The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
this one cannot agreed more
remember when i station in BKK, some puying was cowboying me while talking to a sinkie carrot head..i really pity the guy

PS: saw ur request incoming..ur nick vali familar have we met? krup thep? paisei old liao brain cell not working
Your nick looks familiar so I send u request
Old 16-10-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
Me too encounter at Le M, this LI@@ pester me take $89package. Said No Mood massage
As Broke off with her BF even she has Husband

Less than 20mins ask me flip over , pester me again for HJ or BJ
Have to pay 50/100 , spolit my mood as body is still sore
Ask her continue massage awhile more , she show Black Face

I got up , left the room , Worst Attiude , dont bring personal problems
To Work, Will Affect Customers mood😁😁
She got do BJ meh.....
Old 17-10-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Always reach settlement before stepping into the shop. Ask what services they provide, u nego n tell her what u want and the price. And always tell them cash safer, no record. If they want more, ask them accept credit card or not coz most dont accept cc.
Old 17-10-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Your nick looks familiar so I send u request
u chiong oversea? those oversea kaki i should hv some memory
local ktv think got few gp doing happy hr most of the time
recents 10 yrs dun think meet any

always remember the good old delphi forum days
Old 17-10-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
u chiong oversea? those oversea kaki i should hv some memory
local ktv think got few gp doing happy hr most of the time
recents 10 yrs dun think meet any

always remember the good old delphi forum days
Can PM me? Cant PM you.
We should know each other la.

Yeah, local KTV in dynatsy lesiure drome time.
Hahaha. yes delphi forum, it was even before then
Old 20-10-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 15
wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
I took P88 and I had blue balls literally begging the lady to finish what she started, I was ready to pay more. but .. sadly they had a strict policy of no ejaculation or sexual something.
I extended for 30 more mins expecting some more action , hoping to convince her for the release. Bt bad luck. policy was strict indeed.
I left with blue balls and immediately booked a session with a known ML
Had a similar experience, can try to just DIY in front of her, quite interesting if you find the drill of HJ while she’s looking
Old 21-10-2020, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
i once encounter a super upsell package around central area however is my own fault for taking that, as i was reading through a menu and before me there is this group of customers choosing the package too, while browsing i was also listening to the difference. end up took up the 108/1.5hrs package because i was very curious what is the bubble bath massage all about and the group before me all took up that bubble bath package. so after trying is nothing to shout about is just after massage the ML will create shower foam and rub both back and front of body for relaxation. just curious for the one time experience and never to try it again totally nothing to shout about or make the massage any more special
Bubble bath has the similar feeling as some one showering for you.

They will wet your body using water, then use sponge with soap. After that sponge you up using the soap to create bubbles. They do front and back. After soaping, some will help to clean, Some ask you go shower. It is similar to 磨砂 by using soap.

It is not even massage. In layman, just wasted the time (30 min - 60 min) for them to play sponge on your body.

Ml is fully clothed.

The bubble bath happened on the same massage bed that you going to use for massage.
Old 21-10-2020, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn View Post
Bubble bath has the similar feeling as some one showering for you.

They will wet your body using water, then use sponge with soap. After that sponge you up using the soap to create bubbles. They do front and back. After soaping, some will help to clean, Some ask you go shower. It is similar to 磨砂 by using soap.

It is not even massage. In layman, just wasted the time (30 min - 60 min) for them to play sponge on your body.

Ml is fully clothed.

The bubble bath happened on the same massage bed that you going to use for massage.
Din noe that there is such spa wif ML providing such service in SG..
Old 21-10-2020, 06:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Post Covid, ML techniques more ruthless. We need update and advise bcos of demand more than supply. Hence this thread comes about. Like I said, can save one count one. Otherwise, let me learnt from u guys loh.

Example of ruthless technique : Zion gals with fake photos, marking up of price and short changing of service etc.
Before seeing zion gal, the counter will ask to pay full course $$$.
Even got clients waiting for the same gal, u still have to pay upfront just to chope yr place.
Old 21-10-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Before seeing zion gal, the counter will ask to pay full course $$$.
Even got clients waiting for the same gal, u still have to pay upfront just to chope yr place.
Good tactics, pay already even if its ugly u hv to take it.

Thanks for pointing out so u guys know
Old 28-10-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Evilist7272 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
Me too encounter at Le M, this LI@@ pester me take $89package. Said No Mood massage
As Broke off with her BF even she has Husband

Less than 20mins ask me flip over , pester me again for HJ or BJ
Have to pay 50/100 , spolit my mood as body is still sore
Ask her continue massage awhile more , she show Black Face

I got up , left the room , Worst Attiude , dont bring personal problems
To Work, Will Affect Customers mood😁😁
I went for $89/hr. Same feeling as you mentioned.
She told me her nose surgery failed and she so sad about her look now. Bla bla.. during the whole massage session. She poured so much hot oil to my didi and massage, keep refilling the oil and pour again. Lucky my room has shower attached. Massage is not good. Too much oil.
Old 28-10-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

still looking for a good juagen ML

btw juagen is no cum one

cum defeat the purpose liao

thats why need find super super milf do
Old 28-10-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

ML/ FL said they only do HJ, but you are the special one, I only do FJ with you. ML/ FL are fishing, keep saying not to do FJ to anyone, in fact, they FJ to everyone. what is rubbish saying chemistry feeling. ultimately, money matter. spending more and more money on them.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
ML/ FL said they only do HJ, but you are the special one, I only do FJ with you. ML/ FL are fishing, keep saying not to do FJ to anyone, in fact, they FJ to everyone. what is rubbish saying chemistry feeling. ultimately, money matter. spending more and more money on them.
True. Yeah, only do FJ with me. Like real.
She probably tell 10 other men same thing. As long as she work in Spa, no such thing unless she feel your money is smelly.

By saying that she achieved few things.

1.Make you feel you are damn special and then you treat her better (tabao more food, tips more and patronize more)

2. You so happy and then wont CB mouth tell everyone in SBF or her colleagues. They maybe working tgt but some can be rivals and Bao Tou the other one.

3.She is clean and not 随便的
Old 29-10-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -995 / Power: 0
Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007 Strangeruser007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Just sharing my humble “knowledge” based on my conversation with some of the ML.

Their target in general is like 7k-8k a month at least, therefore the $88 gimmick will be the fastest way to hit such target, and thus probably this is the reason that leads to some of the MLs will offer “extra” only if clients take up the $88 gimmick.

I don’t pay for this $88 gimmick since it started from the “famous” spa in BB like 5-6 years ago. I will just tell the ML a straight no if they start hard selling, and tell them too if they want to earn tips for “extra” they can go ahead, but standard market rate applied. Most of them will “comply” afterall who doesn’t want $$. But there are some real stuck up one that really stick to their “principle” ie no $88 no “extra”, while some will try to nego very hard for “add-on” tips which I also don’t give-in. For this type of MLs then I don’t bother to rtm.

Recent trend seems to change a bit with some spa menu been observed by removing the $88, but change standard price from $50 to $58, and MLs auto offer extra, or some ML didn’t even bother to ask but straight proceed to extra towards the last 15-20mins. Seems like most accept the standard tips with a face, although their business are relatively much better in CB phase 2. Some even commented that they hope Phase 2 can continue for a longer while
Good post!
I follow exact same principles.
88 bullshit could spread out because apparently there is market for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1