The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
formidable

Old 15-09-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 5
Hello007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHello007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Yes, that will be Kai Xin. Cheerful girl, chubby with a loud voice. From Dali in Yunnan if I recall.
She is a gem bro, but fake boobs.what service did u get from her
Old 16-09-2020, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Billabongbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macpherson bustop

1st shop, 1 v stunning viet girl probably ktv girl. 200 for full. Anyone fr?
Old 16-09-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Yes, that will be Kai Xin. Cheerful girl, chubby with a loud voice. From Dali in Yunnan if I recall.
Dunno where Kaixin is, but Jieying (Nicole) is at Concorde Shopping Centre.
Old 16-09-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
emptypocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe most of them are KTV girls. Saw a couple groups of young guys patronising the shops. Tried sophia/sophie, only did HJ as I want to play safe. Boobs probably C/D but definitely enhanced. Pretty good chat. But on the pricier side, full service is $150 excluding entrance. Saw a pretty hot and tall lady (WXXXX, american fast food chain). Wanted to try but busy. If anyone has her contact please PM me thanks! Appreciate it.
Old 17-09-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by krago888 View Post
Sometimes only 1 at counter or mostly hiding inside chilling. Tip toe watch, later got bus or people walk by...make yourself look even more suspicious hahaha
Ya lor just go in straight ask to see, she know what you doing here one la no need to beat around the bush hahaha
Hahaha,
1. go after midnight when the bus service stops...
2. People want to pick and choose ma...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computereasy1 View Post
The salon there got one cute girl but im not really well versed at salon games lol talked to her abit just now she seems interested and told me to book her soon but will there be GQ one ?
Salon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptypocks View Post
I believe most of them are KTV girls. Saw a couple groups of young guys patronising the shops. Tried sophia/sophie, only did HJ as I want to play safe. Boobs probably C/D but definitely enhanced. Pretty good chat. But on the pricier side, full service is $150 excluding entrance. Saw a pretty hot and tall lady (WXXXX, american fast food chain). Wanted to try but busy. If anyone has her contact please PM me thanks! Appreciate it.
Fast food chain is her colleague... 🤭🤭🤭 Have to admit Sophia really have big knockers
Old 17-09-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
emptypocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky79 View Post
Hahaha,
1. go after midnight when the bus service stops...
2. People want to pick and choose ma...

Salon?

Fast food chain is her colleague... 🤭🤭🤭 Have to admit Sophia really have big knockers
Yeap, her knockers are big, definitely enhanced but aint the rock solid type. But will definitely return to try fast food chain hopefully
Old 19-09-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptypocks View Post
Yeap, her knockers are big, definitely enhanced but aint the rock solid type. But will definitely return to try fast food chain hopefully
I frequent that area very often as I stay nearby... Do let us know how your fast food tastes
Old 19-09-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qwertyzxc12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can recommend me?
Old 19-09-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi, may i know where this place is? i assumed i know where it is but the place i went to was totally deserted... hope someone kind can share... thanks in advance...
Old 21-09-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qwertyzxc12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can pm me. i think i know where but i always dont know which shop is btr. hoping someone would recommend or share FR
Old 25-09-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Smile123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone can share ctc? Thanks!
Old 25-09-2020, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computereasy1 View Post
The salon there got one cute girl but im not really well versed at salon games lol talked to her abit just now she seems interested and told me to book her soon but will there be GQ one ?
Not sure if its the same saloon I beo whenever I go pass. The angkong meimei look quite nice, though last time she longer hair looks better).

The place very open, dont think will give GQ (not sure if there are rooms available). And I think the $88 price for facial + dig ear + wash hair, is just an unfortunate coincidence for the same amount for those $88 Pmassage package
Old 25-09-2020, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Went to Stella donkey years ago, seriously can't quite remember what they did there but I think you are right to say no BJ or FJ. I think there is roaming but I don't recall top being taken off.
There are full available but not worth it. I also dun like the fact the uniform is Velcro, I prefer to self service buttons :P. Not sure if its still there but some of the girls are being seen advertised in other shops.
Old 25-09-2020, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

the nest near the bus stop is shared so openly ......
Old 25-09-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
the nest near the bus stop is shared so openly ......
This place quite hard to walk into also haha always got people standing around haha I waiting for the opportunity to go in haha. Later go bad one also more sian
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1