The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2020, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Discussion on Pub Ladies

Anyone care to share experience with pub ladies in 爱尚,墓色,仙宫etc.This is another area where there are lots of activities
Old 12-09-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Discussion on Pub Ladies

What to discuss? Are these ktv?
Old 13-09-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Discussion on Pub Ladies

Before Covid 19, these pubs have PRC that can up for a price.
Old 14-09-2020, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i heard some of the pub like 仙宫,爱尚,i see guys hanging flowers, 520, 1314 and the girl will follow the customer out for a good nite out.
Old 28-10-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

Before covid 19 patrolised this joint called 爱尚,got to know a girl there and hand flower ad eventually managed to up her. She was a bit drunk so i asked her if we can go and she actually agree. A wonderful expience.Anyone can share their adventure on such ladies?
Old 28-10-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Got many other pubs where you hang a lot the girls will go hotel with you such as 497 in Geylang girls will go hotel at a price of the flower that’s why many guys go hang for the girls then bring to nearby hotel for a piak
Old 28-10-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Been to some hang flower joints, find it very stupid. How come we can play into their hands? We dont know what you would get by paying all these flowers.
Assuming we know what we can get, drinks + flower price can get us many more FJ. Is it bcos we like freshness?

If we know the gals so well and know what we can get out from it, why dont pay direct to her then to the joint after she finishes work?

Many years ago, used to go dynasty ktv back in leisure drome time. Now think it moved to peace center, maybe its 仙宫.

No nonsense happy hour spending, pay the beers and tips. Then get their number and arrange CCA. No need to pay what flower money
Old 28-10-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Each girl has a flower quota of 3000 and beer quota of 250 jugs.IF they dont meet these quota then they have to pay a fine
Old 28-10-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
sabotouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadmove View Post
Each girl has a flower quota of 3000 and beer quota of 250 jugs.IF they dont meet these quota then they have to pay a fine
If no money to pay then pay with their bodies?
Old 28-10-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Got many other pubs where you hang a lot the girls will go hotel with you such as 497 in Geylang girls will go hotel at a price of the flower that’s why many guys go hang for the girls then bring to nearby hotel for a piak
Yes heard 497 there last time quite happening, haven't been there for long time.
Old 28-10-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Yes heard 497 there last time quite happening, haven't been there for long time.
Thanks for sharing, up +10
Old 28-10-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

According to one of the girls i talk too, there are penalty for not reaching the quota set.Some had to pay the work permit cost and if they stil couldnt reach their quota by the next mth they were be told to leave.
Old 28-10-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadmove View Post
According to one of the girls i talk too, there are penalty for not reaching the quota set.Some had to pay the work permit cost and if they stil couldnt reach their quota by the next mth they were be told to leave.
The Agents benefits.
The gals paid, suffered and make a loss.

Heard that the commission is about 10k.
Thats what I know
Old 03-11-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

To be honest recently most places quite simple gameplay nowadays.

For eg. Recently went to a new spot in Orchard thru a friend's recommendation, same style bistro setting but can tell was previously a hang flower joint, one bucket of 5 bottles for abt $70 and yes need to order food etc through a ragged menu, the manager a former ktv mamasan will bring you girls that cost you $50 per lady drink if she sits with you, after which they might butterfly and end of night jus pay them a simple tip of min $30.

The girls are all viets from what I saw and some SYT, good thing is you can tell the manager what type of girls you prefer and she will try accommodate, I asked for girls that can drink well and she brought them over as requested, along the night the gal that sat with me rubba me with her legs, hugging etc allowed, drank total abt 4 buckets with 3 friends and not a bad outing although fun is far from a usual ktv night, feel more like a thai disco setting though w/o loud music and hang flower stunts.

End of the night I tipped my girls $50 and also we each tipped $10 to the manager aka mamasan, a chilling relaxed outing although wished the beer given would be more in quantity and size.
Old 03-11-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
To be honest recently most places quite simple gameplay nowadays.

For eg. Recently went to a new spot in Orchard thru a friend's recommendation, same style bistro setting but can tell was previously a hang flower joint, one bucket of 5 bottles for abt $70 and yes need to order food etc through a ragged menu, the manager a former ktv mamasan will bring you girls that cost you $50 per lady drink if she sits with you, after which they might butterfly and end of night jus pay them a simple tip of min $30.

The girls are all viets from what I saw and some SYT, good thing is you can tell the manager what type of girls you prefer and she will try accommodate, I asked for girls that can drink well and she brought them over as requested, along the night the gal that sat with me rubba me with her legs, hugging etc allowed, drank total abt 4 buckets with 3 friends and not a bad outing although fun is far from a usual ktv night, feel more like a thai disco setting though w/o loud music and hang flower stunts.

End of the night I tipped my girls $50 and also we each tipped $10 to the manager aka mamasan, a chilling relaxed outing although wished the beer given would be more in quantity and size.
In summary
Drinks : (4 x $70) / 4 = abt $70 each
LD : $50 (assume u hv 1 lady)
Tips for mommy: $10
Tips for Butterfly : $30 (assume 1 lady)
Makan : $40 / 4 : $10 (for easy calculation)

Total Damage : $170 each for whole night

Can buy beer at 7-11 and go for a FJ, still got small change
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1