wrong, Brighton is higher in the table than the red devils now. . I go for a draw or a loss again...sigh
I'm definitely going for a win. A narrow 1-0.

I know it is hard being a Man U fan nowadays....but thats what being a supporter is all about...I had been supporting Man U since Robson days.
Before King Cantona comes in and the maturing of youth players such as Giggs n Beckham, they are merely above average team.

Im supporting every match as much as I can nowadays. Old liao, cant watch those 2, 3am matches,,,but night matches still can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
man u 3 - 0 partizan

dark side: could it be another false dawn? they are currently performing in the UEL but underperforming in the BPL. winning the UEL may be a shortcut into UCL, is that ogs' plan?
looks like that is his plan....thanks for pointing out.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 11-11-2019, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I'm definitely going for a win. A narrow 1-0.

I know it is hard being a Man U fan nowadays....but thats what being a supporter is all about...I had been supporting Man U since Robson days.
Before King Cantona comes in and the maturing of youth players such as Giggs n Beckham, they are merely above average team.

Im supporting every match as much as I can nowadays. Old liao, cant watch those 2, 3am matches,,,but night matches still can.

looks like that is his plan....thanks for pointing out.
Yes u r right.. Finally!... ... they really played like devils for once.... .. could even be 6-1!!... well done! ... keep playing this way.... and there will be hope of top 6 for them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-11-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

man u 3 - 1 brighton

bright side: a good win with man u creating many chances, brighton tried to press high and were open to counter attacks

martial and rashford is forming a lethal partnership with nice link-up play, a hark back to the yorke-cole partnership during the treble season. martial was unselfish and assisted 2 goals, rashford could have scored a hattrick if he was more clinical

james had a v good game, running down the right flank and provided crosses, brighton couldn't handle him and drew two yellows. think he will be an impt player for club n country

the time was right for ogs to give brandon williams a start, overall played well, almost scored and was lucky to escape with a yellow card with a high boot into alzate's torso. he has the potential to be a top leftback

dark side: man u have been playing from the back this season, and opponents are adopting a high press. it might be worrying when spaces are tight and they can't pass their way out

they conceded the goal from the corner, why was pereira tasked to mark dunk? maguire shld be marking him instead. man u cannot afford to make such mistakes!

mctominay suffered an ankle injury, hope he can recover soon as he is one of the better performers so far

tongue in cheek: man u is in 7th place with 4W4D4L, does it mean something to a singaporean?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 11-11-2019 at 03:32 PM. Reason: add
Old 11-11-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes u r right.. Finally!... ... they really played like devils for once.... .. could even be 6-1!!... well done! ... keep playing this way.... and there will be hope of top 6 for them
Thought they will labor...but they played so slick....creating chances after chances.....if not for Brighton keeper heroics.....could have been 3 more.
Well done!

Quote:
man u 3 - 1 brighton

the time was right for ogs to give brandon williams a start, overall played well, almost scored and was lucky to escape with a yellow card with a high boot into alzate's torso. he has the potential to be a top leftback

dark side: man u have been playing from the back this season, and opponents are adopting a high press. it might be worrying when spaces are tight and they can't pass their way out

they conceded the goal from the corner, why was pereira tasked to mark dunk? maguire shld be marking him instead. man u cannot afford to make such mistakes!

tongue in cheek: man u is in 7th place with 4W4D4L, does it mean something to a singaporean?
Very good in-depth analysis as always!

#53 Williams looks real good....he got bite...some fire in him this lad.

I had mentioned before the team was a little too dependent on Pogba....guess they now played with a little more belief.

I think Man U got a treasure trove of exciting academy players. Hope OGS can still let them have a go when the regulars come back.

Once again...the Martial-Rashford partnership is creating havoc for opposition team....

Old 11-11-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had mentioned before the team was a little too dependent on Pogba....guess they now played with a little more belief.

