The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Pitera I guess
I meant what's her work full name, later when I ask for SK.. Okt bro scratch his heads? Lol
Old 28-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
I meant what's her work full name, later when I ask for SK.. Okt bro scratch his heads? Lol
Lol, no worry, Bro, that how OKT Botak named her when outcalling her to 1658a.
Old 28-10-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, no worry, Bro, that how OKT Botak named her when outcalling her to 1658a.
Haha OK loh. So no one knows her sweet name. Lol
Old 28-10-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Thanks Birdie BTW what's the full name of SK?
Bro

SK is the ‘full name’
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 28-10-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

SK is the ‘full name’
Thanks Birdie 👌
Old 28-10-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I also just say S K. Wont have a problem, OKT knows who.

Looks not my cup of tea. No dfk for me, lip pecking ok. Very professional with raw grinding. No penetration but felt like the real thing. Got AR, catbath and good bbbj. Nice friendly attitude.

This house all service quite good atm. Almost all their girls have a certain standard
Old 28-10-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
I also just say S K. Wont have a problem, OKT knows who.

Looks not my cup of tea. No dfk for me, lip pecking ok. Very professional with raw grinding. No penetration but felt like the real thing. Got AR, catbath and good bbbj. Nice friendly attitude.

This house all service quite good atm. Almost all their girls have a certain standard
it's sio kan.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A 24k service quality ...

Click below the link for a FR on Bai He ... A 24k service quality ... 👍🏽😎

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=114

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-11-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello:

No need to say things like “paisay paiseh”, it’s pretty common to get the girls (or houses) mixed up once in a while. So, which was the girl whom you eventually choose from W16 House # 6?
Took SK bro, nice girl who puts in effort. That's what I like. Looks/bod wise not my cup of tea, cuz I really like those tight body, small size, syts, maybe like XJ of wh1617. (Waiting to reccee yz1820 next. Saw happy, but feel.she bit big size too). But I'm a sucker for raw grinding (next best to tuna which im still hunting) and every bro MUST TRY her missionary butt hand job. It's the first and best I had experienced in terms of simulated fj. imagine I chose to cum doing that than fuxking

Out of topix: im damm amazed how my replies in diff threads end up in the correct location. I replied in FR thread, then appeared in 1606 thread..and my 1606 reply turned up here. How was it done man??? Juat damm amazing!
Old 24-11-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Skinny_addict had ranked 16w17 Xiao Jing 小静 to be one of his top five girls.

As for Yingzi (1820), hope you’ll like her cosplay!
Hmmm..think I will go down skinny addict bro list..cuz I have lele on my xj/lele on my regular list too! Our tastes shd be similar..
Old 24-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Skinny_addict had ranked 16w17 Xiao Jing 小静 to be one of his top five girls.

As for Yingzi (1820), hope you’ll like her cosplay!
Oh ya has been getting some rave reviews, probably will just gp take a look and see if face/bod gum me..lol..the old okt now seldom appear, the new "younger"uncle think dulan with me, cuzi went to see couple of times (happy, the new tallish jap/Angmo looking) s but no call..was a regular at 1820 1,5yrs back until the okt that selling car quit..lol
Old 24-11-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello pscpscpsc2:

In future when you walk into 1820, make sure you hold a wad of $50s!

Hopefully the new "younger" uncle will no longer dulan with you!
I wish I could...but 实力不应许啊!!! Haha
Old 10-12-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday tried yoyo from this house. She got an excellent body. She feels like a university girl who wants to have some kinky fun. She is very accommodating and willing to spend some time chatting before getting into action.
Looks : 9/10
Body : 10/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
RTF : Yes, but if vitamin M allow.
Old 10-12-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Yesterday tried yoyo from this house. She got an excellent body. She feels like a university girl who wants to have some kinky fun. She is very accommodating and willing to spend some time chatting before getting into action.
Looks : 9/10
Body : 10/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
RTF : Yes, but if vitamin M allow.
This house where got YoYo?

I think you are referring to Ah Yap's YoYo.

Ah Yap's YoYo been in GL more than a year liao.
She is indeed very good but no biz now becos no DFK.
If she allows DFK, long time very good biz like Kiki and RR liao.

Without DFK, I think 1612 YoYo is prettier and better body although no outcall.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 29-12-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

hi bros,

tried SK.......seems like she is the AP in this house, got a few punters called in to look for her,....might due to her nice figure with grabable boobs...friendly personality.....her cat bath also include light kissing of body...

btw, now then i saw they worshipped “天蓬元帥” …….

just curious, for brothel, usually what they use to attract more customer?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1