The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rockrock90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Herpes/HSV from kissing

Hi all,

i've been chionging FLs since a bit before CB but kind of stopped abt 9 weeks already. would like to go again but weighing on my mind is the chance of catching herpes/hsv1/hsv2 from kissing. first few FLs i go bbbj but from now on will only use capped bj. so i think the chances of other stds are quite low. have been tested so far negative for the big 4 stds. never had any outbreak of cold sores either.

i read the prevalence of hsv is quite high, a lot of people have it (rite?), but wondering the chances of getting it from kissing FLs. i quite like kissing so if go FL and no kiss i might as well just use my hand.

is it possible i already have it just no symptoms? if i do get it, is it really big deal? next time got steady gf how to tell her "btw i have oral herpes"? anyone else experienced this worry?
Old 26-08-2020, 06:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Herpes/HSV from kissing

60% to 70% of the population have HSV1 by the time they are adults.

25% to 35% of the population have HSV2.

There is therefore a good chance that you already have one or the other but because the vast majority have no symptoms most are not aware that they are infected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrock90 View Post
Hi all,

i've been chionging FLs since a bit before CB but kind of stopped abt 9 weeks already. would like to go again but weighing on my mind is the chance of catching herpes/hsv1/hsv2 from kissing. first few FLs i go bbbj but from now on will only use capped bj. so i think the chances of other stds are quite low. have been tested so far negative for the big 4 stds. never had any outbreak of cold sores either.

i read the prevalence of hsv is quite high, a lot of people have it (rite?), but wondering the chances of getting it from kissing FLs. i quite like kissing so if go FL and no kiss i might as well just use my hand.

is it possible i already have it just no symptoms? if i do get it, is it really big deal? next time got steady gf how to tell her "btw i have oral herpes"? anyone else experienced this worry?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-08-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
if i do get it, is it really big deal?
Actually no, because a huge portion of the population probably already has it
Old 02-09-2020, 12:44 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21409 / Power: 87
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Herpes is too common....

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 09-09-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Truth is HSV is very common but its also a kind of virus that tends to clear out of body after sometime which is normally close to 2 yrs or so from what i remember
Old 09-09-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3879 / Power: 16
icypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBladeRunner View Post
Truth is HSV is very common but its also a kind of virus that tends to clear out of body after sometime which is normally close to 2 yrs or so from what i remember
bro thats hpv not hsv
Old 10-09-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icypryce View Post
hpv not hsv
Thanks bro for clearing that up as i misread it, thanks
Old 07-10-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all,

capped bj still might have risk.

just started treatment for herpes days ago. been only visiting 1 wl regularly. after my last tue session with her, felt a slight discomfortable around my dick head area. never think much of it as it just a bit red and we had a long fj session, thought might be abrasions from the fj. rtf her again on fri and the discomfortable got worse. check and there was a blister so went to get it check. doc suspect a few possiblities from the symptoms and after the blood test, he confirm its herpes.

not sure how i got it. we did kiss, oral each other and fj. now also has blisters on my lips.

Last edited by BK4ever; 09-10-2020 at 08:11 AM.
Old 21-10-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cloud85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That’s scary
Old 21-10-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

I got HSV2 or commonly known as Genital herpes. The first time it popped up, aka the primary outbreak, it was rough. High fever, migraine, massive cold sore for almost 3 weeks.

Then for the next 2-3 years, I would have outbreaks and cold sores every 3-4 months. Each time when I am under stress or lack of sleep. Can feel the itchy tingly feeling followed by blisters which fill with liquid that pops into a cold sore that increases in size before slowly drying up and closing up.

I found applying the antiviral creams and pills useless. What worked for me was applying high grade honey directly on the sore.

It has been about 6 years already since the primary outbreak.

The frequency of outbreaks decrease exponentially over time. I now get maybe 1 outbreak per year. When I have outbreaks, I avoid sex with my wife.
Old 22-10-2020, 12:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
When I have outbreaks, I avoid sex with my wife.
Has your wife ever had an outbreak?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 27-10-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Has your wife ever had an outbreak?
Nope. Never did
Old 27-10-2020, 08:17 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Nope. Never did
This is why herpes spreads so easily. It's because those who have the virus seldom have symptoms.

The vast majority are asymptomatic just like Covid-19.

Old 05-11-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Yes. She is either asymptomatic or she could have never caught the virus from me. It is impossible to say either way. For me personally, i can feel the sensation of it coming very clearly and soon after, the blisters start to appear and I will tell her and we just abstain from sex for a while.

It was very frequent during the early years but it has since subsided and have not had an outbreak for more than almost 2 years now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
This is why herpes spreads so easily. It's because those who have the virus seldom have symptoms.

The vast majority are asymptomatic just like Covid-19.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1