I think Man U got a treasure trove of exciting academy players. Hope OGS can still let them have a go when the regulars come back.
pogba is the main creative player but his youth coach once commented that he is inconsistent. mata has creative flair but he was ineffective in some games, same goes for pereira. man u lacks a consistent creative playmaker ala pirlo, xavi or iniesta, can pereira become such a player? i dun think so, but still hope that he can improve. when pogba returns, a player will be dropped, will ogs rotate pereira and james on the right flank or fred?

yes, youth/academy is playing quite a substantial part currently, hope ogs can sort out chong and gomes' futures asap if he deemed them worthy to be future 1st teamers. amongst the academy players, greenwood and williams have impressed so far, hopefully they can have more gametime

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 11-11-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
pogba is the main creative player but his youth coach once commented that he is inconsistent. mata has creative flair but he was ineffective in some games, same goes for pereira. man u lacks a consistent creative playmaker ala pirlo, xavi or iniesta, can pereira become such a player? i dun think so, but still hope that he can improve. when pogba returns, a player will be dropped, will ogs rotate pereira and james on the right flank or fred?

yes, youth/academy is playing quite a substantial part currently, hope ogs can sort out chong and gomes' futures asap if he deemed them worthy to be future 1st teamers. amongst the academy players, greenwood and williams have impressed so far, hopefully they can have more gametime
what Man U lack, apart from a main playmaker, is some kind of talisman...player who can rally the team when the chips are down. so far i see none fits the bill.

Yes, I do agree Greenwood n Williams impressed me too so far.
Anyway, I forgot to mention the 'play from behind' style is mooted by OGS.
Personally, Im not really in favor of that seeing Man U have no such ball playing defenders (Lindelof claim he is good at that, but so far he didn't inspired too much confidence when on the ball).
I still stick to the old motto, just clear the damn ball out of that final third.
That is the main job for the defenders.
Maguire n Lindelof isn't the fastest defender...so both should not be playing the ball too much.

Fred got a good game w Brighton. But again he is inconsistent...some matches he just disappear entirely.

Old 11-11-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Probably Fred's best game in a Utd shirt so far. Much better linking the team and going forward. Guess this run of games is doing him good.

I think it was Scholesy who said this best about Rashford - a scorer of great goals but not a great goalscorer. The number of chances he had.... in the Rooney/Ronaldo days this match would have been 6-1 or 7-1.

That said, goal no.3 wasn't easy to put away. And at the right time to deflate Brighton. Well done.

Martial/Rashford/James looks like it's coming together. At least against cannon fodder teams.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 12-11-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Btw the 7th team which is Manchester United to the 17th team Aston Villa currently is only 5 point diff only...

So I would expect a very tough battle for them this season...

The prob with them is

1)not scoring enough goals
2)lose or draw games they are suppose to win easily
3)entire team switch off mode

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 12-11-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

The prob with them is

This is a team that is only half-built, with a high dependence currently on academy players. Even Dan James was not expected to play as much as he has.

With a team like this, there will be ups and downs.

Brighton went gungho with a 4-4-2 formation that suited the pace of our forwards and they were duly punished for it. Whenever we regained possession in our half, the counter was lightning quick and Dan James drew two yellow cards because of his pace. Rashford and Martial also got behind the Brighton defence with ease. Basically Brighton played into our hands and allowed us to play to our strengths that day.

When we come up against tight, defensive teams/formations, is when we have struggled. No creative playmaker. And we will continue to struggle until we can have Pogba back firing on all cylinders, and also sign another player in his mould as backup when Pogba is injured. We also have no backup for Martial and Rashford. Also, what happens when Maguire suffers an injury? We are many players away from the rebuild being complete.

So yeah, I am not taking this Brighton game as having 'turned the corner'. There will be many matches where we should 'win easily' but lose/draw. With this current squad it all depends on whether the opponent wants to play football or play counter.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 12-11-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
what Man U lack, apart from a main playmaker, is some kind of talisman...player who can rally the team when the chips are down. so far i see none fits the bill.

