The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBox View Post
Just curious how is her playability like ?
You can roaming on the top. South is covered and it is a no go.
Old 19-10-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
w.plug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/june-massage/

Images were heavily edited as compared to real person. But I can assure you she still looks good in a MILF way.

Got private shower within the room.

Massage is solid, good strength to hit all my pain points on my back.

HJ was good, can autoroam on top while she does HJ.
Will definitely RTM.
Old 20-10-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by w.plug View Post

Images were heavily edited as compared to real person. .
Heavily edited is an understatement..
Old 20-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by w.plug View Post

Images were heavily edited as compared to real person. But I can assure you she still looks good in a MILF way.

Got private shower within the room.

Massage is solid, good strength to hit all my pain points on my back.

HJ was good, can autoroam on top while she does HJ.
Will definitely RTM.
Good that you enjoyed her. Most bros certainly DON'T.

About the only thing redeeming about her is her massage..but if i want good massage i might as well go proper massage parlour, cost way lesser.

Face heavily PSed as you pointed out. Figure non existent. Bossy attitude. HJ mechanical and honestly roam top during HJ is like the basic requirement so I dunno why it needs to be highlighted..

Not trying to dish your FR but just putting in my own experience. This ML is a mega NO imho, even in this current dry and overpriced market. My 2 cents.
Old 20-10-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Are there anyone you met who can hold a simple conversation in English?
Actually there are some - Nat of course was one of the most proficient but Apple/SaSa, Mimi, who have all RTC-ed were also proficient. Of the current batch the older "local" MILF MLs do have quite a few. But the newer ones are Google translate
-enabled at best.

CoCo the Juagen ML speaks well enough too. If you need a good rub let me know - I'll intro my Reg who is is picky about clients.

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 20-10-2020 at 03:59 PM.
Old 21-10-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Unintended deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldpoet View Post
Who are the best ML that provide Nuru. Currently have tried Joy and Yang Yang, both OK but looking for recco for others.
I have tried 3 ladies.

1) Cheryl (https://sglonelyguys.online/cheryl-massage/)
Looks : 7?
Body : 10 (Good with great boobs!, Plus I love that she's fully shaved)
Nuru : 8-9
HJ : 8

Much have been said about her so I won't need to write more. Definitely one of the better ones recently.
__________________________________________________ _________________________

2)Natalie (https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=...hlight=natalie)

Looks : 7.5
Body : 9 (Well maintained with good boobs)
Nuru : 7 ( A bit too fast for my take. I'll prefer the slow grind)
HJ : 10 (Definitely one of the best so far. She sits on you and give you a handjob giving u the illusion of a cowgirl. But no contact below and you can roam her boobs.)
__________________________________________________ _________________________

3)Ying Ying (https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=...highlight=ying)

Looks : I'm not gonna say much as don't want to get in trouble but I have to be a bit honest to others else they'll end up in my similar predicament. TBH, massage and body is good. But the age gap is a very very big turn off for me.

On a separate note, can I ask you guys how to politely decline if you are not too keen after seeing the ML?

Anyone to recommend? I have not been to any since so I would like to try someone to "get back into" the game.
Old 21-10-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unintended View Post

On a separate note, can I ask you guys how to politely decline if you are not too keen after seeing the ML?
Just be courteous and say, sorry you are not what I suspected based on the images/photo's on the website and leave.
Old 21-10-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Anyone to recommend? I have not been to any since so I would like to try someone to "get back into" the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
Just be courteous and say, sorry you are not what I suspected based on the images/photo's on the website and leave.
Just to add to bro PandaFluff advice.. of course we should reject if is totally different person or PS until very extreme, but if the pictures are blurred or you can definitely tell is same person (but somehow the looks don't appeal to you face to face), then you risk getting blacklisted in their database. In general ML using fake photos are guilty conscience so won't dare anyhow blacklist. But if is legit person or face blurred, then you have less ground to reject to be fair.

End of the day sometimes is better to just go through with the session if is legit same person, maybe the session will turn out good. This current climate ML are super picky, an unnecessary black list can mean you will have lots of difficulties booking ML, especially the popular ones, so just be mindful of it.

Lastly, why you only target local section of SLG? Local section tends to be MILF and many not in shape..although service standards more consistent since they in this trade for the long haul. Go the other section if you want prettier and younger ones..tend to cost a bit more and service standards hit and miss, but at least visually more appealing.
Old 21-10-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3)Ying Ying (https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=...highlight=ying)
TBH, massage and body is good. But the age gap is a very very big turn off for me.
Sorry bro do you mean she is much older than 29 (estimate? as most in this category are usually late 30s) or do you mean her looks are too mature not SYT-like?
Old 21-10-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Frostbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Sorry bro do you mean she is much older than 29 (estimate? as most in this category are usually late 30s) or do you mean her looks are too mature not SYT-like?
She is surely older than 30, but she always greeted me with a sexy 1 piece body hugging cheongsum covered with a surgical mask. Looks sexy enough for me.

Overall look wise, won't reject as she is well maintained.
Old 22-10-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
digging deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydigging deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davosthanos128 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

Look: 85% to pic my cup of tea.
Body/Boob: Small frame with nice boobie
Massage: 8/10 Hard-working, knows what she is doing, presses head to leg, not piano kind. Felt super relax after the whole session.
HJ: 8/10 - Various patterns to tease / stroke your small head to arouse your sexual desire and shot in no time.

Overall: 8.5/10. Will rtm soon
This one look good anymore FR abt this ML?
Old 22-10-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
magemadison001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by digging View Post
This one look good anymore FR abt this ML?
Bro, quite a lot of us posted FR:

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=20266775#post20266775
Old 22-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
bigfathead76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/bi-bi-massage/

Yesterday have an appointment to visit Bi Bi after seeing her alluring photos. location is discreet and great, parking is available. Her apartment is very clean and she greeted me with a warm smile upon entering. Must say that I was not disappointed. She looks just as gorgeous in person! Massage was really good, very good strength. When her top was off, I was amazed by her body She had one of the leanest body I’ve ever seen, and she looked very sexy. Was immediately turned on by her. It was a really enjoyable session as she kept me very engaged throughout. I’ll be sure to visit her again.
Old 22-10-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by magemadison001 View Post
Bro, quite a lot of us posted FR:

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=20266775#post20266775
This one speaks/understands English?
Old 22-10-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
davidboy1985 is Cool - loads of Potential