Fred got a good game w Brighton. But again he is inconsistent...some matches he just disappear entirely.
yea, man u has been lacking a talisman ever since giggs/scholes retired and rooney went downhill. i think rashford can be the talisman, he has to be more focused than pogba n lingard

the tempo of english football is too high for the team to play from the back. man u is no barca

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Probably Fred's best game in a Utd shirt so far. Much better linking the team and going forward. Guess this run of games is doing him good.

Martial/Rashford/James looks like it's coming together. At least against cannon fodder teams.
both fred and pereira played well against brighton but not so against bournemouth. they have to be more consistent against lesser teams, otherwise they are squad players at best

rashford is still young, so he has room to develop/improve and fulfil his potential. he can take pointers from ogs who is a striker himself

Quote:
Btw the 7th team which is Manchester United to the 17th team Aston Villa currently is only 5 point diff only...

from another angle, this season will be exciting to watch, isn't it? leicester is 2nd and sheff utd is 5th! compare to bundesliga (past) where its either bayern or dortmund, or la liga (past) where its either barca or real, its predictable. this season is pool's to lose, city may not finish 2nd and a scramble to finish 3rd/4th for UCL spots

when the players return from injury and ogs has a full squad to work with, we should see more goals, man u has started scoring more since martial returned. but as usual, ogs has to work on 1. cutting out mistakes (defence has to be more decisive and less nervy), 2. maintain their concentration levels, and 3. kill off the game when they take the lead

Old 13-11-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
This is a team that is only half-built, with a high dependence currently on academy players. Even Dan James was not expected to play as much as he has.

With a team like this, there will be ups and downs.

Brighton went gungho with a 4-4-2 formation that suited the pace of our forwards and they were duly punished for it. Whenever we regained possession in our half, the counter was lightning quick and Dan James drew two yellow cards because of his pace. Rashford and Martial also got behind the Brighton defence with ease. Basically Brighton played into our hands and allowed us to play to our strengths that day.

When we come up against tight, defensive teams/formations, is when we have struggled. No creative playmaker. And we will continue to struggle until we can have Pogba back firing on all cylinders, and also sign another player in his mould as backup when Pogba is injured. We also have no backup for Martial and Rashford. Also, what happens when Maguire suffers an injury? We are many players away from the rebuild being complete.

So yeah, I am not taking this Brighton game as having 'turned the corner'. There will be many matches where we should 'win easily' but lose/draw. With this current squad it all depends on whether the opponent wants to play football or play counter.
yes, agree. as long as man u isn't in UCL, the chance of signing top players is low. even if they get into UCL, the player's asking price gets jacked up once they are linked to the club. i feel a reliance on youth will pay dividends down the road when they improve and become consistent, this core of youngsters can challenge for the BPL/UCL in 5 yrs maybe?

nowadays, opponents don't fear the current man u as much as fergie's. brighton thought they can collect a scalp but was overrun instead. man u won 3 in a row before losing to bournemouth, its the inconsistency that causes blood vomiting

ogs mentioned that he may not sign anyone in january, hope he can sign at least 3 players in the off season: a "zlatan", a "herrera" and a "pirlo/xavi"

Old 20-11-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

On a side note

Anyone think spurs treat Pochettino too harsh? Last year finalists in champions league... and not much money to spend to change the team... if ole was sack
I think he would be a gd option for Manchester United

Add on Jose Mourinho is now the new spurs manager

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers

Last edited by Tai_zi21; 20-11-2019 at 06:09 PM.
Old 21-11-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
On a side note

Anyone think spurs treat Pochettino too harsh? Last year finalists in champions league... and not much money to spend to change the team... if ole was sack
I think he would be a gd option for Manchester United

Add on Jose Mourinho is now the new spurs manager
appointing the special one guarantees trophies, will he break the 3-season syndrome this time?

Old 21-11-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
appointing the special one guarantees trophies, will he break the 3-season syndrome this time?

Nope, dun think so... he looks like a shadow of himself now... won't last very long n the same problem will crop up again for him....sigh dunno why spurs still want to take him.

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-11-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Sheffield United vs Man Utd

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1